Video: Black man in Cincinnati gets arrested for walking down the street. Totally outrageous!

So basically you would just be reactionary? No wonder cops that think like you are so inept.

Reaxtion is what Cops do. Their job isn't to stop crime but to arrest the perps and assist in prosecution..... regsrdless of what their car logos may say.

This isn't my opinion..... it's the decision of the SCOTUS. Officers have no requirement to stop crime, only to arrest the suspect.
Wrong. Their job is to deter crime and then arrest. You obviously dont know what you are talking about. They have methodologies the put in place to be proactive to prevent crime. If they acted in the manner you are claiming they would never patrol or provide a presence. They would just wait until the crimes were all done then go hunt down the criminal.

Wrong. Their job is to deter crime and then arrest. You obviously dont know what you are talking about. They have methodologies the put in place to be proactive to prevent crime. If they acted in the manner you are claiming they would never patrol or provide a presence. They would just wait until the crimes were all done then go hunt down the criminal.

Legally they are only REQUIRED to investigate, arrest, and assist in prosecution. They generally do more, but thst is all they are REQUIRED to do, as determined by the SCOTUS.

Legally they are only REQUIRED to investigate, arrest, and assist in prosecution. They generally do more, but thst is all they are REQUIRED to do, as determined by the SCOTUS.
Even if that were true you still look silly claiming that all cops do is react.

And there you have it.

Person 1: I bet theres more to this story
Person 2: Cop says there is a reason
Person 1: I KNEW IT!

Yet you're going to take the video as gospel when you didnt see what led up to the arrest.

There is always stuff that leads up to stuff. That has nothing to do with what is on video and a rather vague excuse to use. "Something happened before the tape!" like that means something or changes the tape.

You know as well as I do that 9 times out of 10 the video doesnt show the whole story and invariably the truth comes out and the guy deserved it.

Videos never show the whole anything but again thats not an excuse or a defense.

LOL...The guy had weed on him so it's really a moot point.
The cop was right and you're wrong.
Practically everyone knows the cops planted the weed on him. I've seen it done by cops too many times to count.
While I agree with you, that does happen. You and I both know, this guy was a bad seed for this community, and the cops where doing this neighborhood a favor.

If they were indeed planting drugs, this fellow would be dead now, wouldn't he?

Yet you're going to take the video as gospel when you didnt see what led up to the arrest.

There is always stuff that leads up to stuff. That has nothing to do with what is on video and a rather vague excuse to use. "Something happened before the tape!" like that means something or changes the tape.

You know as well as I do that 9 times out of 10 the video doesnt show the whole story and invariably the truth comes out and the guy deserved it.

Videos never show the whole anything but again thats not an excuse or a defense.

Practically everyone knows the cops planted the weed on him. I've seen it done by cops too many times to count.
While I agree with you, that does happen. You and I both know, this guy was a bad seed for this community, and the cops where doing this neighborhood a favor.

I didnt see this guy as a bad seed. He seemed to me like he was being harassed. Why would the cop ask him if he had a problem? Thats a challenge the cop didnt have to issue.

Why would he be dead because the cop planted drugs on him?

I didnt see this guy as a bad seed. He seemed to me like he was being harassed. Why would the cop ask him if he had a problem? Thats a challenge the cop didnt have to issue.

Well, I just get a feel for con men, irrespective of their sexuality or ethnicity. I could be wrong, I'll grant you. Generally folks that have gang tattoos on their neck are trying to manipulate public perception. His behavior while in custody was rebellious.
635929603051391443-Screen-Shot-2016-03-07-at-3.11.09-PM.jpg

Secondly, the police usually only rig crimes scenes when their are no witnesses and the "perp." isn't alive to tell their side of the story.

For instance, in this case the guy isn't saying that the cops planted the weed. He admitted it was his dope.
Harrell pleaded guilty to the drug charge, and not guilty to all other charges. He paid bond on the of the charges that required it.
Jaywalking video maker in jail on contempt charge
I admire your battles against institutional racism, but in this case, this fool was probably part of organized crime (gangs).

We have members of them around here, and they don't see color. They are integrated, both black and white work with each other selling to teenagers. I think they are all scum. If the state decriminalized the shit so adults could get it when ever they wanted, the prices would drop, and the suppliers these gangs get it from would disappear.

I don't have any sympathy for these manipulative twenty somethings trying to make a buck off of high and junior high school kids, no matter what color they are.

Well, I just get a feel for con men, irrespective of their sexuality or ethnicity. I could be wrong, I'll grant you. Generally folks that have gang tattoos on their neck are trying to manipulate public perception. His behavior while in custody was rebellious.

Secondly, the police usually only rig crimes scenes when their are no witnesses and the "perp." isn't alive to tell their side of the story.

For instance, in this case the guy isn't saying that the cops planted the weed. He admitted it was his dope.
Harrell pleaded guilty to the drug charge, and not guilty to all other charges. He paid bond on the of the charges that required it.
I admire your battles against institutional racism, but in this case, this fool was probably part of organized crime (gangs).

We have members of them around here, and they don't see color. They are integrated, both black and white work with each other selling to teenagers. I think they are all scum. If the state decriminalized the shit so adults could get it when ever they wanted, the prices would drop, and the suppliers these gangs get it from would disappear.

I don't have any sympathy for these manipulative twenty somethings trying to make a buck off of high and junior high school kids, no matter what color they are.
I'm not familiar with those particular tattoos so I have to bow to your knowledge. I agree drug dealers and pimps are scum.

You have to remember whites suffer from cognitive dissonance. When something doesnt make sense logically they simply change reality to fit their view. Thats how they were able to claim they were christians yet enslave people they considered animals yet still have sex with them.

You know how many White guys I've seem beat down by police? It doesn't have much to do with race, it's how you respond, and carry yourself. If you're being a belligerent, maybe you need to be knocked around a little bit

So how do you account for the differences in arrests, contact, prosecutions and jail time if its not racial but its follows a racial guideline?

it's income based more than racial as far as the prosecutions go..( i know that from experience) people who can afford a lawyer will have a better chance of getting off. and as a percentage of the population more blacks are in crime ridden neighborhoods

Actually its not. There is even differences between white and black poor. Sorry the facts dont agree with you. So if its not income based then how do you account for the differences that just so happen to follow a racial pattern? Coincidence?

I bet thats your answer isnt it? :afro:

You have to remember whites suffer from cognitive dissonance. When something doesnt make sense logically they simply change reality to fit their view. Thats how they were able to claim they were christians yet enslave people they considered animals yet still have sex with them.

You know how many White guys I've seem beat down by police? It doesn't have much to do with race, it's how you respond, and carry yourself. If you're being a belligerent, maybe you need to be knocked around a little bit

So how do you account for the differences in arrests, contact, prosecutions and jail time if its not racial but its follows a racial guideline?
Ya cause after all those poor innocent black people never committed those crimes right?

I'm not familiar with those particular tattoos so I have to bow to your knowledge. I agree drug dealers and pimps are scum.
It's not the particular tattoos that I am concerned about, it is their location, style and quality that is your clue.

All of these, of course, could be copied by a poser or wanna be, but that would be equally damaging to this guys street cred. should he be found out.
Gang Tattoos & Symbols | Prison Tattoo Designs
I have had a couple friend that have run tattoo shops, and they will tell you, that sure, they could do this work, but no paying customer would ask for it.

The lines, the ink, the style, AND, most importantly, the location, everything screams prison tatt. Unless you are someone like Mike Tyson. But, Mike's tatts, location not withstanding, are obviously professionally done. If you meet someone with weak gray ink that has been inked on their hands, face, or neck. . . that's usually the real deal.

All that said, does this mean a person is necessarily still what they were in prison? I don't think so.

So we needn't judge them on tattoos they made when they were in the pokey to survive. I don't like to judge on that alone. But he did plead guilty to carrying. He knew he was being tailed. So he popped in to get coffee and started a PR recording. HE KNEW the dime was going to be dropped and they were on to him, so he was trying to manipulate the perception of the bust. He's a pretty smart cookie, that's for certain.

No telling how far he could go if he played by the rigged rules. :badgrin:

There are a few programs out there for rehabilitated cons willing to put in the effort. Wow, does he make the effort.

It's not the particular tattoos that I am concerned about, it is their location, style and quality that is your clue.

All of these, of course, could be copied by a poser or wanna be, but that would be equally damaging to this guys street cred. should he be found out.
Gang Tattoos & Symbols | Prison Tattoo Designs
I have had a couple friend that have run tattoo shops, and they will tell you, that sure, they could do this work, but no paying customer would ask for it.

The lines, the ink, the style, AND, most importantly, the location, everything screams prison tatt. Unless you are someone like Mike Tyson. But, Mike's tatts, location not withstanding, are obviously professionally done. If you meet someone with weak gray ink that has been inked on their hands, face, or neck. . . that's usually the real deal.

All that said, does this mean a person is necessarily still what they were in prison? I don't think so.

So we needn't judge them on tattoos they made when they were in the pokey to survive. I don't like to judge on that alone. But he did plead guilty to carrying. He knew he was being tailed. So he popped in to get coffee and started a PR recording. HE KNEW the dime was going to be dropped and they were on to him, so he was trying to manipulate the perception of the bust. He's a pretty smart cookie, that's for certain.

No telling how far he could go if he played by the rigged rules. :badgrin:

There are a few programs out there for rehabilitated cons willing to put in the effort. Wow, does he make the effort.
I dont know if you know this but when you go to jail most of the time public defenders tell you to plead guilty (which is not the same as saying it was really yours) in order to avoid a harsher sentence. Sometimes the cops threaten your family, friends, etc. He didnt strike me as a gangster and I grew up around them.

Sadly, there are a lot of streets in this country that would be safer without police on them. Cincinnati is known to be one of those places.

Forum List

Back