Video: Black man in Cincinnati gets arrested for walking down the street. Totally outrageous!

Person 1: I bet theres more to this story
Person 2: Cop says there is a reason
Person 1: I KNEW IT!

Yet you're going to take the video as gospel when you didnt see what led up to the arrest.

There is always stuff that leads up to stuff. That has nothing to do with what is on video and a rather vague excuse to use. "Something happened before the tape!" like that means something or changes the tape.

You know as well as I do that 9 times out of 10 the video doesnt show the whole story and invariably the truth comes out and the guy deserved it.

Videos never show the whole anything but again thats not an excuse or a defense.
You have to remember whites suffer from cognitive dissonance. When something doesnt make sense logically they simply change reality to fit their view. Thats how they were able to claim they were christians yet enslave people they considered animals yet still have sex with them.

You know how many White guys I've seem beat down by police? It doesn't have much to do with race, it's how you respond, and carry yourself. If you're being a belligerent, maybe you need to be knocked around a little bit
I've never seen a white guy beat down by the cops. Not even once. That doesnt mean it doesnt happen. I dont think it matters how you carry yourself. I've seen cops beat up Black people who were doing everything correctly. I had a gun pointed at my head at the age of 9 simply because I was walking home and the cop didnt like Black people.

Maybe you should have grown up in a mixed race neighborhood..You would have seen lots of white guys beat down, mostly idiots who deserved it...humm.. so police. for no reason just walked up to a little kid, and pointed a gun at your head?..kinda weird actually

Driving, pulled over, and ran up to the police car. Damn racist cops:mad:
Were the guys that were chasing you still there? I would have asked you the same thing no matter what color you were.
laugh.gif

Nope, you think they'd be following me all the way to the police station? Come on man use your head:slap:
I'm confused. What did you expect the cops to do exactly?
Ride down Liverniose and see if they might see the fucker.....I gave them a description of the Truck he was driving
What if you were setting them up to get shot?
In front of the police station? Not likely, and I certainly wouldn't have driving up in a smashed up car riddled with bullet holes

And there you have it.

Yet you're going to take the video as gospel when you didnt see what led up to the arrest.

There is always stuff that leads up to stuff. That has nothing to do with what is on video and a rather vague excuse to use. "Something happened before the tape!" like that means something or changes the tape.

You know as well as I do that 9 times out of 10 the video doesnt show the whole story and invariably the truth comes out and the guy deserved it.

Videos never show the whole anything but again thats not an excuse or a defense.
You have to remember whites suffer from cognitive dissonance. When something doesnt make sense logically they simply change reality to fit their view. Thats how they were able to claim they were christians yet enslave people they considered animals yet still have sex with them.

You know how many White guys I've seem beat down by police? It doesn't have much to do with race, it's how you respond, and carry yourself. If you're being a belligerent, maybe you need to be knocked around a little bit

So how do you account for the differences in arrests, contact, prosecutions and jail time if its not racial but its follows a racial guideline?

I've never seen a white guy beat down by the cops. Not even once. That doesnt mean it doesnt happen. I dont think it matters how you carry yourself. I've seen cops beat up Black people who were doing everything correctly. I had a gun pointed at my head at the age of 9 simply because I was walking home and the cop didnt like Black people.

Maybe you should have grown up in a mixed race neighborhood..You would have seen lots of white guys beat down, mostly idiots who deserved it...humm.. so police. for no reason just walked up to a little kid, and pointed a gun at your head?..kinda weird actually
I did grow up in a mixed race neighborhood. It was Black, Mexican, and Asian. Very few whites and I never saw any of them messed with by the cops.

The cop had a reason and he told me. He hated Black people.

Were the guys that were chasing you still there? I would have asked you the same thing no matter what color you were.
laugh.gif

Nope, you think they'd be following me all the way to the police station? Come on man use your head:slap:
Ride down Liverniose and see if they might see the fucker.....I gave them a description of the Truck he was driving
In front of the police station? Not likely, and I certainly wouldn't have driving up in a smashed up car riddled with bullet holes
If they left the police station to track down your chaser then they could be driving into an ambush.

I did grow up in a mixed race neighborhood. It was Black, Mexican, and Asian. Very few whites and I never saw any of them messed with by the cops.

Very few whites explains it

If they left the police station to track down your chaser then they could be driving into an ambush.

Umm....Ok Maybe they should find another line of work

Very few whites explains it
It may explain it but it doesnt do much to convince me white cops dont do dirty, illegal, stuff to Blacks.

As long as a cop can find a charge to lay on someone these boot lickers think its all good.

Harassed a guy? Oh wait, the cop charged with trumped up bullshit? Well...that makes it all good. Its not like cops can just make up charges as if they have some sort of authority or something

Umm....Ok Maybe they should find another line of work
Thats what I say about white cops that seem to like hunting Black people.

So how do you account for the differences in arrests, contact, prosecutions and jail time if its not racial but its follows a racial guideline?

it's income based more than racial as far as the prosecutions go..( i know that from experience) people who can afford a lawyer will have a better chance of getting off. and as a percentage of the population more blacks are in crime ridden neighborhoods

As long as a cop can find a charge to lay on someone these boot lickers think its all good.

Harassed a guy? Oh wait, the cop charged with trumped up bullshit? Well...that makes it all good. Its not like cops can just make up charges as if they have some sort of authority or something

Yep, it' happened to m,e and i'm not Black..Most cops are good people though..my brother would be one of those people, although he's out of it now.

Yep, it' happened to m,e and i'm not Black..Most cops are good people though..my brother would be one of those people, although he's out of it now.
Arent you the one that told me you look like a light skinned Black guy? Weird how all the good cops get sick of the bullshit and leave. I know 2 that have quit the force and the reason was due to the overwhelming amount of racists.

Arent you the one that told me you look like a light skinned Black guy? Weird how all the good cops get sick of the bullshit and leave. I know 2 that have quit the force and the reason was due to the overwhelming amount of racists.

It depends, you see that more in suburbia rather than in the inner city. My brother was right outside Detroit so yes he did run into the "good old boy "network there. they didn't care much for Jews either

It depends, you see that more in suburbia rather than in the inner city. My brother was right outside Detroit so yes he did run into the "good old boy "network there. they didn't care much for Jews either
I had this guy I met that was an inner city cop. He told me he would put the amount of racist cops at about 80% among the white cops.

I hope all cops arent as simple minded as you are. What if the criminals in the area decide to change to red hats? You would be the simpleton cop harrassing people in green hats.

Then when the description of the perp comes oit as wearing s red hat, that's whst you look for. Until then, and lacking other descriptive information, you look at the most likely suspects.

I had this guy I met that was an inner city cop. He told me he would put the amount of racist cops at about 80% among the white cops.

He's delusional, that's not even possible..Sorry i'm not buying that at all

I hope all cops arent as simple minded as you are. What if the criminals in the area decide to change to red hats? You would be the simpleton cop harrassing people in green hats.

Then when the description of the perp comes oit as wearing s red hat, that's whst you look for. Until then, and lacking other descriptive information, you look at the most likely suspects.
So basically you would just be reactionary? No wonder cops that think like you are so inept.

He's delusional, that's not even possible..Sorry i'm not buying that at all
I dont see any reason he would lie. He was white and that was the reason he quit. It matched up with my experience as a youngster so Its easily believable to me.

So basically you would just be reactionary? No wonder cops that think like you are so inept.

Reaxtion is what Cops do. Their job isn't to stop crime but to arrest the perps and assist in prosecution..... regsrdless of what their car logos may say.

This isn't my opinion..... it's the decision of the SCOTUS. Officers have no requirement to stop crime, only to arrest the suspect.

Forum List

Back