Video: Black man in Cincinnati gets arrested for walking down the street. Totally outrageous!

beachbum81

Feb 12, 2012
The problem is the drug laws.

If you loiter around a neighborhood selling dime bags to teenagers, the parents and residents are going to want to have the fuzz drop the hammer, and they will. Even if they have to find probable cause because you were J-walking.

As a white man, I'm sick and tired of watching innocent black men get targeted, harassed and arrested by law enforcement just for the color of their skin. This officer in Cincinnati should be fired for his outrageous actions. Do you all agree with me? Please watch this Youtube video and comment.

Black Man In Cincinnati Gets Arrested For Walking Down The Street With A Cup Of Coffee (Language Warning) - Viralocracy.com

as a white person I feel at peace when I dont get targeted, harrassed and arrested.

This guy must be a glass half empty guy .

As a white man, I'm sick and tired of watching innocent black men get targeted, harassed and arrested by law enforcement just for the color of their skin. This officer in Cincinnati should be fired for his outrageous actions. Do you all agree with me? Please watch this Youtube video and comment.

Black Man In Cincinnati Gets Arrested For Walking Down The Street With A Cup Of Coffee (Language Warning) - Viralocracy.com

It's disgusting. No one needs to ask why there is a Black Lives Matter movement. This seems to be normal procedure for many police departments across the country. Cops have come to think of themselves as god's. They aren't.

Cop should have tazed him. ..... :cool:

I was gonna say they should have shot him, but okay.
and then white boys like you wonder why Black guys fight back or run from cops. SMH.

No, I don't wonder why black criminals fight back or run from cops.
So you admit you know white guys have to become police in order to exercise their fantasies of controlling Blacks? Too bad sissy white boys just cant be brave without becoming a cop with a gun. No wonder they feel so tough when they hunt.

I'd be willing to bet there's more to this story...
VIDEO: What Walking Down the Street Drinking Coffee is Like for a Black Man in a Police State

Harrell is charged with a pedestrian violation, possession of less than 100 grams (3.5 ounces) of marijuana and resisting arrest
Read more at VIDEO: What Walking Down the Street Drinking Coffee is Like for a Black Man in a Police State

And there you have it.
So...the following was justified then? You must like random police road blocks then.

and then white boys like you wonder why Black guys fight back or run from cops. SMH.

So you admit you know white guys have to become police in order to exercise their fantasies of controlling Blacks? Too bad sissy white boys just cant be brave without becoming a cop with a gun. No wonder they feel so tough when they hunt.

So you admit

Where? When? Link?

I'd be willing to bet there's more to this story...
VIDEO: What Walking Down the Street Drinking Coffee is Like for a Black Man in a Police State

Harrell is charged with a pedestrian violation, possession of less than 100 grams (3.5 ounces) of marijuana and resisting arrest
Read more at VIDEO: What Walking Down the Street Drinking Coffee is Like for a Black Man in a Police State

And there you have it.
So...the following was justified then? You must like random police road blocks then.

How do you know the cops hadn't received a complaint on the guy?
Just like the video conveniently left out the part about him getting busted with weed I wouldnt expect them to be honest about what led up to the arrest.

So you admit

Where? When? Link?
If you already know why then you are admitting you know.

As a white man, I'm sick and tired of watching innocent black men get targeted, harassed and arrested by law enforcement just for the color of their skin. This officer in Cincinnati should be fired for his outrageous actions. Do you all agree with me? Please watch this Youtube video and comment.......

You know what I'm sick and tired of?.....

People who can't or won't DO WHAT THE HELL THE COP TELLS YOU TO DO!!!!!!!!!

They are the authority. There is a means to complain about their actions AFTER THE INCIDENT IS OVER

If more people of all races and classes figured that out, there'd be less pronlens.

Forum List

Back