Video- Antifa Protestor Shot in Groin with Rubber Bullet in Phoenix

Said this last week that one of these fags was going to get severley injured and it would go viral.................was just a matter of time. And how priceless, right? And talking abot "balls"..........I fucking laughed my balls off when I saw this the first time!!

Share everywhere s0ns!!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::popcorn:

This is what needs to transpire when these terrorist show up. Look at this clown. Gas mask deployed, water bottle in hand, and ready for battle

LMAO :laugh:

-Geaux
upload_2017-8-23_10-7-28.png

How do we get the US flag flying with the low IQ crowd who love the Confederate flag yet know -0- about US history?
I have not met a person who loves the Confederate flag and yet knows "0" about US history.

In fact, how is that even plausible?

How do we get the US flag flying with the low IQ crowd who love the Confederate flag yet know -0- about US history?
I have not met a person who loves the Confederate flag and yet knows "0" about US history.

In fact, how is that even plausible?

Ok, not much about US history. I prefer the US flag as I am a US citizen, I have just seen too many since Charlottesville I guess, flying above the US flag. But every American may choose for themselves if they support the USA. I changed the prior post.

Last edited:
I abhor violence yet remain undisturbed by this; a few NeoNazis could use a crack in the groin also.......but I do not advocate violence.

Forum List

Back