ESPN comes to the rescue on race

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
ESPN pulls announcer Robert Lee from Virginia game

They didn't want to offend anyone by having Robert Lee call the game, so he's out.

Here's the sportcaster they're pulling:

8836340-3x2-340x227.jpg

:spinner:

ESPN these days seems to be more concerned about keeping with the PC crowd, than delivering sports. They've become a laughing stock.

ESPN these days seems to be more concerned about keeping with the PC crowd, than delivering sports. They've become a laughing stock.
ESPN is the CNN and MSNBC of sports.
I used to watch them religiously.
Now.....only during football games.
Have to wade thru the female sportscasters that try to sound like men and now they even have a Hispanic woman with a thick accent giving us the morning sports report.

I don't know American laws, but isn't this a clear example of discrimination? He was pulled because of his bloody name for Gods sake. He can claim racism (as his last name is Lee, a popular Asian last name), or, just general outrage against him not based on his performance or actions, but based on an issue he cannot control. Nothing more than superstition and horoscope-like delusion.

Well for a couple of years we have been trying to convince you that the democrat party has become detached from sanity. Do you need any more convincing?

Sure the democrat party dangles some things that I am sure most people would like, but underneath it all is a party that does crap like in the OP. If I were Lee I would sue for racial discrimination. They could have called him Bob Lee instead of insulting the man. But that isn't how the left wing rolls.

Keep in mind that ESPN, as moronic as they are, did this as a result of COMPLAINTS.
So who is the greater idiot?
ESPN or the imbeciles that were complaining?

Forum List

Back