Victoria Jackson Speaks For Tea Party

Victoria went to school (college) wth my ex-husband. She's funny as hell in person, and doesn't even have to work at it. She just IS funny. And---believe it or not, incredibly smart too.

Considering the shit she says, put me firmly in the "not" column.

OH well.... you'd have to meet her.

Her public persona and her private real life persona are not one and the same.

Being in the radio biz, you probably ought to understand this better than most.

Of course, that would be giving you a LOT of credit...... :lol:

Victoria went to school (college) wth my ex-husband. She's funny as hell in person, and doesn't even have to work at it. She just IS funny. And---believe it or not, incredibly smart too.

So you are saying that she doesn't believe what she says?

Now I have even less respect for her.

No. Don't put words in my mouth either, jerkoff.

I'm saying she's not as stupid as she appears to be in public.

If you don't understand that, then my guess is you're even more stupid than she pretends to be.

Dumbass.

If you don't understand that, then my guess is you're even more stupid than she pretends to be.

Dumbass.

I said that considering what she says, I do not believe she is smart.

You said that her public persona and private one are different. Either that means a) that she holds different views in private or b) what you said is a complete fucking non-sequiter to what the subject is at hand to what she is promoting.

It doesn't matter one bit if she believes it in a different manner in public or private. The issue is that she actually fucking believes it.

So your "well she is different in private" doesn't mean shit then. She's still batshiat fucking crazy.

Dumbass.

You said that her public persona and private one are different. Either that means a) that she holds different views in private or b) what you said is a complete fucking non-sequiter to what the subject is at hand to what she is promoting.

It doesn't matter one bit if she believes it in a different manner in public or private. The issue is that she actually fucking believes it.

So your "well she is different in private" doesn't mean shit then. She's still batshiat fucking crazy.

No, you are absolutely clueless. You've never met this woman. I have (several times). I know what in the hell I'm talking about. You don't. You are clueless. Completely. Totally. Utterly and absolutely clueless.

IOW, YOU are batshit fuckng crazy. And a loser too.

End of discussion. :rolleyes:

Dumbass.

No, you are absolutely clueless. You've never met this woman. I have (several times). I know what in the hell I'm talking about. You don't. You are clueless. Completely. Totally. Utterly and absolutely clueless.

:rolleyes:

Another pissing contest from Jeny.

Another worthless, trollish, comment from si modo. :cuckoo:

Color me surprised. (not). :rolleyes:

I know just what you mean. She is as worthless as a mad dog, isn't she?? Oh, here comes her third neg rep of the day!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Edit: Sorry!!! But I already have 3 neg reps from the bitch from today. The next one will be the 4th of the day. Curious, isn't it???

Last edited:

Dumbass.

Me: Jackson is loony for what she says

You: WAAAAAAAA, no she's NOT...I've MET her!!

Yeah...ok twatwaffle. :cuckoo:

I'll type slowly for you, Jeny.

Radio says he thinks she is stupid.

You say you've met her and she is not.

No one can confirm that what you say is true, yet you argue it. That is the quintessential pissing contest.

We get it; you can piss. Don't expect a parade from many here for that feat.

I know just what you mean. She is as worthless as a mad dog, isn't she?? Oh, here comes her third neg rep of the day!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Edit: Sorry!!! But I already have 3 neg reps from the bitch from today. The next one will be the 4th of the day. Curious, isn't it???

Women.jpg

Yeah, I've always wondered how she could do multiple neg reps minutes apart....jillian and a few others do too.

Interesting, isn't it? :eusa_think:

Yeah, I've always wondered how she could do multiple neg reps minutes apart....jillian and a few others do too.

It's a conspiracy of posters who get special privileges.

:cuckoo:

No one can confirm that what you say is true, yet you argue it. That is the quintessential pissing contest.

Who asked you to butt in, fuck face?

You're the southbound end of a northbound mule. Full of gas too.

Who asked you to butt in, fuck face?

You're the southbound end of a northbound mule. Full of gas too.

I'll repeat myself: I don't give parades for bodily functions. Your pissing and now shitting are not paradeworthy.

Last edited:

Yes, it is. ;)

Forum List

Back