Victim, 40, who was 'beaten to death by Virginia Tech player, 18, after meeting the teen on Tinder while posing as a woman named Angie'

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Victim, 40, who was 'beaten to death by Virginia Tech player, 18, after meeting the teen on Tinder while posing as a woman named Angie'​

10 Jun 2021 ~~ By Gina Martinez
  • Ismemen David Etute, 18, is charged in the death of Jerry Smith, 40
  • Smith had posed as a woman named Angie on Tinder and had performed oral sex on Etute when they met in April, Etute's attorney James Turk told DailyMail.com
  • When they met again in May for another sexual encounter, Etute learned Smith was male and allegedly punched and stomped him to death
  • Etute is charged with second-degree murder for the death of Smith
  • He was released on $75,000 bond on Wednesday and will remain under house arrest and electronic monitoring
44060115-9672603-Ismemen_David_Etute_18_pictured_was_charged_in_the_death_of_Jerr-a-7_1623353340472.jpg

Comment:
There’s NO excuse to Stomp someone to death. This Kid needs to be put away.
Indeed. This is a ough call for Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Lefties...black linebacker beats white man PRETENDING to be white woman to death. Who would they side with?
At what point during the sexual escapade did Ismemen David Etute, not know he was with a dude?
According to the family of Jerry Smith, he was a gay man..he did not hide his sexuality. He was not transgender. He never dressed in women's clothing because he was not transgender, he was gay. That being said, I think Etute is lying. He needs to come clean and give Jerry's family some peace.
Where's the LGBT community on this obvious murder of a homosexual?

Last edited:
Doc7505 I blame the "victim" in this---play stupid Russian roulette games and win stupid deadly prizes.

Apparently, the dudes never seen the movie The Crying Game.

"Another sexual encounter" with a fake woman? This guy is going to have a rough time in prison. On the other hand what do you say about a 49 year old man who portrays himself as a woman for anonymous sexual encounters? What is the life span for this character?

The creature should not have lied about his gender
I would only give him manslaughter

Indeed
There's a gay dude picking up a younger man. Don't give a gay dude that much credit with his dick sunk in young ass.
At what point during the sexual escapade did Ismemen David Etute, not know he was with a dude?
Tindr and Grindr are gay men's pick-up sites. Feebies entertain themselves no end with that shit, but they're not quite as quick to catch on as the M.P.'s

The dudes are going to die one way or another for that gay-ass pick-me-up shit.

There's a gay dude picking up a younger man. Don't give a gay dude that much credit with his dick sunk in young ass.
Negative... If the young man had a dick in his ass, I'm pretty sure he'd know that wasn't a woman. It's a hellva clue.

Indeed
Tindr and Grindr are gay men's pick-up sites. Feebies entertain themselves no end with that shit, but they're not quite as quick to catch on as the M.P.'s

The dudes are going to die one way or another for that gay-ass pick-me-up shit.

Seems the was the second time Etute met with Smith.

Forum List

Back