vicious river !!

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
“Now, there are certain places you don’t need a wall, because you have, you know, you have mountains, you have other things. You have large and rather vicious rivers.

get ready Trumpbots, your Daddy is already making excuses.

YA GOT TRUMPED RIGHT IN THE ASS ! :lmao::lmao:

SUCKERS!

Read more: Trump Doesn’t Need To Build A Full Wall Thanks To ‘Vicious Rivers’ [VIDEO]

(dont give me fake news bullshit either, the daily caller is a RW centerpiece for attacking Obama)

“Now, there are certain places you don’t need a wall, because you have, you know, you have mountains, you have other things. You have large and rather vicious rivers.

get ready Trumpbots, your Daddy is already making excuses.

YA GOT TRUMPED RIGHT IN THE ASS ! :lmao::lmao:

SUCKERS!

Read more: Trump Doesn’t Need To Build A Full Wall Thanks To ‘Vicious Rivers’ [VIDEO]

(dont give me fake news bullshit either, the daily caller is a RW centerpiece for attacking Obama)

Lolol.

Look at the snowflakes freak.

Nobody cares if they make use of the geography in some places, you moron. This is how you save money.

Of course federal dependents will never get it.

i'll let the President do as he thinks best . I s'pose that Trump is correct where rivers or mountains are barriers and that's cool and good enough . Personally I wish that a military type border presence was established with happy sharp shooting employees roving on 'atv' and armed with .308 M1A rifles , unlimited ammo and the occasional .50 caliber for use on border hopping cars / autos / suv type vehicles and 'burros' . --------------------------------------- do you have your taxpayers check book ready because another slight change is that USA taxpayers may pay wall building costs to begin the WALL or to build the entire WALL and then pay for the maintenance , upkeep , painting , lighting , beautification , ammo , porta potties for WALL builders , sandwiches and snacks and drinks for border patrol and WALL builders and Visitors and all other WALL expenses like reimbursement to ranchers for 'land' taken by eminent domain , hey its all cool in my opinion , build that Darn Wall , no matter what it costs Siete !!:afro:

to date, that bad ass river has done such an excellent job of keeping illegals out of Texas hasn't it.

problem with the wall ;

the middle of the river is the natural border .. build the wall on the Texas side and Trump gives Mexico Texas land. I addressed the cattle watering yesterday. Stop Big Beef from using their natural resource, and give Mexico Texas land ?

yeah,that shit will fly with those rich Texas ranchers.

The Rio Grande now dries out in several stretches over much of the year. Most of the water gets sucked out of it upstream.

Not exactly a fearsome natural barrier, a dry riverbed.

The Rio Grande now dries out in several stretches over much of the year. Most of the water gets sucked out of it upstream.

Not exactly a fearsome natural barrier, a dry riverbed.

sure it does, no argument about it either.

but dont tell Trump, he's setting up his failed wall excuse list.

Mountains protected the ancient Greeks, and now the Afghanis and the Swiss. Mountains ARE walls. Get over it....Wait you can't.

to date, that bad ass river has done such an excellent job of keeping illegals out of Texas hasn't it.

problem with the wall ;

the middle of the river is the natural border .. build the wall on the Texas side and Trump gives Mexico Texas land. I addressed the cattle watering yesterday. Stop Big Beef from using their natural resource, and give Mexico Texas land ?

There are lots of places where a wall has already been built where it leaves US land on the Mexico side of the barrier. And yeah, those who own land that is cut in half by the wall are pissed about it.

problem with the wall ;

There are lots of places where a wall has already been built where it leaves US land on the Mexico side of the barrier. And yeah, those who own land that is cut in half by the wall are pissed about it.
------------------------------------------------------- GOOD , maybe you and Siete can get together and reimburse those 'mexicans' on the borders BSailor !!.

-------------------------------------------------------------------- here you go Siete , this might interest you and it might smarten up some wall opponents . Hey , Trump may end up with some Roadblocks / WALLblocks but that part of the fun Siete . --- What it would take to build Trump's border wall - CNN Video ---

some ?

hell, the court battles alone over Texas cattle watering FREE at the river will go on for decades. Texas Beef is second to Texas Oil

opponent or proponent there's this major BLOCK called changing a way of life thats been going on ever since Houston won San Jacinto.

aint gonna be no Texas wall !

we will see what happens as you Speculate and make decrees as much as you like Siete .

problem with the wall ;

------------------------------------------------------- GOOD , maybe you and Siete can get together and reimburse those 'mexicans' on the borders BSailor !!.

Reading comprehension dude............I said that it is AMERICAN land that is being left on the MEXICAN side of the wall, meaning that AMERICANS are losing some of their land to the border wall, not Mexicans.

problem with the wall ;

Reading comprehension dude............I said that it is AMERICAN land that is being left on the MEXICAN side of the wall, meaning that AMERICANS are losing some of their land to the border wall, not Mexicans.
----------------------------------------------------------- and probably inhabited by 'mexicans' their famblies and supporters like YOU BSailor .

we will see what happens as you Speculate and make decrees as much as you like Siete .

Trump making the COMMENT "vicious river" (that really isnt) IS YOUR CLUE TO NO TEXAS WALL ..

HELLOOOOOOOOO ....

problem with the wall ;

----------------------------------------------------------- and probably inhabited by 'mexicans' their famblies and supporters like YOU BSailor .

Actually, nobody lives in the areas of the US where the land is left on the Mexican side of the border.

Forum List

Back