VICIOUS: Jimmy Kimmel Blames GOP, Trump for Vegas Massacre

But...but...but I assumed that global warming somehow caused the Vegas massacre!

Has anyone ever seen a human being with STUPIDER-LOOKING facial expressions than the Pillsbury-dough-boy resembling Kimmel?

Yeah Jimmy. And Trump will never be President. Quite a track record ya got there.

Late-night comedian Jimmy Kimmel tore into President Trump and Republican legislators on Monday, saying they should be “praying for forgiveness” just hourrs after....

See Full Post Here : VICIOUS: Jimmy Kimmel Blames GOP, Trump for Vegas Massacre - U.S. Daily News

• You registered on this site on Monday.
  • Have the most generic of possible sounding American names
  • Have a cheezy "American" avatar
  • Posting links from an obvious fake news site

Odds your IP traces to something outside of the U.S.? I'm saying at least 90%.

Late-night comedian Jimmy Kimmel tore into President Trump and Republican legislators on Monday, saying they should be “praying for forgiveness” just hourrs after....

See Full Post Here : VICIOUS: Jimmy Kimmel Blames GOP, Trump for Vegas Massacre - U.S. Daily News

.tk link. Thanks for the fake news.

Yes, Kimmel lied and went off fake news all for the sake of his ratings. This is why I don't like uninformed entertainers voicing opinions when they have no clue what they are talking about.

If you want to stretch the point Trump's election may have been the cause of the mass murder. The target audience was republicans in an event that was characterized by CBS as a "republican event". Here we are barely four months since a middle aged white guy opened fire on a republican baseball team but it seems that the media is reluctant to acknowledge the likelyhood that another middle aged white guy committed mass murder because he was angry about the Trump administration. Democrats (and the media) are well aware of it and that's why they are desperate to launch a preemptive strike against the GOP. Once the truth comes out (if the media allows it) the democrat party is finished for good.

Forum List

Back