Abortion has murdered 80 mil babies in US. Why isn't that banned?Thoughts and Prayers are not enough

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
We need to have that discussion.

Too many lives have been prematurely snuffed out.

That's a hell of alot of Democrat voters...odd that Dems like murdering their voters....I guess that's why they need illegals to vote for them.

If you are Pro-abortion, you must be a racist.

Rep. Tim Murphy, popular with pro-life movement, urged abortion in affair, texts suggest
The lying right wing teabaggers , at it again, lying and living a secret life.
The family values party, what a joke.

A text message sent in January to U.S. Rep. Tim Murphy by a woman with whom he had an extra-marital relationship took him to task for an anti-abortion statement posted on Facebook from his office's public account.

"And you have zero issue posting your pro-life stance all over the place when you had no issue asking me to abort our unborn child just last week when we thought that was one of the options," Shannon Edwards, a forensic psychologist in Pittsburgh with whom the congressman admitted last month to having a relationship, wrote to Mr. Murphy on Jan. 25, in the midst of an unfounded pregnancy scare.

That's a hell of alot of Democrat voters...odd that Dems like murdering their voters....I guess that's why they need illegals to vote for them.

I'm afraid this is the issue in which I must break ranks with other Republicans; I reluctantly support abortion for the same reason Margaret Sanger did: black population control. The overwhelming majority of abortions are black women. Which means if abortion didn't exist, we would have tens of millions of more black thugs terrorizing our streets than we already do. Black lives don't matter to me even after they're born, so you can imagine how little I care about a black embryo.

So your party came up with abortion banned after 22 weeks yesterday.

Why do you call yourself the party that hates abortion..

Abortion is legal

Mass murder is not
Guns are legal.

Shall we all just keep our dicks in our pants and maintain the status quo, or do you want us to continue our push for complete repeal of all gun laws, giving us new full-autos?

The answer is probably "no" so I will not stop until I get an unlicensed M249 or some other state of the art machine gun.
:banana:

Laws regarding children are meant to protect children, those most vulnerable among us who can't speak for themselves...

...yet unborn children have been denied that protection, stripped of it by being called / defined as a lump of cells versus - some times - babies who could survive outside the womb, defined this way specifically in order to allow the continued practice of aborting of unwanted babies.

The worst example of this is the barbaric 'late term abortions' that are still tolerated.

The OP brings up an 'interesting' concept...if one removes partisanship from the equation and just looks at the concept itself for a minute.

The intentional taking of others' lives is called 'murder' and is criminal while the taking of one's own baby's life is protected under law. The main difference, it CAN be argued, is the definition of 'Life' in regards to the one whose life is being taken.

Shall we all just keep our dicks in our pants and maintain the status quo, or do you want us to continue our push for complete repeal of all gun laws, giving us new full-autos?
I must have missed something - when did someone suggest repealing existing gun laws?

(Sorry but you comment above made me immediately think of this:

"This is my rifle, this is my gun....")

FAKE NEWS!!!! PROVIDE A SOURCE OR LINK TO BACK YOUR LIE UP. YOUR PARENTS SHOULD HAVE ABORTED YOU!!!!

FUCKING CONSERVATIVES

Abortion is legal

Mass murder is not
Guns are legal.

The answer is probably "no" so I will not stop until I get an unlicensed M249 or some other state of the art machine gun.
You want to ban abortion ...go at it

Until that time.....it is a woman's choice

Are we up to 80 million already? It was 59 million just the other day.

FAKE NEWS!!!! PROVIDE A SOURCE OR LINK TO BACK YOUR LIE UP. YOUR PARENTS SHOULD HAVE ABORTED YOU!!!!

FUCKING CONSERVATIVES

Link to back up that abortions kill unborn babies?

Are you fucking retarded?

Abortion is legal

Mass murder is not
Guns are legal.

You want to ban abortion ...go at it

Until that time.....it is a woman's choice
I agree, it's a woman's choice. But having chosen NOT to keep her knees together, her choice entitles her to pay for it, or maybe she can bully the sperm donor into contribution to that abortion. My choice is, I don't care to pay for her choice.

FUCKING CONSERVATIVES

Link to back up that abortions kill unborn babies?

Are you fucking retarded?
No "Rectum" Lips!!! Someone claimed 80 million abortions have taken place....where's the fucking link or source.

Forum List

Back