Vets urge Trump impeachment

Really impressive. Right?

There’s a problem though.

It’s funded by George Soros. Through one of his many cover groups.

187 groups funded by George Soros are being used to destroy America. To see the complete list of the 187 groups who are using Trump’s election as an excuse to destroy America, go here.

The groups flash on the screen so quickly it’s difficult to read.

More @ Scumbag Soros Behind Multi-Million Dollar Ad Featuring Military Vets Urging GOP House Members To Support Trump Impeachment [Video]

And here’s this:

Each of the ads contains a disclosure stating they’re paid for by “Defend American Democracy,” but D.C. business registration documents reveal the group is just one of the many projects of the Sixteen Thirty Fund, a dark money nonprofit that pumped $141 million into liberal causes in 2018 alone, Open Secrets reported.

The Sixteen Thirty Fund reported receiving $52 million from a single anonymous donor in 2018, but as a 501(c)(4) nonprofit organization, it is not required to disclose the identity of its donors.

This comes from AmericanLookout @ REPORT: Dark Money Group Linked To George Soros Producing Ads Urging Republicans To Impeach Trump

More crazy rightwing nuts. Undoubtedly there are vets who oppose Trump like myself. How many there are, I don't know nor does anyone else on this board. This apparently is your Soros.

th

I'm not speaking out about impeachment, if that is what the House wants to do, then they need to do it. I am speaking specifically about the rich elite that the Democrats claim to hate, that love to interfere with politics.
Not all Dems are AOS and not all hate the wealthy Just another tool for republicans to use like E mails ,not a citizen and benghazi

Not sure what an AOS is.
widely seen as the biggest upset victory in the 2018 midterm election primaries.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Alexandria_Ocasio

Isn't that AOC and not AOS? I like her, she calls out other Dems on their BS. I am sure as she gets more seasoned she will quit calling out her party and become the status quo.
Not very fond of her Screwed up a deal with Amazon that would have increased value of my RE in the town over

A deal that would have sent billions of dollars of taxpayer dollars to a profitable company that evades taxes.

I'm not speaking out about impeachment, if that is what the House wants to do, then they need to do it. I am speaking specifically about the rich elite that the Democrats claim to hate, that love to interfere with politics.
Not all Dems are AOS and not all hate the wealthy Just another tool for republicans to use like E mails ,not a citizen and benghazi

Not sure what an AOS is.
widely seen as the biggest upset victory in the 2018 midterm election primaries.

Isn't that AOC and not AOS? I like her, she calls out other Dems on their BS. I am sure as she gets more seasoned she will quit calling out her party and become the status quo.
Not very fond of her Screwed up a deal with Amazon that would have increased value of my RE in the town over

Solid decision knowing her politics. She is not swayed by money but doing the right thing that she believes is best for her constituents. I don't agree with her however I can respect the decision.

No Presidential candidate is looking out for America's best interests, just their own.

It's yet to be seen if the military rank and file will stand behind their leaders who have stood with and behind them in combat or if they will stand behind Trump whose disregard of military justice rules and tradition has already caused the Secretary of the Navy to quit in protest over Trump's whim fueled by Fox and Friends.

The Sec of the Navy didn't quit, he was asked to resign by the Sec of Defense, for bypassing the chain of command.

He was fired for being a honorable man working in a dishonorable White House.

Not sure what an AOS is.

A deal that would have sent billions of dollars of taxpayer dollars to a profitable company that evades taxes.
How many jobs would they create at what salaries? All for a break on their RET?

After what Trump pulled in Syria...and now this?

What did Trump pull in Syria? He saved US lives and defeated ISIS.
Other than that he gave a very nice oilfield to the Kurds to help them pay to defend themselves.

..and WTF is "this"?

Saving Gallagher, who had 8 tours in Iraq, from the fucked up dickwad lawyers in the DOD trying to get famous? Good on Trump.
I hope he pardons that sailor who took a photo of his submarine and is doing 20-years, he did enough time already.
The military wonders why enlistments and re-ups are so far down.

Soros is 90 and RBG is 86, wonder which will exit first?

He did not. The Kurds did that and they were betrayed by Trump. Trump is repeating Obama's mistake and of course the Russians got a very nice American airfield in the process.

Gallagher was a thug and the military was 100% right in holding him and others accountable. In the case of Lorance, his platoon testified against him. Apparently Trump wants soldiers to act like the Nazis did in WWII.

It's yet to be seen if the military rank and file will stand behind their leaders who have stood with and behind them in combat or if they will stand behind Trump whose disregard of military justice rules and tradition has already caused the Secretary of the Navy to quit in protest over Trump's whim fueled by Fox and Friends.

The Sec of the Navy didn't quit, he was asked to resign by the Sec of Defense, for bypassing the chain of command.

He was fired for being a honorable man working in a dishonorable White House.

Your ignorance is showing again, service Secretaries don't work in the WH.

And, you know, I'm a 20 year retired Navy vet, and I think that Trump has finally done enough to warrant impeachment.

When the Mueller report came out, I thought that it was a good thing that the investigation happened so that we could possibly guard against further interference, but I didn't see anything that was at the level of impeachment. Maybe having the Congress tell him he did wrong, but that's about it.

HOWEVER..................................

When this stuff with the Ukraine started to surface, I thought we should wait and see how deep it went. Now that we have seen Trump was using Rudy as a back channel with them to get dirt on Biden without Rudy being an elected or appointed government official, that is when I started to wonder. Trump holding up aid that was already approved by Congress was bad, because the 3 branches of government are all supposed to be equal so that there are checks and balances on how much power anyone can grab.
Quot lying. We all know you wanted to impeach Trump the day he won the election.

There was an Army General, Marine General, and Navy Admiral all talking about which men had the most balls.

The Army General said............Watch this.

Private..........Come here.................

Yes Sir

Private.......Pull out a knife and stab yourself.............

Yes Sir...........ughhh.

The Marine General said...........Watch this......

Private..........Come here.........

Yes Sir......

Private.......pull out a Grenade.......pull the pin........and jump on it......

Yes Sir...............BOOM

The Navy Admiral laughed...........said.......Watch this.........

Seaman.........Come here........

Yes Sir...

Seaman .........Climb to the top of the Mast.......

And the Seaman climbed the mast to the crowsnest.

Seaman..........Jump off.

The Seaman Replied.............FUCK YOU

Admiral.......Now that's BALLS.

There was an Army General, Marine General, and Navy Admiral all talking about which men had the most balls.

The Army General said............Watch this.

Private..........Come here.................

Yes Sir

Private.......Pull out a knife and stab yourself.............

Yes Sir...........ughhh.

The Marine General said...........Watch this......

Private..........Come here.........

Yes Sir......

Private.......pull out a Grenade.......pull the pin........and jump on it......

Yes Sir...............BOOM

The Navy Admiral laughed...........said.......Watch this.........

Seaman.........Come here........

Yes Sir...

Seaman .........Climb to the top of the Mast.......

And the Seaman climbed the mast to the crowsnest.

Seaman..........Jump off.

The Seaman Replied.............FUCK YOU

Admiral.......Now that's BALLS.

Just goes to show you that Sailors know the difference between lawful and unlawful orders, as well as have the balls to actually disobey them if issued.

E-7 Gallagher? WTF is that? That's his paygrade, not his rank.

I guess that proves you lied about your military service.

It was his rank E 7 I guess you have lied about your military service.

Trump restores rank of Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher

That's a pay grade. His rank is Chief Petty Officer.

My paygrade was O-4. My rank was Lieutenant Commander.

Well when I was in an E-7 not only was your pay grade it was referred to as your rank also.

What the hell kind of military outfit were you in?
The RANK is and always has been the most important identifier for those in service - active, reserve, and national guard.

Yep and so was the pay grade when someone was dissing or sometimes yelling at you. Used to be the rank and pay grade were the same thing I cannot help it if it's changed over the years and you and the admiral cannot concede to that, in fact they have changed the rank designation sometime in the past 20 years for the branch I was in. I was not in the Navy but served from Feb 68 to Nov 71 and disabled vet. I also know a lot of vets that cannot stand the orange one. Just like we hated LBJ.

Now someone in thread may have referred to me as "stolen valor" well I have found over the years the stolen valor is someone who brags most of the time about their combat experience because back in my time almost all do not want to discuss their combat experiences. There are two disabled vets on this board I quite frequently disagree with about politics and I assume are quite younger than I am because of where they served but they don't brag, most want to forget. Then there is another on this board that 50% starts his threads I was a combat vet and I can do this and that and so on. That one I do suspect may either be stolen valor or has never been treated for his PTSD.

It hasn't changed in the 41 years since I first put on my Navy uniform up until today when I went to work on my Army post.

Are you Communist traitors planning military action? Will you be backed by the Chinese military? Yeah, we know who is behind the DNC.

The military has always had a presence when it comes to presidential elections, even if that presence has never been in a traditionally military role.

Military members vote as they chose individually.

The implication is you traitors will attempt to overthrow the government. No doubt backed by China, who controls the democrat party.
OVERTHROW the Gov't?? Like republican asses tried to do with Clinton and then lied their asses off so Hillary would lose to a S,,bag?
So Hillary didn't work to alter, then delete, then destroy the drive, of 33k emails?

Forum List

Back