Very bad news for Trump in new WSJ/NBC swing state poll

One , you're an idiot. Two,...well you're an idiot....and a flaming troll who brings nothing to the table

How Did Nate Silver (And Everyone Else) Get Trump So Wrong: The Flip-Flopping Polster | Zero Hedge

that isn't just nate silver. everyone underestimated the stupidity of the righatingnuts

i don't think anyone underestimating the stupidity and vileness of the right anymore.

but having actually read the things that nate said during the race, i know he never said that trump was an impossibility.

you of course wouldn't know that since you've never looked at a legitimate source in your life.

The Quinnipiac poll doesn't agree with you. Nate gives the Hillary a 75 percent chance and trump a 25 percent chance.

He gave Trump 5 percent chance of winning the nomination. Maybe the Silver magic has worn off.

please do provide a credible link for that. because that isn't close to my recollection.

thanks.

MSN.com - Hotmail, Outlook, Skype, Bing, Latest News, Photos & Videos

no little boy... a link to your false assertion.

One , you're an idiot. Two,...well you're an idiot....and a flaming troll who brings nothing to the table

How Did Nate Silver (And Everyone Else) Get Trump So Wrong: The Flip-Flopping Polster | Zero Hedge

that isn't just nate silver. everyone underestimated the stupidity of the righatingnuts

i don't think anyone underestimating the stupidity and vileness of the right anymore.

but having actually read the things that nate said during the race, i know he never said that trump was an impossibility.

you of course wouldn't know that since you've never looked at a legitimate source in your life.

The Quinnipiac poll doesn't agree with you. Nate gives the Hillary a 75 percent chance and trump a 25 percent chance.

He gave Trump 5 percent chance of winning the nomination. Maybe the Silver magic has worn off.

please do provide a credible link for that. because that isn't close to my recollection.

thanks.
Please provide a credible link to prove Breitbart is not credible...

:p

breitbart is never credible, little boy.

Actually, a lot of polls are showing the hillary fading fast.

The only polls I see her 'fading fast' are those posted by the shills on this board. As I said, nothing but wishful thinking.

Where she might lose though, and it's starting to happen slightly, is if the GoP machine goes into scaremongering mode and all the scaredy cats think Big Bad Trump can save them from the Scary Muslims...Worked for Hitler re the Jews...
After Nice Trump got another 500K votes.
If the degenerate muslims do anything like what happened in Nice on US soil you all might as well save your bus fare going to the polls.

Women hate him. Hispanics hate him. Blacks hate him. Gays hate him. Normal white folk think he's a joke. All he has is old, fat bigotted white folks and those dense enough to believe his scare tactics. Trust me, he doesn't stand a chance.
I would love to see the link and the statistics behind your OPINION. As I posted in the link about Libs freaking over poll numbers during a Hillary meeting, evidently a whole lot of people are 'digging' Trump over Hillary while the 'revelation' that Hillary is a lying, deceiving, self-serving, disastrous threat to this country is causing her popularity/numbers to drop.

Comey declared months ago that if the DOJ refused his recommendation should he find the evidence to indict Hillary he would release all the information out to everyone. He did that. He also declared publicly that he would not recommend indicting her. looks like telling the truth about how she lied, deceived, and broke the law was enough, that he didn't have to have her indicted. His report is taking its toll.

Let's say what you say is true. That still leaves a problem. Where is he going to get his votes from? While he's whining about trying to find $1 million, Hillary's already booking millions of dollars of ads in battleground states. You haven't asked the fundamental question - where is he going to get his votes from? It's one thing to get votes from the peanut gallery of your supporters during a primary. It's another to get them nationally. Oh, and you asked:

Trump's women vote
Trump's Hispanic vote
Trump's black vote
Trump's gay vote

Last edited:
it's also breitbart.... which
nate silver's record has never been "dismal".

thanks.

Nate Silver: Trump Has About 5% Chance Of Winning

ANDERSON COOPER, CNN: You might have noticed, we talked a bit about polls around here, so does Donald Trump, so do all kinds of candidates whether they're gaining or boasting or slipping and complaining. For better or worse, polling drives the conversation right now and a new conversation started comes out pretty much daily.

Our next guest made his reputation by picking the right polling data and using it much more -- well to make much more accurate predictions, extremely accurate predictions. Nate Silver, FiveThirtyEight.com joins us tonight to talk about what the numbers can and can't say right now about the state of the race.

So it's really fascinating because you put the chance of Donald Trump or Ben Carson actually getting the GOP nomination and put it around 5 percent.

NATE SILVER, FIVETHIRTYEIGHT: Maybe about 5 percent each, somewhere around there.

COOPER: Why so low?

SILVER: So there are couple things to think about. One is that if you look back at history, you've never seen candidates like Donald Trump certainly or Ben Carson win a party nomination. And secondly, if you look at the polling, a lot of times a candidate who is leading the polls now mid-September didn't win the nomination, didn't even come close. So if you look four years ago, Rick Perry was in the midst of a surge right now. Eight years ago on the democratic side, you had Howard Dean or 12 years ago rather, Howard Dean was surging, Hillary Clinton was still away ahead of Barack Obama in 2008. Rudy Giuliani was leading the polls in 2008. I think people, there's so much interest in this election, in this campaign, people forget that polls five months before Iowa historically have told you very, very little.

The OP is posted with solid links and evidence, and all the whining is confirmation bias screaming without any evidence.

Yeah, Trump is getting his ass kicked.

Women hate him. Hispanics hate him. Blacks hate him. Gays hate him. Normal white folk think he's a joke. All he has is old, fat bigotted white folks and those dense enough to believe his scare tactics. Trust me, he doesn't stand a chance.
I would love to see the link and the statistics behind your OPINION. As I posted in the link about Libs freaking over poll numbers during a Hillary meeting, evidently a whole lot of people are 'digging' Trump over Hillary while the 'revelation' that Hillary is a lying, deceiving, self-serving, disastrous threat to this country is causing her popularity/numbers to drop.

Comey declared months ago that if the DOJ refused his recommendation should he find the evidence to indict Hillary he would release all the information out to everyone. He did that. He also declared publicly that he would not recommend indicting her. looks like telling the truth about how she lied, deceived, and broke the law was enough, that he didn't have to have her indicted. His report is taking its toll.

Let's say what you say is true. That still leaves a problem. Where is he going to get his votes from? While he's whining about trying to find $1million Hillary's already booking millions of dollars of ads in battleground states. You haven't asked the fundamental question - where is he going to get his votes from? Ir's one thing to get votes from the peanut gallery of your supporters. It's another to get them nationally. Oh, and you asked:

Trump's women vote
Trump's Hispanic vote
Trump's black vote
Trump's gay vote
You do realize that Hillary's ads are already in battleground states, right?

They are having no effect.

Let's say what you say is true. That still leaves a problem. Where is he going to get his votes from? While he's whining about trying to find $1million Hillary's already booking millions of dollars of ads in battleground states. You haven't asked the fundamental question - where is he going to get his votes from? Ir's one thing to get votes from the peanut gallery of your supporters. It's another to get them nationally. Oh, and you asked:

Trump's women vote
Trump's Hispanic vote
Trump's black vote
Trump's gay vote
You do realize that Hillary's ads are already in battleground states, right?

They are having no effect.[/QUOTE]

Of course they're not.....<rolls eyes>

The OP is posted with solid links and evidence, and all the whining is confirmation bias screaming without any evidence.

Yeah, Trump is getting his ass kicked.
JS, I respect you, but I respectfully disagree that 1 (ONE) or 2 (TWO) polls suggesting anything right now is/are 'solid links and evidence'.

Others can post their own links and polls saying the complete opposite, and it doesn't make them 'truth'. Anyone who has taken marketing understands that polls are only as good / neutral as the questions themselves.

they won't like that poll

They'll just respond by saying its a scam until they are ahead then its not...

Different polls use different sampling bases to derive their numbers.

The ones that go with registered voters who voted in the last presidential election are showing Trump down by about 10% more than the ones that are of those who intend to vote.

You know this, but I guess you think that pretending to be too stupid to understand it somehow scores points for you and the Dims or something equally cretinous.

Forum List

Back