Very bad news for Trump in new WSJ/NBC swing state poll

Hillary Clinton is ahead of Donald Trump in Florida (by 7%), North Carolina (by 6), Colorado (by 8) and Virginia (by 9). Head to Head: Here's Who's Winning Battleground States

Head to Head: Here's Who's Winning Battleground States
Keep the good news comin'

New Poll: Trump Pulls Ahead of Clinton in Key Swing States

Republican Donald Trump leads Democrat Hillary Clinton in the critical general election swing states of Florida and Pennsylvania, according to the latest polling data from Quinnipiac University released Wednesday. The poll reveals Trump and Clinton are tied in Ohio.

Trump now holds a three-point lead in Florida and a two-point lead in Pennsylvania, according to the InsideGovvisualization below.

But Trump’s leads widen when taking into account third-party candidates, suggesting that third-party options peel away more support from Clinton than from Trump.

New Poll: Trump Pulls Ahead of Clinton in Key Swing States

Actually, a lot of polls are showing the hillary fading fast.

The only polls I see her 'fading fast' are those posted by the shills on this board. As I said, nothing but wishful thinking.

Where she might lose though, and it's starting to happen slightly, is if the GoP machine goes into scaremongering mode and all the scaredy cats think Big Bad Trump can save them from the Scary Muslims...Worked for Hitler re the Jews...

Looks like the nbc/wsj polls are going to be our Rasmussen polls of 2012
The 2012 Rasmussen will be the 2016 Rasmussen, which has Trump up by 7 nationally, while no other pollster does.

The only polls I see her 'fading fast' are those posted by the shills on this board. As I said, nothing but wishful thinking.

Where she might lose though, and it's starting to happen slightly, is if the GoP machine goes into scaremongering mode and all the scaredy cats think Big Bad Trump can save them from the Scary Muslims...Worked for Hitler re the Jews...

godwin3yn.jpg

Its not scaremongering. ISIS really is killing thousands around the globe. These islamic groups could be annihilated but the world is weak and full of paper tigers now. This isn't your grandpas world where the brave squashed a german front, spread across europe, that would make these terrorists look like little piss ants.

godwin3yn.jpg

You mean it didn't work for Hitler?

they won't like that poll

Libs dont like the polls showing her down 44-37 and losing battleground states either.

rightwingnut polls are never correct. but you do like to latch on to the one outlier.

you know... like the whole unscrewed polls thing.

Im still going with nate silver until he's proven wrong.

Actually his record for the primaries was dismal

Its not scaremongering. ISIS really is killing thousands around the globe. These islamic groups could be annihilated but the world is weak and full of paper tigers now. This isn't your grandpas world where the brave squashed a german front, spread across europe, that would make these terrorists look like little piss ants.

Couple of things here. You really think Trump could do better? Let you in on a little secret - if the US had kept it's nose out of ME affairs I'm reasonably sure no 9-11 and all the other shit that followed. To make matters worse, not only can the US not keep it's nose out of the ME, it's best arab "friend" is the one country that hates it the most - Saudi Arabia. One of the most oppressive Muslim regimes in the world.

Weak? Do you know how many ISIS men and women have been killed? Thousands....

Hillary can't win as long as ISIS is alive.

Sorry to be the messenger of bad news....
Clinton to Resettle One Million Muslim Migrants During First Term
She doesn't have a prayer of getting that through now.

it's also breitbart.... which
they won't like that poll

Libs dont like the polls showing her down 44-37 and losing battleground states either.

rightwingnut polls are never correct. but you do like to latch on to the one outlier.

you know... like the whole unscrewed polls thing.

Im still going with nate silver until he's proven wrong.

Actually his record for the primaries was dismal

nate silver's record has never been "dismal".

He already has.

BLM will be drown out by ISIS like they were by the previous France terrorist attack and Hillary will have nothing but the usual Democrat crap that ISIS is easily defeating right now.

Women hate him. Hispanics hate him. Blacks hate him. Gays hate him. Normal white folk think he's a joke. All he has is old, fat bigotted white folks and those dense enough to believe his scare tactics. Trust me, he doesn't stand a chance.

Forum List

Back