Verizon

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Sucks.

That is all.

It's been down for hours. Statewide outage.

So, as I was trying to figure out what the heck the problem was with the power of wifi, I came across some responses by people via the down website and Twitter.

So, emergency services have been impacted, buses have been impacted, ride shares have been impacted, business has been impacted, etc.

I came across a response from a woman who couldn't wrap her brain around the impact. Too bad, she says. We are going to survive.
Yes, we will survive unless you try to call 911 for someone having a heart attack and you have Verizon. Then the odds decrease.

I hate that mind set. Issues don't exist unless you are impacted.

Sucks.

That is all.

It's been down for hours. Statewide outage.

So, as I was trying to figure out what the heck the problem was with the power of wifi, I came across some responses by people via the down website and Twitter.

So, emergency services have been impacted, buses have been impacted, ride shares have been impacted, business has been impacted, etc.

I came across a response from a woman who couldn't wrap her brain around the impact. Too bad, she says. We are going to survive.
Yes, we will survive unless you try to call 911 for someone having a heart attack and you have Verizon. Then the odds decrease.

I hate that mind set. Issues don't exist unless you are impacted.
Tin-Can-Cell-Phone--110799.jpg

I am getting ready to hit up T-mobile and their twenty-five dollar month unlimited plan..
Been using Tracfone, they have cheap plans and shitty coverage out here in the ticks.

My wife is HR for a trucking company. The truck drivers now use ipads for their daily logs and weights and stuff.
If they are out in the middle of nowhere and get pulled over, the Trooper cant read the logs.
It has already caused 3 tickets.
Verizon says they need an "update" and another 2 year contract. They are sorry for how shitty their network is for this stuff. But it will still cost them 2K to get out of the old contract. WTF

My wife is HR for a trucking company. The truck drivers now use ipads for their daily logs and weights and stuff.
If they are out in the middle of nowhere and get pulled over, the Trooper cant read the logs.
It has already caused 3 tickets.
Verizon says they need an "update" and another 2 year contract. They are sorry for how shitty their network is for this stuff. But it will still cost them 2K to get out of the old contract. WTF

They are a hot mess. I don't like Verizon.

They do but they do weird shit like add a one time fee with no explanation.

T-Mobile is awesome. Cheap bill. Excellent coverage. Free Netflix. Free food and movie tickets every Tuesday. Same bill every month taxes & fees included.

Forum List

Back