Even with Republicans ripping babies from their mother's arms, why they won't stop coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
If you lived in a country infested with gangs and the gangs told you to give them your two daughters, would you give them to the gangs, or bring them here knowing they were going to be taken away. After all, once the gangs took them, you probably wouldn't see them again either.

So which gang is worse? Central American drug gangs or Republicans?

That's the choice those mothers have to make.

That's why they come here knowing they may never see their children again.

Women fleeing domestic violence. If the mother leaves without the kids, will the father attack the kids? Probably.

So which is better? Bringing your children here knowing that Republicans are going to rip those babies from their mother's arms or leaving them in a place where the odds are that they will be attacked and possibly killed?

Republicans know this. That's why they say deadly gangs and domestic violence are no longer reasons to protect innocent children.

Is it really any surprise. If Republicans don't care about American children, then why would they care about foreign born children?

Victims of gang, domestic violence no longer protected Republicans say

"Ripping Babies from their Mothers Arms" Quite descriptive ... is that anything like Democrats ripping babies from their mother vegina ??

If you lived in a country infested with gangs and the gangs told you to give them your two daughters

What you do is kill every one of the ratbastards mercilessly, with your teeth in their throats if necessary.

I suggest that for our "guests" here, as well. They are owed nothing.

How many threads have you started on this topic, dean?

and how many is enough?

• Banned
How many threads have you started on this topic, dean?

and how many is enough?
This is the only one on why they will keep coming anyway.

If you read them, you would know. Minions don't read.

• Banned
"Ripping Babies from their Mothers Arms" Quite descriptive ... is that anything like Democrats ripping babies from their mother vegina ??
I know Republicans ripping children from their mother's arms. Republican admit it. It's their policy. They do it at our border.

I don't know any Democrats ripping babies from their mother's vegina (is that how you spelled it?).

But I do know a president who says he grabs pu$$y. In fact, he boasts about doing it.

Closed

already topics on the children taken from their parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back