Velma Dinkley Is Officially A Lesbian

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA

rikes.jpg

Try going to Google and typing in Velma Dinkley, and see what happens.

You saw that too huh? Man, it's hard finding ANYTHING good to watch anymore. I used to LOVE Scooby-Doo and I still love the old show, but this is really fucked up.

You saw that too huh? Man, it's hard finding ANYTHING good to watch anymore. I used to LOVE Scooby-Doo and I still love the old show, but this is really fucked up.
Get the old ones while you can, because the left is out to ruin everything.

I don't have Scooby Doo, but I have all the Looney Toons and Ren and Stimpy.

The Scooby theme was so catchy! :D

In order to get everything Scooby-Doo, you gotta have the "Laugh-A-Lympics" too.

Idk if that's the correct moniker.

Last edited:
So what they are saying is Daphne is obviously too hot to be the Lesbian, it had to be plain old Velma. What a blatant slap in the face to LGBTQSTUVKIALMNOP!

Well that should make it easier to pick the lesbians out in a crowd of women: It's always the ugly one.

A) It's a children's cartoon for children, so the left perverting it is heinous.

I didn't watch Scooby much after 7 years old. There was an underlying pot theme, in retrospect.

I'd say the target audience is 7 years old or less, so anything sexual does not belong in Scooby-Doo.

I'm thirty-two and I still loved the old show even though I haven't seen it in years,.. but what next? Shaggy explaining to Scooby about his "sudden urges?" Give me a fucking break!! Just let kids be kids!!!🙄

Forum List

Back