Velma Dinkley Is Officially A Lesbian

OIP.ojBtzTzT_6EWa1sCVTGNMQHaLG

Evidently it's a larping thing too.
o6lt2q0dnn271.jpg

Anything to piss off the "Holier-Than-Thou" crowd.

Call me old fashioned or a dino fucking saur.

But I just don't think that hot , lesbian action is really appropriate for a kid's cartoon program.

Suppose the "holier than thou crowd" let this pass- how far would you want to go to honk off the Judeo-Christian community? BDSM? having the characters hang out at a LGBTQ highway rest stop?

How can you now watch it? The antics of the left are like horrible train wrecks. You can't tear away from them, because you might miss something.
Well it's a movie. You know entertainment. Don't like it keep your money in your pocket. Does not rise to level of political. But lol if you insane far right righties wanna let ruffle your feathers and let it upset you then have at it. You would think you would have better things to worry about.

Well it's a movie. You know entertainment. Don't like it keep your money in your pocket. Does not rise to level of political. But lol if you insane far right righties wanna let ruffle your feathers and let it upset you then have at it. You would think you would have better things to worry about.

It's only human nature to be appalled by anything unnatural, perverse, or freakish. That is the normal state of humanity. Those who've become accustomed to such anomalies have merely become so dehumanized that they've lost their discrimination to be able to discern one thing from another. It's like the old story of the frog sitting in a pan of tepid water on the stove. You don't throw the frog in a pan of boiling water, or his reflexes will cause him to jump out. You slowly bring the water to a boil, at which point the frog will be so accustomed to the temperature that he doesn't jump, but becomes boiled alive.

It's only human nature to be appalled by anything unnatural, perverse, or freakish. That is the normal state of humanity. Those who've become accustomed to such anomalies have merely become so dehumanized that they've lost their discrimination to be able to discern one thing from another. It's like the old story of the frog sitting in a pan of tepid water on the stove. You don't throw the frog in a pan of boiling water, or his reflexes will cause him to jump out. You slowly bring the water to a boil, at which point the frog will be so accustomed to the temperature that he doesn't jump, but becomes boiled alive.
Lol, yall are in search of reasons to be miserable. You just have at it. I guess. The description of what happens is not proof positive of being a lesbian to start with. Awkward people are just awkward. Velma has always been awkward. I won't be watching the show myself. Not because oh my God she might be a lesbo but because I have better things to do than watch Scooby-Doo. Lol. Meanwhile yall wanna be miserable mire power to ya. Good luck with that.

Well that should make it easier to pick the lesbians out in a crowd of women: It's always the ugly one.

Not necessarily true. I've seen a few films in my day about lesbianism, and it would seem that many of the lesbos are not bad.

Oh come on now!!!!

You all know they are ALL weird!!!

Fred is closeted and just clueless.
Daphne is hot for Fred, but is also clueless.
Shaggy has a dog for a best friend because he's a closet homo too, and again........clueless.
Velma has been a carpet cleaner since I can remember.

I despised the older cartoons, but my sister loved them.

First time I saw Velma, I knew she was a Labia Lady in waiting.

The newer characters they did in the movies (live action) was pretty damned good.
I like the live action movies. Fred and Daphne were more of an item, Velma was more a celebate nerd, and Shaggy..........well............still clueless and in the closet.

Forum List

Back