Velma Dinkley Is Officially A Lesbian

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA

rikes.jpg

• Banned
Try going to Google and typing in Velma Dinkley, and see what happens.

You saw that too huh? Man, it's hard finding ANYTHING good to watch anymore. I used to LOVE Scooby-Doo and I still love the old show, but this is really fucked up.

You saw that too huh? Man, it's hard finding ANYTHING good to watch anymore. I used to LOVE Scooby-Doo and I still love the old show, but this is really fucked up.
Get the old ones while you can, because the left is out to ruin everything.

I don't have Scooby Doo, but I have all the Looney Toons and Ren and Stimpy.

The Scooby theme was so catchy! :D

In order to get everything Scooby-Doo, you gotta have the "Laugh-A-Lympics" too.

Idk if that's the correct moniker.

Last edited:
So what they are saying is Daphne is obviously too hot to be the Lesbian, it had to be plain old Velma. What a blatant slap in the face to LGBTQSTUVKIALMNOP!

Well that should make it easier to pick the lesbians out in a crowd of women: It's always the ugly one.

A) It's a children's cartoon for children, so the left perverting it is heinous.

I didn't watch Scooby much after 7 years old. There was an underlying pot theme, in retrospect.

I'd say the target audience is 7 years old or less, so anything sexual does not belong in Scooby-Doo.

I'm thirty-two and I still loved the old show even though I haven't seen it in years,.. but what next? Shaggy explaining to Scooby about his "sudden urges?" Give me a fucking break!! Just let kids be kids!!!🙄

Forum List

Back