Vegas shooter armor-piercing ammo: Man charged with conspiracy for allegedly selling Illegal Ammo!

Tracers and AP ammo are legal to buy all day long, snowflake.

He MAY have made IT, but he SOLD IT!
Armor-piercing ammo!

It is legal to buy and possess armor piercing ammunition, but it is illegal to sell armor piercing ammunition.
Ammunition Laws in Las Vegas, Nevada

5. What are the penalties for making or selling armor-piercing ammunition in Las Vegas, Nevada?
Making or selling metal-penetrating bullets is a gross misdemeanor in Nevada, carrying up to $2,000 in fines and/or up to 364 days in jail.[5]

Omy! A gross misdemeanor!

hair-fire.gif

It's perfectly legal in other states. This is a non-issue, and you are a snowflake.
Still, the point here, is he not the good guy with guns?

Did he sell the ammo with the intent it would be used to murder people...? Doofus.......

Do the people who sell cars to alcoholics know they are going to ram those cars into nice families?

Moron.
Well now, here we see 2aguy in full howling bay defending a person that has committed a gun crime. Like every thing else he lies about. Oh well, when President Pence loses bigly in 2020, the next Congress, Senate, and Executive will pass some sensible gun laws that most of the Americans desire.

No...the ban on these bullets is UnConstitutional.....he isn't breaking a law, the law is wrong. Shall not be infringed applies to bullets as well as the guns that use them....moron.

If we want to ban a gun when it's used in a crime, we don't we ban cars when they are used in a crime?

Hard to get away from a bank robbery on a horse. Ban all cars!!!

Yea, I know, liberals hate when their stupid logic is used on them.

Then they see how stupid it is.

I don't know.... But if the legal gun shops don't follow the gun laws.
They can't blame this issue of the dead on the people using the shit, they sell.
That was one person not ALL gun shop owners.

Should we suspend everyone's drivers license because some people drive drunk?

Armor-piercing ammo!

It is legal to buy and possess armor piercing ammunition, but it is illegal to sell armor piercing ammunition.

5. What are the penalties for making or selling armor-piercing ammunition in Las Vegas, Nevada?
Making or selling metal-penetrating bullets is a gross misdemeanor in Nevada, carrying up to $2,000 in fines and/or up to 364 days in jail.[5]

hair-fire.gif

It's perfectly legal in other states. This is a non-issue, and you are a snowflake.

Did he sell the ammo with the intent it would be used to murder people...? Doofus.......

Do the people who sell cars to alcoholics know they are going to ram those cars into nice families?

Moron.

Ammo is made to kill.
Ammo is not for making bread.
The maker of the Ammo knew what it was made to do.
KILL!

No...ammo is made to protect the life of the gun owner. Ammo in guns prevents violence more than it creates violence.....every cop walks around with a gun and they keep the peace, our soldiers garrison our outposts all around the world and most of them never fire their bullets........law abiding gun owners....over 16.3 million carrying guns.......stop criminals with bullets in their guns on average 1,500,000 times a year, and most of the time they don't even use those bullets....

You have no idea what you are talking about...
They can't blame this issue of the dead on the people using the shit, they sell.

Most gun shops sell illegal stuff on the side and pimp their mental Gun Nutter connections.
Gun Shop deal in death! Most ALL mass shootings are done with legal guns, sold at/by gun shows and shops.
The NRA and co-conspirators Gun Shop and Gun Nutters are fully responsible for all
death by gunshots. Guns are made to KILL. Cars are not made to kill.
We do give licenses to kill, Cops and Military for one. Both use guns and Ammo to
kill. Gobmints love dead peoples by guns.

Wrong.

No Matter What You Hear, Guns Aren't Designed to Kill People - The Truth About Guns

First, what are guns designed to do? They’re designed to project force at a distance. They do this by propelling a projectile out of the end of a barrel at a velocity sufficient for the task at hand. The higher the velocity, the more force can be projected at further distances. The heavier the projectile, the more force that can be projected at a given velocity. Guns are machines that allow us to effectively project force at a distance.

To clarify, consider the purpose of a Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missile tipped with a nuclear warhead. What is its purpose? Much like that of a pistol, it’s to project force at a (great) distance. But the Minuteman III wasn’t designed to kill people. It was designed to provide deterrence; that is, to stop other people from killing us. No Minuteman III has ever killed a single person, but it was and is used every day to deter attacks on the United States.

This principle is as old as humanity. The most famous adage associated with it is: Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you wish peace, prepare for war).

People who buy guns in the United States buy them for three primary reasons; hunting, defense, and target shooting.

Man charged with conspiracy for allegedly selling Vegas shooter armor-piercing ammo

A man has been charged with conspiracy in connection to October's massacre in Las Vegas for allegedly selling armor-piercing ammunition to shooter Stephen Paddock.

Douglas Haig, 55, has been charged with conspiracy to manufacture and sell armor-piercing ammunition.
haig-ap-er-180202_12x5_992.jpg

According to the complaint, which was obtained by ABC News, Haig admitted to selling hundreds of rounds of tracer ammo to Paddock in September, which isn't illegal. However, among the unfired rounds found in Paddock’s hotel room were two cartridges which forensic analysis determined were armor-piercing/incendiary ammo that had Haig’s fingerprints on them, the complaint states. Such ammunition is illegal to manufacture without a license. Haig, according to the complaint, did not have such a license.

A subsequent search warrant at his business located more armor-piercing and incendiary rounds and records of Haig selling them around the country, according to the complaint.

Man who sold ammo to Vegas shooter charged with conspiracy

:rolleyes-41::dunno: Seems this Gun Nutter is a Legal seller of AMMO! And Illegal as well.

Thanks, NRA Murders. Nice score as Sponsors.
You folks are fully responsible. For 58 Dead and 422 Wounded. Some 851 Dead, Wounded or Injured.

btw: I say, if you're a gun shop owner, you are a
FULL NRA 100% American BORN Gun Nutter Terrorist.
The NRA is not pro gun enough for my taste, snowflake.
Anti-gun nutters like yourself are pussies...
buy more guns and ammo...

Tracers and AP ammo are legal to buy all day long, snowflake. Real Tungsten AP I'm sure is not what he had.

Steel core ammo, meh.

It's good for when the camel jockeys are hiding behind adobe.
It is funny these anti-gun nutters are willfully ignorant about everything to do with firearms/ammo, Apparently they get all of their information about such things from Hollywood movies.
They call sporting rifles like ARs - assault weapons which is 100% false.
They don’t know the first thing about so-called armor piercing, which means it could be tungsten, depleted uranium, steel core, etc...
Bump stocks are extremely dangerous, whatever. Lol
Before Vegas I could hardly sell the things they sat on the shelf forever so I never had much interest in them and still have no real interest in them but they sell well. So good for me when I can get them...
Same thing with magazines, it does not take any more time or space to have the same amount of ammo wheather it be 30 round mags as opposed to 10 round or five mags. These clowns obviously have never been a range.
Gun control has never been about firearms, it’s only about control... obviously. Lol

Armor-piercing ammo!

hair-fire.gif

Miss your safe space snowflake?

Armor-piercing ammo!

hair-fire.gif

Really? Where do you buy?

Ammunition Regulation | Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence
Armor-Piercing Ammunition
The following states and DC ban the manufacture, transfer, purchase, and/or possession of armor-piercing or metal-piercing ammunition, commonly defined as ammunition made of specific materials and designed to be fired in a handgun and to penetrate metal or armor, including body armor commonly worn by police officers.

Alabama
California
Connecticut
District of Columbia
Florida
Hawaii
Illinois
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Michigan
Mississippi
Nevada
New Jersey
North Carolina
Oklahoma
Rhode Island
South Carolina
Texas

Additional states criminalize, or provide enhanced sentences for, the use or possession of armor-piercing ammunition in the commission or attempted commission of crimes, or criminalize the discharge, but not the sale or possession, of armor-piercing ammunition.

btw: I understand these were not handgun rounds. Really either way used. Still wrong to kill deer.
Lol
Are you fucking stupid in the head? No one with the half a brain would ever use armor piercing ammo for killing deer, you would have a bunch of wounded deer running around you stupid ass motherfucker. Slap your mother for me…

You watch too Hollywood movies and are incredibly ignorant on the subject...

Armor-piercing ammo!

btw: I think this guy will be the poster NRA Boy in NV, jailed and sued by everyone.
See that? 364 days... A fucking misdemeanor... as driving uninsured...

hair-fire.gif

Moron.

Ammo is made to kill.
Ammo is not for making bread.
The maker of the Ammo knew what it was made to do.
KILL!

No...ammo is made to protect the life of the gun owner. Ammo in guns prevents violence more than it creates violence.....every cop walks around with a gun and they keep the peace, our soldiers garrison our outposts all around the world and most of them never fire their bullets........law abiding gun owners....over 16.3 million carrying guns.......stop criminals with bullets in their guns on average 1,500,000 times a year, and most of the time they don't even use those bullets....

You have no idea what you are talking about...

Most gun shops sell illegal stuff on the side and pimp their mental Gun Nutter connections.
Gun Shop deal in death! Most ALL mass shootings are done with legal guns, sold at/by gun shows and shops.
The NRA and co-conspirators Gun Shop and Gun Nutters are fully responsible for all
death by gunshots. Guns are made to KILL. Cars are not made to kill.
We do give licenses to kill, Cops and Military for one. Both use guns and Ammo to
kill. Gobmints love dead peoples by guns.
Lol
Is that so? How many firearm stores have you been in? How many people do you know sell firearms legally in a legitimate firearm store? Since when did firearms control peoples?
Firearms are an right, cars are not. dumbass
You are making a fool out of yourself. bedwetter
Back to your safe space in your mothers basement, snowflake.

Armor-piercing ammo!

hair-fire.gif

The following states and DC ban the manufacture, transfer, purchase, and/or possession of armor-piercing or metal-piercing ammunition, commonly defined as ammunition made of specific materials and designed to be fired in a handgun and to penetrate metal or armor, including body armor commonly worn by police officers.

Alabama
California
Connecticut
District of Columbia
Florida
Hawaii
Illinois
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Michigan
Mississippi
Nevada
New Jersey
North Carolina
Oklahoma
Rhode Island
South Carolina
Texas

Additional states criminalize, or provide enhanced sentences for, the use or possession of armor-piercing ammunition in the commission or attempted commission of crimes, or criminalize the discharge, but not the sale or possession, of armor-piercing ammunition.

btw: I understand these were not handgun rounds. Really either way used. Still wrong to kill deer.
Lol
Are you fucking stupid in the head? No one with the half a brain would ever use armor piercing ammo for killing deer, you would have a bunch of wounded deer running around you stupid ass motherfucker. Slap your mother for me…

You watch too Hollywood movies and are incredibly ignorant on the subject...
You my short peckered friend are the “ignorant mother fucker”. Most people hunt deer with “armor piercing” ammunition. Don’t believe me...? Go ahead... strap on a level III vest and let me take a shot at you with a .308, or .300 win mag. Your ignorance is a sight to behold.

Armor-piercing ammo!

hair-fire.gif

Alabama
California
Connecticut
District of Columbia
Florida
Hawaii
Illinois
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Maine
Michigan
Mississippi
Nevada
New Jersey
North Carolina
Oklahoma
Rhode Island
South Carolina
Texas

From your own OP link:

"Such ammunition is illegal to manufacture without a license. Haig, according to the complaint, did not have such a license."

BFD.

He was a gun shop owner making illegal ammo. And Selling it. IN A STATE THAT WON'T EVER GIVE A LIC. TO SELL IT!

Nice to know you get your AP ammo from a lic. NRA dealer in AMERICAN deaths.
Here you go, A application to join the NRA...
I just joined NRA!

Paddock was a patsy......fact.

Not all GOP are patsy.
But ALL DOPers are the patsy.
So, what is the percent, are you referring too here?

All I know is that the body that they claimed was removed from the hotel room wasn't that of Stephen Paddock that had the # "13" promently tattooed on his neck......

Please keep looking.

The NRA and supporters are still fully to BLAME ALWAYS.

I don't know what you believe the end game should be....that Americans should only have single shot rifles, no hand guns, etc, etc? But you are going to be waiting a very long time before Americans give up the right to defend themselves by any means necessary. Democide (death by government due to an unarmed populace) since 1900 is around 200 million people. I would rather take my chances of being killed by someone having a bad day than trust a totalitarian "gubermint" with guns while we are unarmed. It's not gonna happen in my lifetime and millions like me feel the same way. You can't possibly "guilt" us into acquiescing because too much is at stake. Do you get the gist of my message?

I'm okay with anythang holding six shots. Handgun, rifle or shotgun.
Maybe up to 13 rounds? All Semi auto should be banned.
If they are used to fight the US drones. Please do.
These Morons war was lost before these morons played.
Only a fool thinks that the US military would go against its own citizens, US military is overwhelmingly pro second amendment. You silly little fucker. LOL

Wrong.

No Matter What You Hear, Guns Aren't Designed to Kill People - The Truth About Guns

First, what are guns designed to do? They’re designed to project force at a distance. They do this by propelling a projectile out of the end of a barrel at a velocity sufficient for the task at hand. The higher the velocity, the more force can be projected at further distances. The heavier the projectile, the more force that can be projected at a given velocity. Guns are machines that allow us to effectively project force at a distance.

To clarify, consider the purpose of a Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missile tipped with a nuclear warhead. What is its purpose? Much like that of a pistol, it’s to project force at a (great) distance. But the Minuteman III wasn’t designed to kill people. It was designed to provide deterrence; that is, to stop other people from killing us. No Minuteman III has ever killed a single person, but it was and is used every day to deter attacks on the United States.

This principle is as old as humanity. The most famous adage associated with it is: Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you wish peace, prepare for war).

People who buy guns in the United States buy them for three primary reasons; hunting, defense, and target shooting.

Okay.. The History of the rifle and guns.

The Matchlock 1400's (aka First Rifle thang?) MADE ONLY FOR the King's soldiers to kill other civilians and soldiers.
They were made to KILL people when invented! By/In that time then, those 0.01% sponsors paying the bills,
so THEY could keep all their stolen stuff from others. And claimed it was the lords' will, they had the guns and others money.

MADE, To shot into mass lines of soldiers where you may get a hit.
If you shoot at anyone 50-100 feet away, one in 30 shots get'a, A HIT on the target. Wait they had no way to aim them.

In the 1400' There was no sports shooting game of/for Matchlocks. They had no aiming sights. A target hit was just lucky.

btw: Civilian Gun Nutters should only be allowed to keep Matchlocks and/or Flintlocks,
Like what was used in 1791 when the 2nd Ana was written.

THE RIFLE/GUN WAS/WHERE MADE TO/FOR KILLING PEOPLES!

Forum List

Back