Is it Time to Dismantle the FBI?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
The FBI was designed for abusing investigative authority from the git-go. J Edgar Hoover used the intel he got to blackmail politicians for decades which is why it is so thin at the top levels of management with so much individual authority; to improve ability to get dirt on people without spilling the beans.

The agents in the rank and file are great people and exemplary American citizens, but the leadership is rotten to the core and must be shit out of Americas ass like a bad case of diarrhea.

Put the investigative offices under homeland security and put the leadership out in some office in Outer Slobovia shelling peanuts till they can retire.

Enough is enough.

As I live and breathe I knew this was coming from some conservative, lets dismantle the FBI, CIA and lets let Trump completely rule the military. Oh my God.

Obviously you have not been aware of the workings of the FBI, Medicare and Medicaid fraud, etc.

PS: you Gop memo was garbage.

As I live and breathe I knew this was coming from some conservative, lets dismantle the FBI, CIA and lets let Trump completely rule the military. Oh my God.

Penny, Trump is ALREADY the commander in cheif of our military.

Obviously you have not been aware of the workings of the FBI, Medicare and Medicaid fraud, etc.

Not saying we need to get rid of the investigative offices, just move them to DHS and get rid of the leadership so that they can no longer spy on American citizens.

Why doesnt that bother you liberals any more? Cuz dope smoking isnt enforced any more?

Well I don't know about dismantling the FBI but we sure as hell need someone watching the watchers! That has become crystal clear. The FBI has a lot of really good people. They are just led by Obama/Hillary supporters who have a huge political and personal bias against Donald Trump. There is no place in our government for such people, especially in Intelligence.

Garbage? Should we bow to the experts?

The FBI was designed for abusing investigative authority from the git-go. J Edgar Hoover used the intel he got to blackmail politicians for decades which is why it is so thin at the top levels of management with so much individual authority; to improve ability to get dirt on people without spilling the beans.

The agents in the rank and file are great people and exemplary American citizens, but the leadership is rotten to the core and must be shit out of Americas ass like a bad case of diarrhea.

Put the investigative offices under homeland security and put the leadership out in some office in Outer Slobovia shelling peanuts till they can retire.

Enough is enough.

Just drain the swamp those who worshipped Obama and Clinton need to get the fk out......... then we need to find those who work for the Deep State and get those pos losers out.

Enough is enough.

mr. boe said pretty much the same thing to me a few weeks ago.

Executive branch departments in general should be spread across the country. Concentrating all the leadership in DC just creates a giant petri dish of toxic swamp creatures.

Enough is enough.
Yes. But the BATFE has to go first. Both have long outlived their usefulness.

I love the FBI and CIA!
Any organizations that can try to make MLK commit suicide and make up lies for making America go to war several times has my vote of confidence!

2018-02-02.jpg

I love the FBI and CIA!
Any organizations that can try to make MLK commit suicide and make up lies for making America go to war several times has my vote of confidence!

MLK did not commit suicide.

I love the FBI and CIA!

Neither did Vince Foster.

Just sayin'.

They swear they are a non political entity. Ha!
Well I don't know about dismantling the FBI but we sure as hell need someone watching the watchers! That has become crystal clear. The FBI has a lot of really good people. They are just led by Obama/Hillary supporters who have a huge political and personal bias against Donald Trump. There is no place in our government for such people, especially in Intelligence.

Do Dems should not be in the FBI, and only pro Trump people should be in charge. So Trump can tell them to jump and they say How High.

I love the FBI and CIA!

Just sayin'.

Lets get this right, you are saying Bill Clinton killed him?

I love the FBI and CIA!

Just sayin'.

Lets get this right, you are saying Bill Clinton killed him?
He certainly did not commit suicide...

It’s going to take time for the Trump administration to fix all the problems democrats created.

Forum List

Back