Not seeing much on its Jewish community

Utterly insane
Most of metro Vegas is a giant ghetto of genetically damaged peasants
The crime here is super high

Even 400 is only good for a ghetto place

Insane
Denver and Austin is 700,000 avg home
San Diego near 1M

I bought my home in El Cajon, California, which is about a half hour east of San Diego, in 1999 for $195K. I no longer own it, but that house today appraises at about $830K:

10726 Ironwood, Santee, CA 92071 - 4 beds/2 baths

Hell, soon they will be selling rights to a cardboard box near the railroad or in the sewer system as prime real estate for around 200k and the left will scream how glorious this is…

Take your money and move to Mexico!

San Diego back in the 70s and 80s must have been paradise
Nope there were still to damn many people there even then. Was awesome to visit back then but all those damn people get to wear on ya after a while. If ya actually have the type of money you say ya have summer a great lake and winter down south. Buy a boat. Own for a few years till 365 days on water . Get captains license. Then run tours to island s on boat. You can make easily 500 dollars a day after expenses taking happy people to do happy things. You can find lake front condos on lake Erie in the 200 k range. Then in the south just buy nice camper or a boat you can live on for winter. No stress , constantly chasing the sun. Women in bikinis surround you year round

Bruce_Almighty

Mexico is a narco failed state
And?

The fact is where you claim to live is no better, so why not go somewhere your money will stretch instead?

Mexico, Brazil, Philippines and a few other countries might better for you and why?

Let say you are telling the truth and you have over a million dollars and selling your franchise will net you more money then take the money to the Philippines and budget yourself on so much money for the next fifty years.

Let say you have 1.5 million dollars, so that is three thousand a month which will be worth 150k in Pesos per month which would be a decent amount of money, so why not do that instead?

400k is not that expensive. Especially for Vegas.
My home is worth 200k and it's an old turd in the burbs. Move it to Vegas I could easily see 400k

A freaking base Escalade is selling for over 100k now.

Biden and the left have fucked everything up.

Forum List

Back