Vegas Employer: Obama Won–So I Fired 22 Employees

I hope those employees sue the shit out of that crybaby right wing piece of trash (if it's even true)

He didnt say he fired Dem employees. Way to jump to conclusions...you stupid liberal piece of shit.
But I sure hope they were. It's about time for small business to make a stand.
The libs have unions on their side so I dont see this as out of the realm of fair play.

Who the hell would even think about hiring a liberal?

Trick question. Liberals work for a living, right wingers sit on their lazy asses collecting welfare and watching fox all day while cry-babying that it's "da libs" fault for their miserable existence.

That guy must have a pretty lousy business model.

He should liquidate and let someone who can do it have a crack.

Considering the guy has 114 employees (you can bet he didnt start out with that many)
I would have to say he doing something right.
Way to pass judgement with absolutely no knowledge of his business acumen.

We're just a small business but we've been putting off hiring three until the election, now we won't be taking them on.

So, just to see if I have this straight...

You've been intentionally screwing yourself and your employees by not expanding your workforce (thereby assumedly making your existing employees work more overtime, and pick up the slack for the missing people) in order to do your part to make sure the economy doesn't expand under Obama?

And now you plan not to expand for another 4 years just to spite Obama voters?

You're a fucking jackass.

I seriously hope your existing employees quit, and your business goes bankrupt, because honestly, you're too damn stupid to be running a business.

Personally I want to know who this "business owner" is, so I can avoid using his business.

Of course, he's too much of a pussy to leave his name.

Or, more likely, he didn't do this at all, and he's just talking out his ass.

Either that, or the person who wrote the article just made him up.

He didnt say he fired Dem employees. Way to jump to conclusions...you stupid liberal piece of shit.
The libs have unions on their side so I dont see this as out of the realm of fair play.

Trick question. Liberals work for a living, right wingers sit on their lazy asses collecting welfare and watching fox all day while cry-babying that it's "da libs" fault for their miserable existence.

You didn't answer the question.

Why on earth would a business (excepting perhaps a news organization) even consider hiring a liberal who would hate them, fuck them over and sue them at any and all opportunities?

Me and all the gals at the club just hire strappling young professionals from good schools and good homes and avoid anyone who looks like they may shit on our Lexus' at the first possible opportunity.

I really don't understand how people can IGNORE the experts whose jobs are called "actuaries" (Actuaries analyze the financial costs of risk and uncertainty)
and these people that figure out what insurance premiums should be have said:

FACT:
President Obama’s claim that insurance premiums ‘will go down’ - The Washington Post

A nationwide study conducted by Milliman Inc. for the Society of Actuaries found that nationwide the premiums in the individual market would increase from 8 to 37 percent in 2014 — with a cumulative increase of as much as 122 percent between 2013 and 2017."

think about it! 122% increase! With the average individual health insurance premium today being $4,547 in 2011, That will be $9,000 in 2017!!!

People! Do you understand what these EXPERTS are telling you???

They are telling you health insurance premiums are going to increase 122%
64% of Americans have private health insurance and those premiums are going to increase 122% IN spite of Obama's promise..

They voted for him. don't feel sorry for them, I am going to enjoy every bit of misery he inflicts on their personal lives.

That'll be a little difficult with Republicans in Congress disallowing lunatic spendathon-type decisions.

Harry Reid is going to be Hitler about it, too.

I'm thinking that $16.3 trillion national debt will push upward with no respect for budgeting America's U.S. Treasury and with continual nepotistic dipping by Reid and Pelosi as many more billions they can for the enrichment of their family and social circle interests.

They want everything, and they almost got a way to Kristalnacht American business owners to death and place all employees in the umbrella of unions for the squelching and expropriations of other people's assets.

That way, everyone has to be poor except themselves.

We're just a small business but we've been putting off hiring three until the election, now we won't be taking them on.

You've been intentionally screwing yourself and your employees by not expanding your workforce (thereby assumedly making your existing employees work more overtime, and pick up the slack for the missing people) in order to do your part to make sure the economy doesn't expand under Obama?

I seriously hope your existing employees quit, and your business goes bankrupt, because honestly, you're too damn stupid to be running a business.

Clueless libruls posting bs pretending they know something used to be amusing, now you're just a vote that destroys.

Last edited:
I hope those employees sue the shit out of that crybaby right wing piece of trash (if it's even true)

I would!!

He's the guy who cuts my grass. Back in my day the neighbor kids cut the grass. But thanks to the influx of illegals our kids have no jobs.
Thanks illegals !!! For stealing something that taught our kids the value of working.

You campaigned for and won trouble November 6.

Now, shut up and brace yourself for higher Obamacare taxes on the Middle Class for the enrichment of Democrat families in Congress and the Senate. If you're nice, they might throw you a bone with their pee on it.

Crap.

My mailroom clerk just parked her daughters car where I can see it, and it has a Sherrod Brown bumper sticker on it.

I am going to miss her.

Resturants have already started cutting back the hours of the part timers. Just the start!

Hey dumb ass!!! What is the business owner supposed to do if he cant afford the employees due to higher taxation and increased business cost?
He's going to let people go. So know you have more people on the public tit and less people to pay for it.
See how that works?
Yeah Obama!!!!.............................Dumb fucks.

This will happen all over the nation. It's going to get ugly.

November 7, 2012 6:09 PM
LAS VEGAS (CBS Las Vegas) — A Las Vegas business owner with 114 employees fired 22 workers today, apparently as a direct result of President Obama’s re-election.

“David” (he asked to remain anonymous for obvious reasons) told Host Kevin Wall on 100.5 KXNT that “elections have consequences” and that “at the end of the day, I need to survive.”

Here’s an excerpt from the interview. Click the audio tab below to hear even more from this compelling conversation:

“I’ve done my share of educating my employees. I never tell them which way to vote. I believe in the free system we have, I believe in the right to choose who they want to be president, but I did explain as a business owner that I have always put my employees first. I always made sure that when I went without a paycheck that made sure they were paid. And I explained that I always put them first and unfortunately I’m at a point where I’m being forced to have to worry about me and my family now and a business that I built from just me to 114 employees.

Vegas Employer: Obama Won–So I Fired 22 Employees « CBS Las Vegas

I really hope this continues.

It seems we need more laws.

It's amazing employers are this stupid.

But they are..and it seems legislation is the only way to correct this stupidity.

Hey dumb ass!!! What is the business owner supposed to do if he cant afford the employees due to higher taxation and increased business cost?
He's going to let people go. So know you have more people on the public tit and less people to pay for it.
See how that works?
Yeah Obama!!!!.............................Dumb fucks.

:clap2::clap2:

LAS VEGAS (CBS Las Vegas) — A Las Vegas business owner with 114 employees fired 22 workers today, apparently as a direct result of President Obama’s re-election.

“David” (he asked to remain anonymous for obvious reasons) told Host Kevin Wall on 100.5 KXNT that “elections have consequences” and that “at the end of the day, I need to survive.”

Here’s an excerpt from the interview. Click the audio tab below to hear even more from this compelling conversation:

“I’ve done my share of educating my employees. I never tell them which way to vote. I believe in the free system we have, I believe in the right to choose who they want to be president, but I did explain as a business owner that I have always put my employees first. I always made sure that when I went without a paycheck that made sure they were paid. And I explained that I always put them first and unfortunately I’m at a point where I’m being forced to have to worry about me and my family now and a business that I built from just me to 114 employees.

I hear a lot of talk like this. So lets say that those in business don't need to lay off or fire or not hire employees, but do just to get back at the democrats. Either way it's a bad omen. I've even heard people say they will stop giving to charity since Obama will take care of everybody.

There is poison on the air, and I dare say it will only get worse.

But they are..and it seems legislation is the only way to correct this stupidity.

Force people to keep employees when they will lose money in doing so?

ROTFL

Why don't you just kill all the employers.

Then employees can take everything from the business, sell it, and live happily ever after off Obama.

He just prints more money, so no problem, right?

:rolleyes:

Simple solutions! Don't like your life now? Destroy everything so everyone else is miserable too! :cuckoo:

that's alibturd for ya.

What type of legislation would you be in favor of? Would you demand that a government panel be consulted before firing an employee? If so, what would become of the unions?

It's a slippery slope you are on there pal.

That guy must have a pretty lousy business model.

He should liquidate and let someone who can do it have a crack.

Considering the guy has 114 employees (you can bet he didnt start out with that many)
I would have to say he doing something right.
Way to pass judgement with absolutely no knowledge of his business acumen.

If he's got 114 employees he is RIPE to move to a better business climate. He should fire them all and move his whole business out of the country. Use that business model someplace where it will do some good.

Crap.

My mailroom clerk just parked her daughters car where I can see it, and it has a Sherrod Brown bumper sticker on it.

I am going to miss her.

Oh Shit Thats Funny!!
But she'll be OK. Remember she now has two years of unemployment benefits.
And if she cant get her shit together in two years she can always rely on one of the other free shit programs to just eek by.

Forum List

Back