Vegas Employer: Obama Won–So I Fired 22 Employees

So where was the Obama crash?

With all the sore loser Republicans dumping employees in retaliation for Obama's victory....why did the unemployment rate drop to 7.7% in November?

Uhmmmmm...because Obama TOLD the government-funded and ran Bureau of Labor Statistics to SAY the unemployment rate dropped to 7.7% for November?

With all the sore loser Republicans dumping employees in retaliation for Obama's victory....why did the unemployment rate drop to 7.7% in November?

Uhmmmmm...because Obama TOLD the government-funded and ran Bureau of Labor Statistics to SAY the unemployment rate dropped to 7.7% for November?

Ohhhhh...

A CONSPIRACY

That explains everything. It is always wise to have them drop the unemployment rate AFTER the election

Obama is so devious

Last edited:
This will happen all over the nation. It's going to get ugly.

Vegas Employer: Obama Won–So I Fired 22 Employees
November 7, 2012 6:09 PM
LAS VEGAS (CBS Las Vegas) — A Las Vegas business owner with 114 employees fired 22 workers today, apparently as a direct result of President Obama’s re-election.

“David” (he asked to remain anonymous for obvious reasons) told Host Kevin Wall on 100.5 KXNT that “elections have consequences” and that “at the end of the day, I need to survive.”

Here’s an excerpt from the interview. Click the audio tab below to hear even more from this compelling conversation:

“I’ve done my share of educating my employees. I never tell them which way to vote. I believe in the free system we have, I believe in the right to choose who they want to be president, but I did explain as a business owner that I have always put my employees first. I always made sure that when I went without a paycheck that made sure they were paid. And I explained that I always put them first and unfortunately I’m at a point where I’m being forced to have to worry about me and my family now and a business that I built from just me to 114 employees.

Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees « CBS Las Vegas

Having more employees means your business is growing.

Sounds like asshole is looking for an excuse for his own failures.

Just like Romney.

I hate to say this but I doubt obama would have lost if unemployment was at 30%

I said unemployment would be below 8% back in January. I'm also saying it will start to rise again with the true stats are released in January 2013

I said unemployment would be below 8% back in January. I'm also saying it will start to rise again with the true stats are released in January 2013

shouldn't you be brushing your tooth?

Utter bullshit. Legitimate economists have established the fact that inflation is the result of an increase in the supply of money. The Federal Reserve has control over the money supply, so it is the only possible cause of inflation. When the Fed expands M1 it causes inflation.

End of story. Inflation decreased from 12% to 4% during the Reagan administration, so blaming Reagan is obviously a pathetic weasel.

Not true, and the lie is BASED on a lie.

Genesis

Reagan‘s twenty-five percent federal tax cut caused a considerable addition to the federal deficit, and an almost twenty percent rise in foreign investment on that debt that led to higher large dollar holdings and an unfavorable trade imbalance.

While Reagan blamed the deficits on Congress, conservative pundits convinced many in society to blame union labor when factories moved to other countries. In reality, ninety-five percent of the reason for the deficits was high defense spending and Reagan‘s refusal to raise taxes to pay for it.162 In 1982, the deficit was 90 billion dollars, and by 1987 it totaled 283 billion dollars. The shortfall of revenue required the US to borrow money, which raised interest rates. The higher interest rates attracted foreign investment, which caused the value of the dollar to rise out of any proportion to its actual worth. As the dollar skyrocketed, imports became cheaper than products made by American labor, and the trade imbalance became even more disproportionate as foreign markets could not afford American made goods at the inflated dollar value either.

These circumstances were what compelled many American businesses to relocate to third-world countries in search of low wage labor platforms. Not the demands for decent working conditions and reasonable increases in wages by unions, not regulations that prohibited industry from urinating in our common well, and not a tax code that billed the wealthiest among us at very reasonable rates for services rendered.

And the beat goes on, NOT because of liberals who want to reward small businesses here who act decently and play fair, while removing government protections and restricting government handouts TO corporations THAT (rather than who) offshore their factories and marry their profits elsewhere. Companies THAT do so in order to avoid their fair share for the infrastructure that benefits them, entities that have NO biological need relating to WE, THE ACTUAL PEOPLE, and no allegiance to THIS nation.

It is increasingly hard to sympathize with people like you. Yes, you have a right to your opinion. Sill, those who think about these things, both on a practical level and an ideological one find such views to be poorly, nay, deplorably researched.

Because several hundred thousand more Americans fell off the back end of the unemployment wagon, dumbass.

Ohhhhh...

A CONSPIRACY

That explains everything. It is always wise to have them drop the unemployment rate AFTER the election

Obama is so devious

How so? Still got another Congressional election coming up in two years. And besides, haven't you heard all about the numbers of folks not even being counted because they are no longer even trying to look for work?

Forum List

Back