Vaxx Dead Pool ( Who is next ?)

POS

UX7r212.jpg

YoderInterview.png

~S~

It's horrible what's happening....now those who have private planes are asking for pilots who haven't been injected with the Covid poison.

I’m totally against the Covid vax but the shit talkers in this thread are playing with fire.

Vaxxed or not, karma is real.

Suggest you read a little farther to see the vicious things that people say, both in this forum and in the real world, about those who choose not to "vaccinate".

I don't have time to look up all the "celebrities" and corporate media talking heads who want us arrested or executed.

Karma.

Our own Penelope says:

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022

Did you ever castigate Penelope for that gracious bon mot?

Now tell me about shit talking.

YoderInterview.png

~S~
lol. I tried to watch your video.. . . You tricked me with a picture, and not an actual video.

iu

Suggest you read a little farther to see the vicious things that people say, both in this forum and in the real world, about those who choose not to "vaccinate".

I don't have time to look up all the "celebrities" and corporate media talking heads who want us arrested or executed.

Karma.

Our own Penelope says:

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022

Good point.

Of course, in fairness, nobody takes peneloplop seriously.

Who will drop dead next ? ( View Co host live on Air ) ( Member of the Press corps at the WH ) ( Famous Star with an unfinished Film stopping production ) ( Formula 1 points leader with 3 races to go ) ...

I wish every white leftist would DROP DEAD

except any mods :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cool:

Karma.

Our own Penelope says:

Castigate? Really?

What a drama queen.

Penelope is a moron.

Two wrongs all of a sudden make a right?

I always act like the people I despise, not.

Great strategy.

---
A new CDC study has found that the Covid-19 bivalent booster reduces the risk of symptomatic infection from the most common subvariant circulating in the U.S. right now by about half.

Additional new data, set to be published on the CDC website on Wednesday, also shows that individuals who received an updated vaccine reduced their risk of death by nearly 13 fold, when compared to the unvaccinated, and by two fold when compared to those with at least one monovalent vaccine but no updated booster.
---

So, if you get the latest vax, you're half as likely to catch COVID, and if you do, it will probably be a mild case.

Remember that you can get vaccinated, and then still pretend not to be vaccinated, in order to fit in with your conservative pals. Please do that.

---
A new CDC study has found that the Covid-19 bivalent booster reduces the risk of symptomatic infection from the most common subvariant circulating in the U.S. right now by about half.

Additional new data, set to be published on the CDC website on Wednesday, also shows that individuals who received an updated vaccine reduced their risk of death by nearly 13 fold, when compared to the unvaccinated, and by two fold when compared to those with at least one monovalent vaccine but no updated booster.
---

So, if you get the latest vax, you're half as likely to catch COVID, and if you do, it will probably be a mild case.

Remember that you can get vaccinated, and then still pretend not to be vaccinated, in order to fit in with your conservative pals. Please do that.

"A new CDC study has found" that the studies the CDC publishes in MMWR, such as that one, say only what they'd like them to say.

MMWR.jpg

"A new CDC study has found" that the studies the CDC publishes in MMWR, such as that one, say only what they'd like them to say.
Expected. The facts contradict you, so you say the facts are faked.

I understand. What other choice did you have? You want to remain in good standing with other conservatives, so you feel obligated to reject reality.

It's true, that blood clot may be millimeters from your heart even as we speak.
Clots are a devastating side effect of COVID, not of vaccines. That's why so many of those who "survive" COVID end up with amputations, permanent loss of lung function, and permanent disability from stroke.

It's also why the official count of COVID deaths is too low, since it doesn't factor in the delayed deaths from such factors.

Expected. The facts contradict you, so you say the facts are faked.

I understand. What other choice did you have? You want to remain in good standing with other conservatives, so you feel obligated to reject reality.

That isn't what I said. It's what the CDC said. I provided the link to their own page that says it. If you don't like it, that's your problem.

The CDC has been a hotbed of misinformation and propaganda since very early in all of this and this sheds some light on the mechanism that is allowing for this. This flat out states that nothing is published in their little circular that is not consistent with CDC policy, and that typically these 'studies' are not peer reviewed.

People need to really process that. They DGAF what they publish as long as it is consistent with their policy. They don't bother to to have them peer reviewed for accuracy, they just push them through an internal committee. This isn't science. It is a completely untrustworthy source that is censoring whatever comes through it to make sure it aligns with current policy and then spinning it out to further support that policy. That is utterly ridiculous.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back