Vax voids Life insurance?

Insurance company in France is categorizing death from Covid jabb side effects as suicide, and they have been backed up in court.

I've been waiting to see how insurance companies will react to the realities of the effects of the jabbs moving forward, but I didn't see this one coming. Should scare a lot of people. Looking for more details on this one.

He committed suicide...

I'm not, stay home and die if you unvaccinated, the doctors and nurses dislike people that are unvaccinated, they have plenty to do in the hospitals caring for people that are vaccinated.
A large numbers of doctors and nurses are refusing the fake vax, dimwit.

What do they know that you don't, besides A LOT?

Last edited:
What about when there is COPIOUS information available about the injuries and deaths that have happened as the result of "vaccination", and people refuse to pay any attention to it. Sounds intentional to me.
There is COPIOUS information available about injuries and deaths from car crashes, so by that logic, life insurance should not pay out for anyone that dies in a car wreck.

One must balance the risks and benefits to decide whether to get the jab or not. Reportedly it reduces the risks of dying from covid. There is also information the some people experience side effects that are sometimes deadly, but this information is downplayed by the MSM.

There is COPIOUS information available about injuries and deaths from car crashes, so by that logic, life insurance should not pay out for anyone that dies in a car wreck.

One must balance the risks and benefits to decide whether to get the jab or not. Reportedly it reduces the risks of dying from covid. There is also information the some people experience side effects that are sometimes deadly, but this information is downplayed by the MSM.
Lame comparison. You vax zombies are good at lame comparisons.

I'm not, stay home and die if you unvaccinated, the doctors and nurses dislike people that are unvaccinated, they have plenty to do in the hospitals caring for people that are vaccinated.

The people most critical of these mRNA concoctions are doctors and nurses.
Forcing your own cells to grow spike proteins can not possibly confer any sort of immunity like a real vaccine does.

Wrong.
The fact driving has known risks and we accept them, is nothing at all like an experimental drug that some claim is a vaccine, when clearly is it not.
There is no benefit at all from taking the mRNA vax ahead of time.
It does temporarily boost antibody production, but that quickly wears off.
So the most efficient way is to wait until AFTER you have been infected, before taking the mRNA injections as a treatment.

Deliberate risky behavior typically is not and should not be covered by insurance.
What they typically do is raise premium rates.

Not for covid.

No one is looking for or needs anything to treat the covid virus.
The only danger comes from the over active response from the immune system, and the only treatment they are looking for is one to reduce the over active immune system response.
And Ivermectin does that for some people.

{...
HEALTH AND SCIENCE

You can’t sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won’t compensate you for damages either​

If you experience severe side effects after getting a Covid vaccine, lawyers tell CNBC there is basically no one to blame in a U.S. court of law.
The federal government has granted companies like Pfizer and Moderna immunity from liability if something unintentionally goes wrong with their vaccines.

“It is very rare for a blanket immunity law to be passed,” said Rogge Dunn, a Dallas labor and employment attorney. “Pharmaceutical companies typically aren’t offered much liability protection under the law.“

You also can’t sue the Food and Drug Administration for authorizing a vaccine for emergency use, nor can you hold your employer accountable if they mandate inoculation as a condition of employment.
Congress created a fund specifically to help cover lost wages and out-of-pocket medical expenses for people who have been irreparably harmed by a “covered countermeasure,” such as a vaccine. But it is difficult to use and rarely pays. Attorneys say it has compensated less than 6% of the claims filed in the last decade.

Immune to lawsuits​

In February, Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar invoked the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act. The 2005 law empowers the HHS secretary to provide legal protection to companies making or distributing critical medical supplies, such as vaccines and treatments, unless there’s “willful misconduct” by the company. The protection lasts until 2024.
That means that for the next four years, these companies “cannot be sued for money damages in court” over injuries related to the administration or use of products to treat or protect against Covid.
HHS declined CNBC’s request for an interview.

Dunn thinks a big reason for the unprecedented protection has to do with the expedited timeline.
“When the government said, ‘We want you to develop this four or five times faster than you normally do,’ most likely the manufacturers said to the government, ‘We want you, the government, to protect us from multimillion-dollar lawsuits,’” said Dunn.
...}

Wrong.
The fact driving has known risks and we accept them, is nothing at all like an experimental drug that some claim is a vaccine, when clearly is it not.
There is no benefit at all from taking the mRNA vax ahead of time.
It does temporarily boost antibody production, but that quickly wears off.
So the most efficient way is to wait until AFTER you have been infected, before taking the mRNA injections as a treatment.

Deliberate risky behavior typically is not and should not be covered by insurance.
What they typically do is raise premium rates.
I love watching The Twilight Zone, but I chose not to live there.

The people most critical of these mRNA concoctions are doctors and nurses.
Forcing your own cells to grow spike proteins can not possibly confer any sort of immunity like a real vaccine does.
Plus the spike proteins themselves are a problem, whether from Covid or the jab.

According to the company, an experimental vaccination resulting in death is like suicide​

The insurance company justified the refusal of payment to the family by stating that the use of experimental medication or treatments, including Corona injections, is expressly excluded from the insurance contract. The family’s subsequent lawsuit against the insurance company has been unsuccessful. Life insurer refuses to cover vaccine death | Free West Media

Something to keep an eye on here. Have there been any officially recognized deaths by vaccine in US, by that I mean listed as causal on death certs

....and what is the name of the life insurance company your talking about? Quackers Mutual ?

Insurance company in France is categorizing death from Covid jabb side effects as suicide, and they have been backed up in court.

I've been waiting to see how insurance companies will react to the realities of the effects of the jabbs moving forward, but I didn't see this one coming. Should scare a lot of people. Looking for more details on this one.

Hey Tommy Tainant insurance companies don't play. They have actuaries. They know deaths.

But you know, I'm sure it's just nasty anti-vaxxers making all this up. Sure.

On the contrary, your demonic thoughts are a curse.

I believe many, MANY health care professionals must be waking up. In MI hospitals they are caring for 40% of patients in the hospital with Covid who were FULLY VACCINATED, as I have shown you, some with boosters. They have never seen this with vaccines before. Unless they are mentally deranged, they are able to process what is happening.

Penny.

Are YOU able to process what is happening?

Hey Tommy Tainant insurance companies don't play. They have actuaries. They know deaths.

But you know, I'm sure it's just nasty anti-vaxxers making all this up. Sure.
Based on an article in a dodgy website quoting an anti vax weirdo lawyer. There is no way of verifying this story. They dont even name the company or the insured.
Come back when this actually happens.

Based on an article in a dodgy website quoting an anti vax weirdo lawyer. There is no way of verifying this story. They dont even name the company or the insured.
Come back when this actually happens.

I would bet it is from early on, before the mRNA vaccines were fully FDA approved?

Forum List

Back