Biden's alcohol policy

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I noticed that the left always encourages the use of alcohol. For example, with the advent of Roosevelt, Prohibition was abolished.

What can you say about the Biden policy?

Or, given that Trump was a RINO, one could start from the time Bush left.

Is drinking explicitly or implicitly encouraged?

With regard to Russia, I can say that since the departure of Bush, alcohol has been implicity encouraged. For example, there are no such horror stories on alcoholic products as on tobacco, points are awarded for alcoholic products in supermarkets as for ordinary products, the turnover of illegal cheap vodka has increased significantly, the culture has changed towards tolerance of women drinking light alcoholic beverages.

How is it in the US?

Last edited:
How is it in the US?

drunk-party-down-south.gif

Attachments

• 1643914912059.jpeg
    1643914912059.jpeg
    16 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
I noticed that the left always encourages the use of alcohol. For example, with the advent of Roosevelt, Prohibition was abolished.

With regard to Russia, I can say that since the departure of Bush, alcohol has been implicity encouraged. For example, there are no such horror stories on alcoholic products as on tobacco, points are awarded for alcoholic products in supermarkets as for ordinary products, the turnover of illegal cheap vodka has increased significantly, the culture has changed towards tolerance of women drinking light alcoholic beverages.

How is it in the US?
If you want comments on Biden's alcohol policy, perhaps you can state what his policy is, if one exists

• Banned
If you want comments on Biden's alcohol policy, perhaps you can state what his policy is, if one exists
I'm not a US resident, so I don't know this. But my guess is that he encourages drinking, as the left used to do it before.

How is it in the US?
It should be.

I'm not a US resident, so I don't know this. But my guess is that he encourages drinking, as the left used to do it before.
I suspect Biden is not an acholic if that's what you're insinuating. Republicans drink more that democrats.

A lot of alcohol policy is done on the state level, not the federal level. Florida's policy is different than Pennsylvania's.
Is there a difference in alcohol policy between the right and left states?

Is there a difference in alcohol policy between the right and left states?
Some but usually deals with taxes and alcohol content. In some states, the government runs the store that sells it here in Florida it's more free market. Up to recently, we had dry counties where no alcohol is sold.

Advent of Roosevelt? You been in a drunken coma?

Forum List

Back