Vax voids Life insurance?

Yes they do.

In the years between 1923, when TIME’s first issue was published, and Luce’s speech, journalistic fact-checking had gone from a virtually unknown idea to standard practice at many American magazines. (These days, journalistic practices aren’t necessarily country-specific — Der Spiegel, for example, is known for having one of the world’s biggest fact-checking departments — but that wasn’t the case a century ago, and this particular kind of checking was an especially American phenomenon.)

They didn't start with tramp, although they should of had , he had so many false statements its beyond counting.

Last edited:
I stand by that. I'm not a killer. I don't say people should go unvaccinated you do. If anything your the killer.
Say it again. We love watching you dehumanizing yourself over and over by shrieking how you want those who disagree with you politically to die.

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022

Say it again. We love watching you dehumanizing yourself over and over by shrieking how you want those who disagree with you politically to die.

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022
In the years between 1923, when TIME’s first issue was published, and Luce’s speech, journalistic fact-checking had gone from a virtually unknown idea to standard practice at many American magazines. (These days, journalistic practices aren’t necessarily country-specific — Der Spiegel, for example, is known for having one of the world’s biggest fact-checking departments — but that wasn’t the case a century ago, and this particular kind of checking was an especially American phenomenon.)
time.com

The Story Behind the First-Ever Fact-Checkers

Here's how they were able to do their jobs long before the Internet
time.com
time.com

They didn't start with tramp, although they should of had , he had so many false statements its beyond counting.

time.com

The Story Behind the First-Ever Fact-Checkers

Here's how they were able to do their jobs long before the Internet
time.com
time.com

So fucking what!

Just admit, you want people who disagree with you to die.

Suicide is when a person intentionally kills himself. So unless the people getting the vaccine are trying to kill themselves, its not suicide. I smell Bullshit.

Suicide is when a person intentionally kills himself. So unless the people getting the vaccine are trying to kill themselves, its not suicide. I smell Bullshit.
What about when there is COPIOUS information available about the injuries and deaths that have happened as the result of "vaccination", and people refuse to pay any attention to it. Sounds intentional to me.

The claim: Insurance companies deny life insurance payouts after people received COVID-19 vaccine​

More than 163 million people in the USA have received at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccine as of May 23, and that doesn’t jeopardize their life insurance policies.

Claims that life insurance companies deny life insurance coverage to people who received a vaccine popped up again in May, two months after an industry trade group sought to quash similar rumors that circulated on social media.

Do you think insurance companies have a right to refuse payouts for people who choose to take experimental JAB's, what about those who use ivermectin, I bet you're okay with them being denied...

Read the article. The insurance company isn't calling it suicide, the court is claiming it is "essentially suicide'. According to the article, experimental treatment side effects are expressly not covered by the policy, likely along with lots of voluntary risky activities like sky diving and base jumping that are not covered with regular life insurance.

Do you think insurance companies have a right to refuse payouts for people who choose to take experimental JAB's, what about those who use ivermectin, I bet you're okay with them being denied...
Ivermectin is not experimental. Well established with a long history, including a Nobel Prize.

That pretty sorry.....You should be ashamed.
I'm not, stay home and die if you unvaccinated, the doctors and nurses dislike people that are unvaccinated, they have plenty to do in the hospitals caring for people that are vaccinated.

I repeat that quote.

Honey you are going to die miserable and alone. They'll find your rotting body on the floor somewhere in your little apartment.

Forum List

Back