Vax voids Life insurance?

Doesn't matter I know for a fact all reputable companies in the U.S. pay the claims. You might get some of the smaller ones contest it in the contestability phase of 2 years but when all is said and done will pay.
That might be true. . . but it seems to me, if the pattern holds, they just might run out of money, and then. . . . ???

The entire system will collapse.

iu

According to the company, an experimental vaccination resulting in death is like suicide​

The insurance company justified the refusal of payment to the family by stating that the use of experimental medication or treatments, including Corona injections, is expressly excluded from the insurance contract. The family’s subsequent lawsuit against the insurance company has been unsuccessful. Life insurer refuses to cover vaccine death | Free West Media

Something to keep an eye on here. Have there been any officially recognized deaths by vaccine in US, by that I mean listed as causal on death certs
Of course not ! In the land of the fee it's not permitted to point fingers at your owners.

Turristikal !

This link will be two years old in another two weeks.

Anything a little more current now that we have dozens of people "suddenly dying," every week?

Even if it were truly legal, I know my life insurance has a window after which could kill myself and they would still have to pay out. It was one of the big "features" in the pitch....that and I could cash in 50% of it while still alive if I have a terminal illness with less than a year to live. I am sure I am well past their coverage steps for the suicide thing since I have had the same policies for more than a decade. I think that really is because of some court ruling more than them having a change of heart on suicides though.

Forum List

Back