Vax-Scream!!

Please stop spreading dangerous misinformation.
There is a reason why you used "misinformation", and not "false information."

Vaccinated people are dying. They are getting covid, and they are dying.

There are three types of people:

1. The Vaccine Accepting
  2. The Vaccine Hesitant
  3. The Vaccine Hostile

Most Trumpists fall into the third bucket. Y'all are perpetually hostile - toward EVERYTHING. You've been horrifically misinformed and that is sad. Paying no attention whatsoever to the variant that is around 5 times as contagious and is in some cases, breaking through the existing vaccines.

There will be more variants some of which are likely to be more badass than Delta, which is affecting young people - Not just those over 80. The unvaccinated serve as a Petri dish for said variants. Why not do your civic duty and plug the hole in the dam? Jesus insists.

View attachment 515348

I had covid and my antibodies are with me forever. I don't need a vaccine:

"The findings, published May 24 in the journal Nature, suggest that mild cases of COVID-19 leave those infected with lasting antibody protection and that repeated bouts of illness are likely to be uncommon."

I had covid and my antibodies are with me forever. I don't need a vaccine:

"The findings, published May 24 in the journal Nature, suggest that mild cases of COVID-19 leave those infected with lasting antibody protection and that repeated bouts of illness are likely to be uncommon."

Maybe, maybe not. We don't know. And your antibodies may or may not be effective against variants. PLUS unless you are being tested at least monthly for antibody levels then you might be kinda screwed.

Perhaps that is what you need eh Desperado?

Dotard, his arm candy wife and pitiable son got vaxed behind closed doors AFTER they came down with the COVIDS. Perhaps you should follow their lead?

Maybe, maybe not. We don't know. And your antibodies may or may not be effective against variants. PLUS unless you are being tested at least monthly for antibody levels then you might be kinda screwed.

Perhaps that is what you need eh Desperado?

Dotard, his arm candy wife and pitiable son got vaxed behind closed doors AFTER they came down with the COVIDS. Perhaps you should follow their lead?

Try reading the article. You might learn something.

No one has a "civic duty" to light them on fire just because you say they should for the good of your fascist community.

Here are the FACTS about Covid and the vax, gotten directly from my very knowledgeable pharmacist and their website:

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 2.20.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 2.21.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 2.23.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 2.24.17 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 2.25.56 PM.png

I hope that info is useful to some of you. Use THAT and don't let shitheads like Dr.Glove or his mongrel sidekick Astrostar BULLY you into affecting your decisions what is best for YOU.

Here are the FACTS about Covid and the vax, gotten directly from my very knowledgeable pharmacist and their website:

View attachment 515453
View attachment 515454
View attachment 515455
View attachment 515456
View attachment 515457

I hope that info is useful to some of you. Use THAT and don't let shitheads like Dr.Glove or his mongrel sidekick Astrostar BULLY you into affecting your decisions what is best for YOU.
Great! You have done your civic duty in giving accurate information.

So why not provide a credible link to this contention?
Kookery anti-vax sites unacceptable
Are you thinking that pro vax sites would report anti vax agenda?

There is a reason why lefties like to say "misinformation" instead of "false information".

:link: :linky: :link:

There are three types of people:

1. The Vaccine Accepting
  2. The Vaccine Hesitant
  3. The Vaccine Hostile

Most Trumpists fall into the third bucket. Y'all are perpetually hostile - toward EVERYTHING. You've been horrifically misinformed and that is sad. Paying no attention whatsoever to the variant that is around 5 times as contagious and is in some cases, breaking through the existing vaccines.

There will be more variants some of which are likely to be more badass than Delta, which is affecting young people - Not just those over 80. The unvaccinated serve as a Petri dish for said variants. Why not do your civic duty and plug the hole in the dam? Jesus insists.

View attachment 515348
Suggested reading is Zizek: ‘Love Thy Neighbor? I Don’t Think So.’

Forum List

Back