Vax free sperm - It’s the new Bitcoin!

Yep! They'll figure it out one day and we actually still-humans will be richer than shit!

By that time they will have mutated into something barely human, and I'll probably be sleeping in the bath tub with my dog.

5Gjn_-GBm4XmsbfYGcfzGn_NMOxLugZ5SPz6SuiCOpHPpgGOghPAGFe5049aiy_-NcGVtiGnfyo7dRkM36vZJz1bSWda3KtWkQ48lnv0G7SIgTpNCWhcMVA-weWLAWeo

Hey - Just think anti-vax nutters .. You can make LOADS of money from home!

And when unvaxed sperm becomes the “new Bitcoin” - You too can invest in a Spank Bank!! :D

-Colbert

Last edited:
Wassamatter, Doc? Can't answer my question?
Normal folk have answered your question a billion times. Wanna be a human Petri dish for variants?

We’ll lock you all up in a vault with your guns, Tucker Carlson, a one-eyed goat, and all your favorite John Wayne movies!

Last edited:
Normal folk have answered your question a billion times. Wanna be a human Petri dish for variants?

We’ll lock you all up in a vault with your guns, Tucker Carlson, a one-eyed goat, and all your favorite John Wayne movies!

The ones that took the vaccine and are waiting anxiously the bi-yearly "booster" shots are the ones that are in for a very rude surprise that makers of these "vaccines" cannot be held liable....imagine that? No one has answered the question I posed with anything other than "Because the experts say we should"......sorry, dickhead but that isn't good enough for me nor convinces me to take a "one size fits all" vaccine that was fast-tracked for a man-made bio-weapon. AGAIN, if you took the jabs, believe that it protects you? Why should you give a flying fuck if some choose not to take it? Isn't that the purpose of a vaccine? To protect you????????
Hmmmmmmmmm????

The ones that took the vaccine and are waiting anxiously the bi-yearly "booster" shots are the ones that are in for a very rude surprise that makers of these "vaccines" cannot be held liable....imagine that? No one has answered the question I posed with anything other than "Because the experts say we should"......sorry, dickhead but that isn't good enough for me nor convinces me to take a "one size fits all" vaccine that was fast-tracked for a man-made bio-weapon. AGAIN, if you took the jabs, believe that it protects you? Why should you give a flying fuck if some choose not to take it? Isn't that the purpose of a vaccine? To protect you????????
Hmmmmmmmmm????
Yep, yer an idiot :)

Forum List

Back