What's new

Vasectomies

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Reaction score
VASECTOMIES.
Are vasectomies a form of contraceptives that the catholic church prohibit? And do business that are provide live pay for them? Men I think you had better think twice before voting for Romney. He is make vasectomies illegal and close Plan Parenthood services for men. Men pay close attention because Romney will take these services away from you. What will he take away from you next?

Planned Parenthood Services for men.

checkups for reproductive or sexual health problems
colon cancer screening
erectile dysfunction services, including education, exams, treatment, and referral
jock itch exam and treatment
male infertility screening and referral
premature ejaculation services, including education, exams, treatment, and referral
routine physical exams
testicular cancer screenings
prostate cancer screenings
urinary tract infections testing and treatment
vasectomy

Sherry

You're not the boss of me
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Men, vote like your vas deferens depends on it.:lol:

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Reaction score
VASECTOMIES.
Are vasectomies a form of contraceptives that the catholic church prohibit? And do business that are provide live pay for them? Men I think you had better think twice before voting for Romney. He is make vasectomies illegal and close Plan Parenthood services for men. Men pay close attention because Romney will take these services away from you. What will he take away from you next?

colon cancer screening
erectile dysfunction services, including education, exams, treatment, and referral
premature ejaculation services, including education, exams, treatment, and referral
routine physical exams
vasectomy
:trolls:

OP
LilOlLady

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Reaction score
You think that's funny? :eusa_eh: Men that do not have access to healthcare lives may depend on Plan Parenthood for the services. Maybe you don't or do you?
I just had a nephew die from cancer and brother from testicular cancer and they HAD access to healthcare. People don't seem to care about things that don't effect them. Becareful when you think you are standing firm that you don't fall.

colon cancer screening
routine physical exams
vasectomy

freedombecki

Let's go swimmin'!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
VASECTOMIES.

colon cancer screening
routine physical exams
vasectomy
People can and should get health care from a physician, not an abortion clinic, lady.

Sherry

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You think that's funny? :eusa_eh: Men that do not have access to healthcare lives may depend on Plan Parenthood for the services. Maybe you don't or do you?
I just had a nephew die from cancer and brother from testicular cancer and they HAD access to healthcare. People don't seem to care about things that don't effect them. Becareful when you think you are standing firm that you don't fall.

colon cancer screening
routine physical exams
vasectomy
Your attempt to claim that Romney will make vasectomies illegal is a fucking joke, and you deserved to be mocked, Sarah Bernhardt.:D

OP
LilOlLady

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Reaction score
Tubal ligations are birhcontrol. Do the catholic church and pro lifers oppose them? And Romney will want to make them and vasectomies illegal and a crime.

Sherry

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tubal ligations are birhcontrol. Do the catholic church and pro lifers oppose them? And Romney will want to make them and vasectomies illegal and a crime.
You're hysterical.:eusa_whistle:

OP
LilOlLady

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Reaction score
Catholic approve of natural birth control but the bible teaches against it.

Gen; 38:9-10
But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his. So whenever he went in to his brother's wife ???he would waste the semen on the ground, so as not to give offspring to his brother. And what he did was wicked in the sight of the Lord, and he put him to death also.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Reaction score
VASECTOMIES.

colon cancer screening
routine physical exams
vasectomy
you are beyond insane. just for fun I'm trying to track where you are copying and pasting from.

:lol:

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Reaction score

But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his. So whenever he went in to his brother's wife ???he would waste the semen on the ground, so as not to give offspring to his brother. And what he did was wicked in the sight of the Lord, and he put him to death also.
You really are insane. I love this. Give er. Holy toledo. I'm stoned out on nyquil but you are about to make the night remarkable.

omg. please keep going. :clap2:

OP
LilOlLady

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Reaction score
VASECTOMIES.

colon cancer screening
routine physical exams
vasectomy
you are beyond insane. just for fun I'm trying to track where you are copying and pasting from.

Men’s Sexual Health Services at Planned Parenthood
Services offered at Planned Parenthood health centers vary by location. Some of the services include
colon cancer screening
routine physical exams
vasectomy

Men's Sexual Health

I am still able to think for my self and put it into writting even though MS had destorying some of my cognitives abilities. Operating at 75% I am still more in touch and capable then you are at 100% :eusa_whistle:

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Reaction score
VASECTOMIES.

colon cancer screening
routine physical exams
vasectomy

Men’s Sexual Health Services at Planned Parenthood
Services offered at Planned Parenthood health centers vary by location. Some of the services include
colon cancer screening
routine physical exams
vasectomy

Men's Sexual Health

I am still able to think for my self and put it into writting even though MS had destorying some of my cognitives abilities. Operating at 75% I am still more in touch and capable then you are at 100% :eusa_whistle:
Let's dance. Put on your red shoes. Let's dance.

My exhusbands aunt had MS in the early 70's. Out in Golden. Wonderful woman. I gave birth to my first child out there and actually gave my daughter the world's longest name trying to include all of the best women I knew. His aunt's name is on her birth certificate.

You are a fake. I can smell you.

OP
LilOlLady

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Reaction score
Do Catholic hospital refuse to give tubal ligations and vasectomies?

uscitizen

Reaction score

And I thought it just made you go blind.
But I guess it is ok with them if a priest does it to ya?

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

colon cancer screening
routine physical exams
vasectomy
Planned parenthood only gets a fraction of it's funding from the federal government, you bleeding heart liberals can make it up, if they lose it. Or is putting YOUR money where your mouth is against your beliefs?

Active Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days