Vandals cut down 9/11 Memorial flagpole in New York village

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Find the dirtbag who did this.

Police in New York have launched an investigation after a flagpole at a memorial honoring five firefighters who died in the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks was cut down by vandals.

The damage at the patriotic display in Washingtonville, north of New York City, was discovered early Wednesday, according to the Times-Herald Record.

"Washingtonville"?? Named after the former Chief Racist of the United States. No wonder why BLM was so pissed and took it down.

Police in New York have launched an investigation after a flagpole at a memorial honoring five firefighters who died in the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks was cut down by vandals.

The damage at the patriotic display in Washingtonville, north of New York City, was discovered early Wednesday, according to the Times-Herald Record.

SC, you must not be for racial equality and fair policing! Don't you know flagpoles, 9/11 and firemen are all symbols of racism, symbols of America? Let's cater to the crazy snowflake bullies!

Maybe we just need to give them a few city blocks of Manhattan. Yea. That's it.

SC, you must not be for racial equality and fair policing! Don't you know flagpoles, 9/11 and firemen are all symbols of racism, symbols of America? Let's cater to the crazy snowflake bullies!

If they ever escape Rikers Island, they'll never come back to NY.

If they ever escape Rikers Island, they'll never come back to NY.

OIP.jpg

Gawd I'm sick of leftist assholes
We are sick of the brainwashed GOP base. I mean the entire rest of the world cannot believe you people. These are not Democrats. They are criminals. And like the president, the police seem to be over aggressive and incompetent. Time to try some reform of that too. After 40 years of reaganism the country is falling apart and a disgrace. Great job. Oh well the greedy idiot Rich are doing great! The worst inequality and upward mobility and anti-science idiocy are wonderful.....

Last edited:
We are sick of the brainwashed GOP base. I mean the entire rest of the world cannot believe you people. These are not Democrats. They are criminals. And like the president, the police seem to be over aggressive and incompetent. Time to try some reform of that too. After 40 years of reaganism the country is falling apart and a disgrace. Great job. Oh well the greedy idiot Rich are doing great! The worst inequality and upward mobility and anti-science idiocy are wonderful.....

obammy failed, sweet, I agree.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive, and dodge.

The people who did this are leftists, You are a leftist. You probably wish you had the balls for some direct action, but instead just contend yourself with being a sniveling hack on a message board.

Forum List

Back