Vance vs. Gibbons: Chamber of Commerce Republican Is Never Going to Protect Ohio Jobs

Where did all our jobs go? Doing a search on it really turns up zero. I know for a fact that entire factories were torn down and moved to China or other foreign countries. Try to find details on that is very hard.

Who bought our heavy industry that was used to make parts for nuclear reactors? Who bought all our steel making equipment, sure, some of it is still here but a large majority if not all the big equipment is gone.

all this happened long before trump became president but people act like they dont even know?

"America First" is the right way to go.

---Republican Senate candidate JD Vance sought to deepen his populist appeal in Ohio by striking an “America First” tone---

---J.D. Vance - 100% Pro-Trump & America First ---

Trump-Endorsed Candidate JD Vance Once Said Trump Might Be ‘America’s Hitler’​

In a private Facebook message from 2016, Ohio Senate candidate JD Vance said Trump is either a “cynical asshole” or “America’s Hitler.”

“I think most people are not very ideological, and Trump, while I find him loathsome, touches a legitimate nerve. You should read David Frum's piece in the Atlantic on the Republican revolt. But I'm not surprised by Trump's rise, and I think the entire party has only itself to blame,” Vance messaged McLaurin.

“We are, whether we like it or not, the party of lower-income, lower-education white people, and I have been saying for a long time that we need to offer those people SOMETHING (and hell, maybe even expand our appeal to working-class black people in the process) or a demagogue would. We are now at that point. Trump is the fruit of the party's collective neglect.”

Vance then said Trump was either like disgraced former President Richard Nixon—or Nazi leader Adolph Hitler.

“I go back and forth between thinking Trump is a cynical asshole like Nixon who wouldn't be that bad (and might even prove useful) or that he's America's Hitler. How's that for discouraging?” Vance concludes, before asking McLaurin how his work was going.

Forum List

Back