Valerie Plame....Idiot Bimbo Or Scheming Witch?

You are tripping over your own lies. Try to keep up. Maybe take some handwritten notes. You are the one that accused Plame of qoute "re-outing" another agent. You are so unaware that you probably don't even know who the alleged other agent is. So, who is the brain dead one? My post is mocking your silly ass for making up a word like "re-outing".

I didn't want to know who the woman she helped expose was and neither would any real American...that leaves you out.....and as far as "mocking" somebody you're only exposing yourself as a leftist dirtbag with a drug habit....your right to vote should be taken away if it isn't already.
Your such an idiot. The outing being referenced which you attribute to Plame as a 're-outing' is in your own link. It is one of the links you tried to pass off as related to your rant. You must not have read it, but why would you, it is unrelated to your rant and allegations.
BTW asshole, my drug of choice is beer. I don't smoke pot or tobacco. If you had a valid point you would not be dependent on the immature childish behavior you exhibit.

Your such an idiot. The outing being referenced which you attribute to Plame as a 're-outing' is in your own link. It is one of the links you tried to pass off as .

It's a screenshot of her twitter page you lying sack of shit....are you in a mental institution by any chance?

See if any of you leftist turds can focus long enough to read this....I doubt it.

‘I’m Not a Lawyer’ and Other Distortions From Valerie Plame
By: Amanda Carpenter
3/19/2007 03:01 AM
It’s a good thing Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald never had to prove that former CIA agent Valerie Plame was “covert” or not before she outed herself with a full-page photo spread in Vanity Fair. Judging from her testimony on Capitol Hill last week she would bring Fitzgerald’s batting average down considerably.

The hearing, a media extravaganza produced and directed by Henry Waxman (D-Calif.) featured Plame in a well-guarded role. Citing security concerns, Waxman didn’t permit Republicans to ask or answer the questions Plame’s political adventures demand.

Now, almost four years after the Bush administration allegedly leaked her identity to news reporters to undermine her husband Ambassador Joe Wilson Plame still can’t give a straight answer when asked if she was a covert agent under the Intelligence Identities Protection Act when this happened.

Wilson had taken a CIA-sponsored trip to Niger and found evidence that he said refuted President Bush’s information on Iraq’s nuclear weapons programs. Consequently, he hawked this story at a forum sponsored by the Democratic Senatorial Policy Committee in May 2003, which Plame attended. The next day he had a breakfast meeting with reporters from the New York Times and Washington Post about his speech that Plame said she was at as well. He later wrote a nationally-published piece for the Times that said intelligence on weapons of mass destruction had been manipulated to go to war with Iraq. A week a later, on July 14, 2003 conservative journalist Bob Novak wrote a column about Wilson’s “findings” that mentioned his wife Valerie Plame was an “agency [CIA] operative on weapons of mass destruction.”

These events triggered a series of investigations that resulted in the pending imprisonment of Scooter Libby. Libby was eventually found guilty of obstructing justice and lying about how he learned of Valerie Plame’s identity.

Fitzgerald was unable to prove that Libby knew Plame was a “covert”, either in court or when he discussed her with reporters. Valerie Plame can’t prove it either.

In 1982, Congress passed the Intelligence Identities Protection Act. This law makes it a federal crime to knowingly reveal the identity of a CIA agent who has conducted covert roles overseas within five years of the disclosure. To violate this law, the person who disclosed the agent’s identity must have been aware that the agent was “covert” at the time of the disclosure.

Additionally, in order to prosecute anyone who discloses the identity of a covert agent it is imperative that the government prove she was indeed “covert.”

At this point, no one, least of all Fitzgerald, has done this.

When she testified to the House Committee on Government Oversight and Reform Ranking Member of the committee Rep. Tom Davis (R.-Va.) asked Plame, “The Intelligence Identities Protection Act makes it a crime to knowingly disclose the identity of a covert agent, which has a specific definition under the act. Did anyone ever tell you that you were so designated?”

Wilson didn’t give a straight answer. She told Davis, “I’m not a lawyer.”

To clarify, Davis asked, “What I’m asking is, for purposes of the act — and maybe this just never occurred to you or anybody else at the time — but did anybody say that you were so designated under the act or was this just after it came to pass?”

“No, no one told me that,” Plame replied.

Rep. John Yarmuth (D.-Ky.) asked her, “Without destroying or disclosing classified information, what does ‘covert’ mean?”

Wilson said, “I’m not lawyer, but my understanding is that the CIA is taking affirmative steps to ensure that there’s not links between the operations officer and the Central Intelligence Agency. It’s that simple.”

Washington lawyer Victoria Toensing, former chief counsel or the Senate Intelligence Committee and former deputy assistant attorney general in the Reagan administration testified to the committee shortly after Plame. Toensing said the definition of “covert” wasn’t as simple as Plame said it was.

Toensing helped write the 1982 Identities Protection Act legislation and insisted “She [Plame] was not a covert agent under the Act.”

“Nobody was ever charged with knowing that she was covert” Toensing explained. “Therefore she wasn’t covered by the statute.”

The act defines a “covert” agent as one whose undercover status is classified, has been assigned to foreign duties within the past five years, and which the government has made a concerted effort to conceal the identity. As Toensing explained in a January 2005 column, “This requirement does not mean jetting to Berlin or Taipei for a week’s work. It means permanent assignment in a foreign country. Since Plame had been living in Washington for some time when the July 2003 column was published, and was working at a desk job in Langley (a no-no for a person with a need for cover), there is a serious legal question as to whether she qualifies as ‘covert.’”

Plame testified that she believed her covert status was more fluid. She said, “Just like a general is a general whether he is in the field in Iraq or Afghanistan; when he comes back to the Pentagon, he’s still a general,” she told the committee. “In the same way, covert operations officers who are serving in the field, when they rotate back for temporary assignment in Washington, they too are still covert.”

Chairman Henry Waxman told Toensing he was “stunned” with her assessment that Plame was not covert at the time of Novak’s disclosure. Waxman told Toensing, “General Hayden, the head of the CIA, told me personally that she was — that if I said that she was a covert agent, it wouldn’t be an incorrect statement.”

Toensing asked him, “Does he want to swear that she was a covert agent under the Act?”

“I’m trying to say this as carefully as I can,” Waxman said. “He reviewed my statement. And my statement was that she was a covert agent.”

“So he didn’t say it was under the Act,” Toensing clarified.

“Well, OK, so you’re trying to define it exactly under the Act,” Waxman said.

“That’s important,” she said. Waxman didn’t permit Toensing to explain further the definition of a covert agent under the Act.

He cut her off abruptly. “No, no, no. No, no, no” Waxman said. “I’m not giving you—I’m not yielding my time to you. So that’s your interpretation.” Then, Waxman changed the subject.

So far, neither Plame, nor Waxman, nor Hayden or anyone else has been able to show that by law Plame was a covert agent on July 14, 2003.

Valerie Plame isn’t a lawyer, but Patrick Fitzgerald and Victoria Toensing both are. And bottom line of this case is that Fitzgerald hasn’t been able to prosecute anyone under the law Toensing helped write and Plame and her Democrat allies continue to exploit.

Plame isn’t through, by any means. There will be more hearings and much more media coverage. Perhaps — in a closed session in which she testifies under oath – Republicans can start getting to the bottom of the Plame Game.

I m Not a Lawyer and Other Distortions From Valerie Plame Human Events
Now, there's an "unbiased" source. :lol:
Libby was convicted of four felonies related to refusing to cooperate with Federal Investigators attempting to expose those responsible for outing a covert agent investigating WMD's in Iraq. Four felony convictions were handed down on March 6. Two weeks later this letter was written in an attempt to make the convictions appear as being not very significant. It is nothing more than a damage control letter that in the long run meant nothing. Libby was sentenced on June 7 to two and a half years in prison. Bush commuted his sentence, but did not pardon him.

Libby was convicted of four felonies related to refusing to cooperate with Federal Investigators attempting to expose those responsible for outing a covert agent investigating WMD's in Iraq. Four felony convictions were handed down on March 6. Two weeks later this letter was written in an attempt to make the convictions appear as being not very significant. It is nothing more than a damage control letter that in the long run meant nothing. Libby was sentenced on June 7 to two and a half years in prison. Bush commuted his sentence, but did not pardon him.

Stolen from wiki without sourcing...you're a plagiarist and a fucking thief in addition to your other perversions....maybe you should head back to Jukebox and play some more junkie tunes, needle freak.

Stolen from wiki without sourcing...you're a plagiarist and a fucking thief in addition to your other perversions....maybe you should head back to Jukebox and play some more junkie tunes, needle freak.
You are going insane. Nothing I wrote is plagiarized, thousands of pages are available for sourcing about Libby's conviction and all your insults and what amounts to some pretty slanderous insults continue to show you to be a person of extremely low character. But it's OK, just continue making an ass out of yourself. It is amusing.

Wilson was correct and still proven correct, in all these years....

And Plame DID NOT get her husband the job to go to Niger...

That's a fact, jack....

Both claims are wrong.

A Cia Task force chose Wilson for the job in a meeting they were having about it and then they called Plame in to this meeting for about 5 minutes to ask her if she would ask her husband if he would do it, and then she left the task force meeting on this.... All present at this meeting has said this....Plame was not in any way part of their decision to ask Wilson to go there.

But THAT is the LIE the Vice President wanted his cronies to spread in the media....to try to discredit the facts that Wilson uncovered when down there.

READ THE COURT HEARINGS on this....The link has been posted a few times.

Plame s Input Is Cited on Niger Mission washingtonpost.com

Former ambassador Joseph C. Wilson IV, dispatched by the CIA in February 2002 to investigate reports that Iraq sought to reconstitute its nuclear weapons program with uranium from Africa, was specifically recommended for the mission by his wife, a CIA employee, contrary to what he has said publicly.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Administration officials told columnist Robert D. Novak then that Wilson, a partisan critic of Bush's foreign policy, was sent to Niger at the suggestion of Plame, who worked in the nonproliferation unit at CIA. The disclosure of Plame's identity, which was classified, led to an investigation into who leaked her name.
so you go and use the very newspapers that the administration tried to use to promote their propaganda through 'unnamed administrative officials' and I use the congressional hearings and court documents where officials had to testify under oath....

hmmmm, who to believe?

Wilson told the truth, Saddam did not purchase yellowcake from Niger...Saddam did not have nukes and Saddam was not trying to develope his nuclear program. PERIOD

You mean the Congressional hearings where Republicans weren't allowed to cross examine Plame? Yeah, those were informative.

Plame isn't capable of telling the truth, and neither are you.

That doesn't really matter, since the Special Prosecutor already knew the source of the leak.

"On August 28, 2006,Christopher Hitchens asserted that Richard Armitage was the primary source of the Valerie Plame leak and that Fitzgerald knew this at the beginning of his investigation.This was supported a month later by Armitage himself, who stated that Fitzgerald had instructed him not to go public with this information.Investor's Business Daily questioned Fitzgerald's truthfulness in an editorial, stating "From top to bottom, this has been one of the most disgraceful abuses of prosecutorial power in this country's history...The Plame case proves [Fitzgerald] can bend the truth with the proficiency of the slickest of pols."

Patrick Fitzgerald - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

That's correct...Scooter Libby was convicted of slight changes in his testimony between depositions....common human trait....as we ponder something that happened, some things have more importance than others and impressions change over time....Fitzgerald called that PERJURY. And in fact, the leak came from Armitage at STATE not the White House but he wasn't a big enough fish for the Rats to fry.....as a side note, Wilson never learned of Saddam's contacts in Niger with the French uranium mining company....and for good reason....France was so far up Saddam's ass they tipped off the WMD inspectors as to the next day's location and in time for Saddam's RG to move the weapons depots.

It wasn't that Armitage wasn't a big enough fish to fry. It was the fact that he did nothing illegal.

That is true, since he outed CIA agent Plame who wasn't really covert. If she had been, I believe it would have been illegal.
Those who disagree with you have provided lots of links proving that she was a brave and effective covert CIA agent that served her country honorably and with distinction. After giving birth to twins she went back into the field after 9/11 to participate in her expertise of searching for data related to WMD's. All of that is well documented, but hey, you just happen to have a twisted agenda driven opinion with nothing to back up your efforts to bash this patriot. So folks should believe your slander instead of the facts why?
Manning a desk at Langley is not "back in the field."

So she feared being waterboarded or her nipples hooked up to jumper cables to reveal who.......the parking attendant was? :laugh: You dirtballs have no idea what you're talking about....Plame wasn't working with anybody worth knowing and hadn't for years.
You're a traitor. There's nothing American about your post - you trash a patriot. You have no honor.

Well, the Republican independent Prosecutor, appointed by the Republicans, to sort the whole thing out, said that Plame WAS a NOC.

Who should we believe?
Well, she was outed by Republicans....so it's ok and she's the baddie. See how it works?
And what about that CIA chief outted by Obuma's administration.... His LIFE was on the line, Plames wasn't!

Cartoon+-+Obama+outs+CIA+Chief.jpg

That doesn't really matter, since the Special Prosecutor already knew the source of the leak.

"On August 28, 2006,Christopher Hitchens asserted that Richard Armitage was the primary source of the Valerie Plame leak and that Fitzgerald knew this at the beginning of his investigation.This was supported a month later by Armitage himself, who stated that Fitzgerald had instructed him not to go public with this information.Investor's Business Daily questioned Fitzgerald's truthfulness in an editorial, stating "From top to bottom, this has been one of the most disgraceful abuses of prosecutorial power in this country's history...The Plame case proves [Fitzgerald] can bend the truth with the proficiency of the slickest of pols."

Patrick Fitzgerald - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

That's correct...Scooter Libby was convicted of slight changes in his testimony between depositions....common human trait....as we ponder something that happened, some things have more importance than others and impressions change over time....Fitzgerald called that PERJURY. And in fact, the leak came from Armitage at STATE not the White House but he wasn't a big enough fish for the Rats to fry.....as a side note, Wilson never learned of Saddam's contacts in Niger with the French uranium mining company....and for good reason....France was so far up Saddam's ass they tipped off the WMD inspectors as to the next day's location and in time for Saddam's RG to move the weapons depots.

It wasn't that Armitage wasn't a big enough fish to fry. It was the fact that he did nothing illegal.

That is true, since he outed CIA agent Plame who wasn't really covert. If she had been, I believe it would have been illegal.
Those who disagree with you have provided lots of links proving that she was a brave and effective covert CIA agent that served her country honorably and with distinction. After giving birth to twins she went back into the field after 9/11 to participate in her expertise of searching for data related to WMD's. All of that is well documented, but hey, you just happen to have a twisted agenda driven opinion with nothing to back up your efforts to bash this patriot. So folks should believe your slander instead of the facts why?
Manning a desk at Langley is not "back in the field."
How many times do links providing evidence have to be posted. Her unclassified CIA employment records were used in the Libby case to confirm her as a covert agent that had made as many as 10 overseas trips to conduct covert activities.

Fuck you and your drunk accusation. Your links are what I said they were, crap fraudulent smoke and mirrors to perpetrate you lying bull shit. Your main evidence, is a tweet from Plame where in you dumb ass head you think it is possible to"re-out" someone. Do you know how stupid and fake you sound? A person can only be outed once you idiot.

Eat shit ya smelly pile of dirty clothes....you're too loaded and/or stupid to dispute anything I wrote ya worthless burned out old hippie.
Crude, rude gutter talk, you are good at. Got to give you credit. You are a foul mouthed old bastard. Intellectual discussions, not so much. Normal conversation, you fail. Basic communication skills, you suck. But those convict communication skills of yours are top shelf.

He's hard to take seriously...so I do not.

Basically if you see his by-line, just assume it's a lie and move on.

Nice try to take the spot lights off the lying president who took us to war fighting THE WRONG NATION!

Fuck you and your drunk accusation. Your links are what I said they were, crap fraudulent smoke and mirrors to perpetrate you lying bull shit. Your main evidence, is a tweet from Plame where in you dumb ass head you think it is possible to"re-out" someone. Do you know how stupid and fake you sound? A person can only be outed once you idiot.

Eat shit ya smelly pile of dirty clothes....you're too loaded and/or stupid to dispute anything I wrote ya worthless burned out old hippie.
Crude, rude gutter talk, you are good at. Got to give you credit. You are a foul mouthed old bastard. Intellectual discussions, not so much. Normal conversation, you fail. Basic communication skills, you suck. But those convict communication skills of yours are top shelf.

He's hard to take seriously...so I do not.

Basically if you see his by-line, just assume it's a lie and move on.
I don't take him to seriously. He told me to STFU and get out of his thread over a hundred post ago. Sometime yesterday afternoon.

Let's review....Plame was NOT a covert operative at the time of her "outing" by Richard Armitage, NOT Dick Cheney as her Rat conspirators and Hollywood handlers wanted the world to believe. She was a desk jockey at the CIA with just enough juice to get her unemployed husband sent on a junket to Niger to look for evidence of yellow-cake uranium being sold to Saddam. He couldn't find anything....BIG NEWS...the guy is a drunk living off his wife and probably can't find matching socks in the morning.

So at some point Wilson decided to tell his story to the NYTimes and the Bush State Dept. and Robert Novak decided to fire back at the hack....Cheney aide Scooter Libby took the bullet, his career and future ruined by the stunt pulled off by Plame and Co. All along she claimed her life "and the safety of her 3 year old twins was at risk"...by whom she never explained....the FSB? secret muslim assassins? Laura Bush? She was so terrified that she openly moved to Santa Fe, NM and appeared before a crowd at the Hollywood premier of her fake story:

NAOMI-WATTS-VALERIE-PLAME.jpg

These days she's writing "romantic adventure novels" about her fantasy life at the CIA and being a dutiful agent for the far left....so much so she just participated in the OUTING OF A REAL FEMALE CIA OPERATIVE by retweeting a tweet from the guy who helped Snowden commit treason:

Valerie Plame Wilson retweeted

Glenn Greenwald @ggreenwald · Dec 19

Meet Alfreda Birkowski, the Senior Officer at the Center of the CIA's Torture Scandals https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/12/19/senior-cia-officer-center-torture-scandals-alfreda-bikowsky/ …

We who saw Plame and Wilson for the dirtbags they were in 2003 aren't surprised they still are. What's ironic is that Holder's DOJ has no interest in pursuing her for the IDENTICAL thing they ruined Scooter Libby for not doing.

Valerie Plame retweets article that outs CIA agent - Washington Times

Combo...

Forum List

Back