Valerie Jarrett behind leak of Hillary Clinton’s email scandal.....

Getting closer to the TRUTH with each post!

B9rF0OECMAA3OPy-560x287.jpg

and that bitch Iranian traitor is on the American payroll

and

Americans don't complain.....

what can you say

just morons!

The hypocrisy of the left is stunning ...another Jarrettism that has turned into total bullshit...

quote-Valerie-Jarrett-the-united-states-is-a-strong-and-20583.png

Is that what the Manchurian muslim did when Bibi was in town to talk to Congress???? This administration sure knows how to JERK OFF the public!

Obama%2Band%2BSullivan%2BF%2Bthe%2BJews.JPG

This Obama hating Hillary fits what I have heard for a long time.

When Obama offered Hillary the position of Secretary of State, he knew she could not turn it down, otherwise she would look like a sore loser, he offered it to her to keep her enemy close as she could otherwise the Clinton's could have been trouble for him. Clinton never trusted Obama and that is probably why she used her own server.

Just speculation on my part but Jarrett being the leak makes a lot of sense.

Valerie Jarrett is the puppet master...
The evil behind the throne.
Nothing coming from Obama's mouth comes from his brain.
It all flows from Jarrett.

This open warfare is stunning for the Dems. I can't wait to see how the Clintons strike back.

If they make it a pay per view, I'm freaking in baby! This will be like the ECW of politics!

Bring out the furniture !

I wonder how enthusiastic the Media will be in pushing for Hillary...
I doubt they will go "all in" like they did with Obama.

Now WHY would she do this?..... Perhaps..... Heir apparent to the throne!

BACZnTL.jpg

NY Post ^
Obama adviser behind leak of Hillary Clinton’s email scandal By Edward Klein It’s the vast left-wing conspiracy. Obama senior adviser Valerie Jarrett leaked to the press details of Hillary Clinton’s use of a private e-mail address during her time as secretary of state, sources tell me. But she did so through people outside the administration, so the story couldn’t be traced to her or the White House. In addition, at Jarrett’s behest, the State Department was ordered to launch a series of investigations into Hillary’s conduct at Foggy Bottom, including the use of her expense account, the disbursement of funds,...

..... Can only imagine the "colorful" language Hillary is using about Jarrett behind closed doors. Most likely, her racism came using out.
White Democrats love blacks and minorities only when they are doing what they want.

Forum List

Back