Valerie Jarrett behind leak of Hillary Clinton’s email scandal.....

I shouldn't have, but I'm in a chuckles kind of mood with this thread!

Jarrett-private-sector.jpg

There is no more America any more

Obama the AntiChrist or whatever has made his work...

no more America

America is a concept... not a place.

Obama has no means to effect America. All he has done is to further separate the people of the United States from the principles that define that concept.

Except of course for The Americans... We've no concern for the cult, we do not consent to be governed by such and we sure as hell aren't subject to believing a dam' thing it says, about anything.

And, lol... we don't think much of anyone who does. They're a joke and their reign of idiocy is coming quickly to an end.

Yes

America is a concept

and Americans are sheep

that is a sheep concept

Americans (some) are total morons....

with all respect

bloody Idiots .... they deserve all the shit that is coming to to them

and to their children

idiots will be idiots... take it and do not complain

Contemporary conventional wisdom would be that Hillary cannot get the nomination now.

Of course, contemporary conventional wisdom was that no one would be stupid enough to vote for Obama twice. ..and we all saw how that turned out.

they are quite capable of electing hillary

regardless of whatever bs she has going on

How many times does Ed Klein need to be proved a fraud before you guys stop believing him? Don't you feel embarrassed?

It's like some twisted abusive relationship shit.

I am not embarrassed at all, and certainly not because your pompous ass has declared that I should be.

This article makes perfectly good sense to me.

Obama and those Chicago mobsters advising him, including his wife and Valerie Jarrett---want one thing as their term in glorious power...runs out.

That is to remain head of the Democratic Apparatus, and they can't do that if Bill Clinton is running it because his wife is president. (She can't run shit herself.)

The Obama.Chicago Mob means to keep control of at least that power, for four years....and Obama might even run again after that four years...depends on how many illegal Mexicans they can get signed up to vote by then (illegally or otherwise).

No way Hillary being president fits in with their plans. And with the extensive investigative power of Eric Holders corrupt Legal apparatus---and both Clintons being criminals anyway.....well, I say she will never be president for a number of reasons...not the least of which is that Obsma doesn't want her to be president. He just has to do it under the table as it is unseemly for one Democrat to totally undermine another.

Perfect stuff for Valerie Jarrett.

Shades of House Of Cards.

Fire the whole lot of them. ALL of them. Clean house. Start new.

Idiots will be idiots...

what the heck

it is what it is

...I'm going to wait on this a while. I kinda don't believe it. Sounds like something I'd read on the National Enquirer. But then again, lots of things the Obama Administration does, does.

Gloves??????????

omg I want to vomit that bitch Jarrett!!!!!!!!

what is wrong with Americans????

letting a Hussein and an Iranian Jarrett dictate the rules in the country?

one almost wants the idiots to pay and suffer for their errors

yes!

Forum List

Back