Vaccines Work So Well That 97% Vaccinated Brown University Bans All Gatherings

Another conspiracy, right, conspiracy nut job? Lol
I never use that word. They are not conspiring, they are simply wrong thus overreacting.
The shot you need is distemper because facts and stats put you into foaming rabies like

Nonsense. We’ve known Vaccines work for a century and a half. We’ve known how Vaccines work that long too. We know that it reduces the probability of you getting sick, and if you are exposed, and do get sick, we know that the illness will most probably, but not definitely, be far less severe.

Now after a century and a half, suddenly vaccines are mysterious and complicated.

What they did with Covid was take an existing vaccine, remove the other virus, and insert COVID. It’s the same thing they do every year for the Flu Shot. Which flu virus to use is determined and production started about a year before it’s needed. The scientists guess which flu will be prevalent.

Did any of you have a Health Class in High School? I ask because this was covered when I was in school. And it was covered when I was a Sergeant in the Army. Public Health theory is vital to maintaining your soldiers health and combat effectiveness.

Now, suddenly it’s all bullshit. Sure it’s been tried and true for a century and a half, but it’s all a lie because some nutter website said so. Doctors are lying. Doctors with extensive experience in communicable disease are lying. But some idiot who never drove by a Medical School is the one we need to listen to.

Idiocy. Want to know how the nation falls? We join Pol Pot in denouncing and deposing the educated people.
Incorrect and really you are agreeing with me rather than refuting
All past treatments and polices had years of research before implementation and decades of track record we can refer to,
In the mad rush political panic for Covid there is no research nor history. You suggest all vaccines are the same. That’s incorrect. In the mad rush of hunt and peck, we have become the lab rats. No more.

I guess I just don't share your comic book view of the world. The people promoting bad government aren't evil. They're just wrong. And it's our job to explain why they're wrong.

But if you insist on paranoid fantasy and ridiculous accusations, your views will be dismissed - even by those who might otherwise agree with you.
So Bastiat, Hayek, Rothbard, Rand et. al. have paranoid "comic book" views of the world.....Yet you've offered no cogent explanation why that is, other than to call people paranoid conspiracy kooks....You have no argument.

I was right, you are a fakertarian....No real solid knowledge of the economic and philosophical underpinnings of the overall philosophy......I'm guessing you were in a room where someone asked the libertarians to raise their hands....Then the cool kids raised their hands, and you just followed suit so that you could be in the clique.

No, you have dodged the question like the plague.

Why is it ok for the ruling elite to go maskless, while they demand the peasants wear them when they are provably of no value.

Is it because they aren't "sophisticated"?
I've answered your question. I don't have any idea why they are hypocritical. But I don't think it's because they are diabolical tyrants. As long as you guys keep saying extreme shit like that, reasonable people will dismiss you and assume the other side must be right, and you must be wrong.

So Bastiat, Hayek, Rothbard, Rand et. al. have paranoid "comic book" views of the world.....Yet you've offered no cogent explanation why that is, other than to call people paranoid conspiracy kooks....You have no argument.
Because I'm not making an 'argument', dipshit. I'm just point out that you're making a fool of yourself.

No, you have dodged the question like the plague.

Why is it ok for the ruling elite to go maskless, while they demand the peasants wear them when they are provably of no value.

Is it because they aren't "sophisticated"?
He's dodged every legitimate counter-question in the thread.

He has no answer for himself, other than to assert that anyone who resists authoritarians is a conspiracy kook.

You're right, for a change....You're not making any argument....Just smearing people as kooks and dodging legitimate questions from your pious lofty perch, just like mac the hack does every day.
I'm not smearing you as a kook. Just pointing out that what you're saying is kooky. You could be making legitimate arguments. But you're not. You're just doing the Trumpster populism garbage.

Last edited:
I'm not smearing you as a kook. Just pointing out that what your saying is kooky. You could be making legitimate arguments. But you're not. You're just doing the Trumpster populism garbage.
You've smeared everyone who disagrees with your Pollyanna view of human nature as a conspiracy kook and other things.

I echoed legitimate libertarian arguments made by some of the greatest of its philosophers, which you also promptly smeared as "comic book".

You're the one who has offered up absolutely nothing of any libertarian value in thsi entire thread, in favor of doing your best impersonation of the forum's leading arrogant, self-absorbed, and non-introspective peckerhead.

You are the most piss poor "libertarian" I've ever encountered.

You've smeared everyone who disagrees with your Pollyanna view of human nature as a conspiracy kook and other things.
Nope. Just those who throw out kooky conspiracies instead of making actual arguments.

Nope. Just those who throw out kooky conspiracies instead of making actual arguments.

And you assiduously avoid the simple question. Why do the elite get to go maskless, yet the peasants don't.

Riddle me that batman. You are the one pushing a kooky conspiracy. I presented science, and you counter with la la la la.

Meanwhile, you've made no argument at all.....All you have is the dangerously naive attitude that capricious tyrants have some sort of logical explanation for being capricious tyrants.
I'm not saying their explanation will be logical. Just that they're not diabolical people bent on controlling people. They're just people, your neighbors. People with good intent who have some dangerous misconceptions about state power.

The problem with insisting otherwise, and trying so hard to paint them as evil incarnate, is that people can readily and easily see that it's not true. And then they just dismiss the rest of what you're saying.

It reminds me of the way the DARE program often failed, miserably, to steer kids away from drugs. It's been awhile since I've had to deal with that, but what I remember is that their portrayal of drug use was just ridiculous. Over-the-top depictions of someone smoking a joint and ending up dead in a ditch somewhere. Kids just listened to this shit and rolled their eyes, because they knew people who did drugs and they weren't out of control losers (yet).

Sadly, because of the kooky shit DARE was ramming down their throats, many of the kids took the opposite message from what DARE intended. What they heard is that all the anti-drug rhetoric was bullshit. Which is really sad - because drug abuse actually is quite dangerous. But the message was lost amidst the dimwitted exaggeration.

I'm not saying their explanation will be logical. Just that they're not diabolical people bent on controlling people. They're just people, your neighbors. People with good intent who have some dangerous misconceptions about state power.

The problem with insisting otherwise is that people can readily and easily see that it's not true. And then they just dismiss the rest of what you're saying.

It reminds me of the way the DARE program often failed, miserably, to steer kids away from drugs. It's been awhile since I've had to deal with that, but what I remember is that their portrayal of drug use was just ridiculous. Over-the-top depictions of someone smoking a joint and ending up dead in a ditch somewhere. Kids just listened to this shit and rolled their eyes, because they knew people who did drugs and they weren't out of control losers (yet).

Sadly, because of the kooky shit DARE was ramming down their throats, many of the kids took the opposite message from what DARE intended - that it was all bullshit. Which is really sad - because drug abuse actually is quite dangerous. But the message was lost on all the dimwitted exaggeration.

So, they aren't diabolical people.....yet they demand I get a vaccine I don't need, and have to wear a mask too.

You don't see a problem with that....

So, they aren't diabolical people.....yet they demand I get a vaccine I don't need, and have to wear a mask too.

You don't see a problem with that....
A paper mask? You poor, oppressed baby.

All you have done for years is whine that you are oppressed in some way or another. Good god man, get some vaginal sand remover and man up.

Being “selfish” is not a shaming device for further forcing of an experimental vaccine that is disputed among the “experts” as to its application, effectiveness and future. You scaredy cats weak reliance on that “we should” in order to make you feel better is the thing great pussies are made from.

Forum List

Back