Vaccines Work So Well That 97% Vaccinated Brown University Bans All Gatherings

A paper mask? You poor, oppressed baby.

All you have done for years is whine that you are oppressed in some way or another. Good god man, get some vaginal sand remover and man up.

I haven't whined you twit. It's YOU who are whining about the non vaxxed. You sniveling bitches are safe.....right.

So shut the pie hole and quit yer bitchin.

No, I haven't whined one bit. I simply don't wear them.

Because I am not a SERF
These people are followers, if employed at all they are workers and not bosses. They don’t make decisions; they take directions. Same thing with Covid

See? Whiny little baby. What a fucking moron. Taking a stand over a paper mask during a deadly pandemic. An embarrassment to our country and our species.
Tell us more about why Biden’s cabinet is attempting to assassinate him!
66E4D700-5F52-459C-B07C-B9D2DE4B166D.jpeg
1F2DF14E-714C-4A73-9904-A4766601FCF9.jpeg
C2EB324B-2644-421A-862F-469D2BBF7F9C.jpeg

Liar lies and more lies.
Democrats love slavery.
Forcing your help to cover their face in submission. I hope they start murdering their masters soon.
You really need some fresh air. No worries, pretty soon Democrats will be elected with power and will fix all this submission to the greedy idiot GOP rich, brainwashed functional moron. That would be about time for God's sake

No, you are a serf. You do what your master tells you. You have no will of your own.

I do.
I never realized there is so much difference between those who do on their own versus those who are told what to do.

So, they aren't diabolical people.....yet they demand I get a vaccine I don't need, and have to wear a mask too.

You don't see a problem with that....
I've met libertarian types who run the gamut....I've never ever met one who is such a bliss ninny.

He'll be getting loaded into the boxcar, still wondering what their real motivation is.

Forum List

Back