What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Saturday rally

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I think we know that the vast majority of attendees will be unvaccinated and maskless. From the perspective of the left, that's a good thing as there should be significant spread of the virus within the mob. So, the more of them who exercise their "freedom," the better it is for the country.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Then stay home, pearl clutching asshole.

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I think we know that the vast majority of attendees will be unvaccinated and maskless. From the perspective of the left, that's a good thing as there should be significant spread of the virus within the mob. So, the more of them who exercise their "freedom," the better it is for the country.
Unmasked? You mean like the hundred of thousands that were attending concerts in Democrat controlled New York City and Chicago in July?

TheProgressivePatriot

Gold Member
Reaction score
The commie infested, queer loving liberal NE USA

Except that those asshole mobsters are going to go home and to work and spread it lots of other people

Rogue AI

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Wishing ill upon your fellow citizens? The 'tolerant' left, at it's best. Bravo!

jbrownson0831

Diamond Member
Reaction score

There are 10,000 illegals gathered in Del Rio at a Dimmer party under a bridge.

The Doctor's Wife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm part of the right and I don't support this. I don't support violence or people who commit violence unless it's self-defense.

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm sure under cover brown shirt FBI agents will start trouble and blame it on the protesters....

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Basically...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm part of the right and I don't support this. I don't support violence or people who commit violence unless it's self-defense.

Thomas Jefferson would have been disappointed in you.

Our country is too broke by the greedy Left to be fixed at the ballot box, especially now that the filthy Democrats have learned how to steal elections.

It is time for "no justice no peace".

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Reaction score

Here's everything we know​

Here, I brought a thimble to put it all in.
thimble-tradition-engagement-rings.jpg

I think we know that the vast majority of attendees will be unvaccinated and maskless.

So, it'll be just like Obumma's birthday party and Nancy's fundraisers! I see!

Screen Shot 2021-08-08 at 5.49.52 PM.png
1629736306059.png

Yet, despite the fact that there is not a single documented super-spreader event from ANY of the many Trump events he held last year or any rally by him or anyone, these morons still wax on like children that somehow THIS one will be the one, AND it will all be no one but republicans and Trump supporters, culminating in how good it will be for the country!!

r681890_5048629.jpg

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score

It's the rally of treason and lies.

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The Nazis burned the Reichstag building so they could blame it on the Jews and promote hatred. It would be in the interests of the democrat party to promote violence at the rally and blame it on republicans. Indications were that Gov. Northam invited outside thugs to Charlottesville but the left wing media wasn't interested enough to pursue it.

The Doctor's Wife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Thomas Jefferson would have been disappointed in you.

Our country is too broke by the greedy Left to be fixed at the ballot box, especially now that the filthy Democrats have learned how to steal elections.

It is time for "no justice no peace".

So then you're supposed to solve it with violence?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List