Vaccines vs Ivermectin

And then the dumb lefty brownshirts (think DrLove) goosestep in unison, shouting "hOrsE deWoRmeR!".

That's the ignorance, incuriosity, and fascism of the left on full display.
They're trolling you guys with "horse dewormer" meme.

The ignorance is thinking the data is robust on ivermectin. It's not. It's quite poor quality and the best studies are being finalized now, but the early reports say no effect.

Ya know what it's not recommended for?

Yea...covid

But hey. Go for it. You seem invested in it.

It won't work but that doesn't bother me one bit. I won't miss you

I'm still enjoying watching your already low IQ drop 10 points every time you call an FDA approved human drug "hOrsE dEwoRmeR!", so please keep it up, dipshit.

The ignorance is thinking the data is robust on ivermectin. It's not. It's quite poor quality and the best studies are being finalized now, but the early reports say no effect.
Still waiting to hear why ivermectin using India has declining cases while Biden’s America is spiking.

They'll believe ANYTHING they're told in their universe.

Well, at least we've moved on from Clorox™.

Baby steps.

India's numbers have always been suspect. Cases are spiking here because people like you refuse to vaccinate and then GOP Governors are advocating AGAINST masking and vaccine compliance

Wrong.
India's numbers have always been respected, and it is not just India.
It is:
Argentina Bangladesh Belize Bolivia Botswana Brazil Bulgaria Cambodia Colombia Czech Republic Dominican Republic Egypt El Salvador Germany Guatemala Honduras India Indonesia Iran Jamaica Japan Lebanon Mexico Nicaragua Nigeria North Macedonia Panama Paraguay Peru Philippines Portugal Slovakia South Africa Thailand USA Ukraine Venezuela Zimbabwe .

This is not a link to clinical trials. It's a link to countries who have started using ivermectin for COVID.

Everything you say is just ridiculous.

Wrong.
Clearly these countries already did clinical trials successfully, BEFORE they started using it for treatment.

And you think the only difference is ivermectin? I don’t. There’s a million differences.

It’s called an ecological fallacy.

Wrong.
It is not just one country like India, and it is not just one drug like Ivermectin.
There are dozens of drugs that help.

This is not a link to clinical trials. It's a link to countries who have started using ivermectin for COVID.

Everything you say is just ridiculous.

Yea...covid

You fools realize that Ivermectin has been in use for other RNA virus for decades. That Pfizer is developing a "new" every day COVID pill that is just the protease inhibitor similar to what's in Ivermectin. The difference being that they can patent that pill and charge 10X what Ivermectin costs. Im sure you'll be on the bandwagon for that pill though right??? I mean as long as some politician you don't like doesn't advocate for it that is.

Those countries deployed Ivermectin because it's safe, cheap, readily available and has known antiviral qualities.

You would think that people who believe COVID is the end of world would welcome any therapeutic that was safe, cheap, readily available and has shown an ability to help people get over COVID as well as act as a prophylactic. Ivermectin, Vit D, C and Zinc are all low hanging fruit that have shown to help your body fight COVID, but we must denigrate them because they aren't narrative someone is pushing .

Yea...covid

Wrong.
It has been proven to work, along with many other things.
It is just in the US it is suppressed.

Dr Rigby is nuttier than a squirrel turd. May be one of those 12 on Facebook that spread 90% of the COVID disinformation.

That is stupid.
Obviously when those who are overweight are so vulnerable, there are clearly simple chemical changes that greatly alter susceptibility.
And we should by now have developed a suite of treatments to nullify this epidemic.
That fact we have not, shows there are forces deliberately preventing treatments from becoming adopted more widely.

The 74 million trump Nazis should regularly be encouraged to avoid all vaccines and other measures recommended by medical and scientific professionals to control the spread of COVID-19.

Also, trump Nazis must be reminded to ignore all reports regarding spikes in the cases and deaths caused by COVID-19 in red states, and red counties in blue states.

Additionally, trump Nazis that contract COVID-19 must resist all efforts by friends and loved ones to force them to seek medical care. Use your rapid return to perfect health, in the same manner as your cheeto-in-chief, to prove he was correct about COVID-19 being harmless.

The trump Nazis must never accept any COVID-19 information that contradicts any statement by anyone loyal to the cheeto-in-chief. And by all means, get ahold of as much Ivermectin as you can, share it with friends.

Yup. They should all gulp down Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine tabs and then wash it down with Lysol. What can go wrong?

That is stupid.
Obviously when those who are overweight are so vulnerable, there are clearly simple chemical changes that greatly alter susceptibility.
And we should by now have developed a suite of treatments to nullify this epidemic.
That fact we have not, shows there are forces deliberately preventing treatments from becoming adopted more widely.

Still waiting to hear why ivermectin using India has declining cases while Biden’s America is spiking.
Could be a million reasons including vaccination or lockdown or herd immunity from the massive surge of infections.

An ecological fallacy is assuming two things are related simply because they happen at the same time.

Forum List

Back