Vaccines and airplanes

Catch it on the airplane, no knowing you are immunocompromised for some reason
You are not connecting "catching it" to catching it because somebody else is not vaccinated. Freudian slip?

Are you suggesting that either a vaxxed or unvaxxed person is less likely to become infected if everybody is vaxxed?

Can you summarize what point you are making, and how it fits with the opening post?
Best scenario everybody on the plane vaxxed including you, if nobody symptomatic, probably have a good trip. Enjoy Las Vegas, you sound like a winner who plans ahead.
Worst scenario everybody on plane vaccinated, but somehow symptomatic but you, with you not vaccinated and having an underlying condition, you had no knowledge of, flying to a denier poker game. Hast la vista baby! Skip the game. You couldn't get lucky in a 25 cent whore house.
Is this what you meant or are looking for?

Best scenario everybody on the plane vaxxed including you, if nobody symptomatic, probably have a good trip. Enjoy Las Vegas, you sound like a winner who plans ahead.
Worst scenario everybody on plane vaccinated, but somehow symptomatic but you, with you not vaccinated and having an underlying condition, you had no knowledge of, flying to a denier poker game. Hast la vista baby! Skip the game. You couldn't get lucky in a 25 cent whore house.
Is this what you meant or are looking for?
I do not see any situation presented in any of your posts that differentiates an unvaxxed person in a plane full of vaxxed from a plane full of vaxxed.

I do not see any situation presented in any of your posts that differentiates an unvaxxed person in a plane full of vaxxed from a plane full of vaxxed.
I guess you will have to figure it out on your own. Where are you planning to fly to?
It was just a 2 hour flight, when I caught it and nobody was vaxed, certainly not the little oriental hag, coughing her head off the whole way (no masks either), in late January of 2020, as no vaxx had been invented. They didn't even know what we had for sure, when we got back, as there weren't many test kits in TN at that time. I didn't know until the serum antibody test by LabCorp, over a month and a half later. Good luck on your trip.

Last edited:
I guess you will have to figure it out on your own. Where are you planning to fly to?
It was just a 2 hour flight, when I caught it and nobody was vaxed, certainly not the little oriental hag, coughing her head off the whole way (no masks either), in late January of 2020, as no vaxx had been invented. They didn't even know what we had for sure, when we got back, as there weren't many test kits in TN at that time. I didn't know until the serum antibody test by LabCorp, over a month and a half later. Good luck on your trip.
Can you link any of your posts to what the opening post is about?

So you posted the connection "somewhere", but you will NEVER be posting it again, and you will NEVER be quoting it, right?
Not unless it comes up again. You must be struggling. Just can't figure out what's best for you, eh. That's sad. Good luck. Hope you don't find out the best course, the hard way.

Not unless it comes up again. You must be struggling. Just can't figure out what's best for you, eh. That's sad. Good luck. Hope you don't find out the best course, the hard way.
Oh, I knew we'd never see any accountability from a lefty...

Oh, I knew we'd never see any accountability from a lefty...
Oh,.. oh gee. I'm wounded. You used one of your little right wing names.:auiqs.jpg:

to a fully vaxxed person, what is the worst possible outcome of an unvaccinated person traveling in an airplane?
Lefties are painting a picture worth a thousand words in this thread. It is a picture of lefties admitting that vax mandates on planes don't make any sense, and that such mandates are just a political weapon.

Lefties won't just have problems explaining mask mandates on planes, they will have a hard time explaining the logic of mandates anywhere. Unvaxxed do not pose a threat to the vaxxed. If they did, the vax would be an easier sell.

Forum List

Back