Vaccines and airplanes

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Compared to a fully vaxxed person, what is the worst possible outcome of an unvaccinated person traveling in an airplane?

No idea.

But since I haven't' been poisoned with the Covid jab....

and I'll never will.

I have made up my mind I am not travelling in an airplane to a country who asks for this covid passport shit

And that's that. No problem.

Not an iota of a problem.

Compared to a fully vaxxed person, what is the worst possible outcome of an unvaccinated person traveling in an airplane?
Compared to a fully vaxxed....

A little piece of Orwellian lingo that I caught from the outset...The moment a "booster" got rolled out, the goalposts for being "fully vaxxed" will never stop moving.

I have a feeling we will never see anything posted here that would differentiate an unvaxxed from a vaxxed.

I heard on the news this morning, Philly is requiring proof of the jab to eat or be inside of restaurants and cafes coming in 2022.

Three doses. . .
Compared to vaxxed, what is the worst possible outcome of an unvaxxed person entering or dining in a restaurant?

The worst possible outcome regarding a virus or just the worst possible outcome period? Not too long ago a plane load of smiling maskless fully vaccinated democrat politicians flew out of Texas to escape the duties of their jobs. Most tested positive for the virus when they returned. My wife and I are not vaccinated and managed to travel from Dulles Airport to Phoenix and back over Thanksgiving without incident. Masks, however, are mandatory in the airport and on the plane except while you are eating their crappy pretzels.

No idea.

But since I haven't' been poisoned with the Covid jab....

and I'll never will.

I have made up my mind I am not travelling in an airplane to a country who asks for this covid passport shit

And that's that. No problem.

Not an iota of a problem.

I pretty much came to that decision when the Obama Administration set the TSA up as an agency for perverts to sexually molest passengers.

I'm not into letting some TSA faggot fondle my genitals. Only my wife gets to do that.

The most likely outcome of an encounter between myself and a TSA faggot would involve the faggot in the hospital and me in jail for putting it there.

Catch it on the airplane, no knowing you are immunocompromised for some reason, start developing symptoms 3 or 4 days later after getting home, give it to your aged grandmother, both ending up at the hospital, but she watches you go on a ventilator and die, while she responds to treatment and lives, as vast majority over 65 are fully vaccinated? You mean, that kind of thing?

Catch it on the airplane, no knowing you are immunocompromised for some reason, start developing symptoms 3 or 4 days later after getting home, give it to your aged grandmother, both ending up at the hospital, but she watches you go on a ventilator and die, while she responds to treatment and lives, as vast majority over 65 are fully vaccinated? You mean, that kind of thing?
Compared to vaxxed, what is the worst thing that could happen if a vaxxed person traveled on an airplane? Obviously, this would be something that wouldn't happen if everybody was vaxxed. What is the worst thing that could happen?

Compared to vaxxed, what is the worst thing that could happen if a vaxxed person traveled on an airplane? Obviously, this would be something that wouldn't happen if everybody was vaxxed. What is the worst thing that could happen?
You might get it and could spread it, but would probably have a lighter case, being sent home from the ER after receiving monoclonal antibody therapy, having a shitty few days and get over it. At least that is what my son (ER nurse) says is the most common outcomes where he is, at the largest hospital between Memphis and Nashville.
Have you asked any ER people near you who is getting sick enough from Covid to have to be admitted in your area?

You might get it and could spread it, but would probably have a lighter case, being sent home from the ER after receiving monoclonal antibody therapy, having a shitty few days and get over it. At least that is what my son (ER nurse) says is the most common outcomes where he is, at the largest hospital between Memphis and Nashville.
Have you asked any ER people near you who is getting sick enough from Covid to have to be admitted in your area?
I'm interested in something that would support the notion that a vax mandate for air travel makes any sense. The idea here is to present the worst possible outcome of an unvaxxed traveling on an airplane, but an outcome that would be a unique result of the person being unvaxxed. Getting infected with a virus is something that can easily happen regardless of anyone's vax status, so we obviously need to come up with something else. Can you present a bad outcome of an unvaxxed traveling on an airplane that would not also happen if the person was vaxxed? Something that would justify a vax mandate for air travel?

I'm interested in something that would support the notion that a vax mandate for air travel makes any sense. The idea here is to present the worst possible outcome of an unvaxxed traveling on an airplane, but an outcome that would be a unique result of the person being unvaxxed. Getting infected with a virus is something that can easily happen regardless of anyone's vax status, so we obviously need to come up with something else. Can you present a bad outcome of an unvaxxed traveling on an airplane that would not also happen if the person was vaxxed? Something that would justify a vax mandate for air travel?
Well, in the spectrum of the whole good/bad thing, getting sick and dying from it, seems like the worst to me, having had it, was bad enough. Being vaxxed, appears to lessen the chances of the worst case, specifically death. I guess it depends on if you have a preference for living, ambulatory, most likely at home with family, as in getting over a cold, versus potentially getting sick enough, that just to keep you lung processing enough oxygen in and carbon dioxide and other blood gasses out, would require you to be anesthetized, paralyzed, intubated with a breathing tube all the way down your throat, and sedated or possibly put into a medically induced coma, while a machine circulates air to and from your lungs, and you are being fed intravenously, while they pump you full of drugs and chemicals meant to beat back the infection, affecting all organs, by that point, in hopes of resuscitation again, when your body might be able to fend for itself again, but of course, maybe not.
I just read that 1 out of 100 Americans across the board have died of it, since the pandemic began.

Well, in the spectrum of the whole good/bad thing, getting sick and dying from it, seems like the worst to me,
Are you thinking that if everybody on the plane was vaxxed that you would be protected from getting infected with something that unvaxxed people have that would make you sick or die?

Are you thinking that if everybody on the plane was vaxxed that you would be protected from getting infected with something that would make you sick or die?
No. I am thinking they would be better protected from getting infected with something that would make them sick and die, and in the process continue to pass it along, continue overburdening emergency rooms, adding to death tolls, work slow downs, disruptions in supply and logistics, etc, etc, etc. I think we should be trying to control the spread of the disease instead of glibly supporting, letting it run rampant.

No. I am thinking they would be better protected from getting infected with something that would make them sick and die, ...
Are you suggesting that either an unvaxxed or vaxxed person is less likely to become infected if everybody is vaxxed?

Are you suggesting that either an unvaxxed or vaxxed person is less likely to become infected if everybody is vaxxed?
Does being fully vaccinated lower the chance of becoming infected with Covid? 30day search results:
1639526449157.png

Does being fully vaccinated lower the chance of becoming infected with Covid? 30day search results:
View attachment 575840
Are you suggesting that either a vaxxed or unvaxxed person is less likely to become infected if everybody is vaxxed?

Can you summarize what point you are making, and how it fits with the opening post?

Forum List

Back