Vaccine had side-effects that lasted nine days

The current version of covid makes you sick and achy all over and lacking energy so what's the advantage of a booster shot that causes the same effect? Did you ever pay attention to the side effects of prescription drugs advertised on T.V. "Some fatal events have occurred". Does the covid vaccine intentionally lower your natural resistance so the stuff can work? Who knows? Drug companies are required to list side effects for prescription drugs but the federal government isn't.

The vaccine didn't make me too sick to work but it was very unpleasant. I felt achy all over and lacked energy. I'm supposed to get the second vaccine next week, but I have trials coming up and don't want to take the chance again. What do I do fellow USMB posters?
Most people usually feel like crap for about 3 days,

Tough call on getting the second dose. The risks either way seem even, but your age and other health issues (if any) would skew the risk ratio toward getting it. This increase in non-covid death rate reported by the insurance company is a little troubling, though I haven't seen any corroborating reports from other companies, which means it could be a fluke or fake. Good luck with your decision!

3000% decrease in death rate compared to countries that don't advocate ivermectin...what morons!

J.png

The current version of covid makes you sick and achy all over and lacking energy so what's the advantage of a booster shot that causes the same effect? Did you ever pay attention to the side effects of prescription drugs advertised on T.V. "Some fatal events have occurred". Does the covid vaccine intentionally lower your natural resistance so the stuff can work? Who knows? Drug companies are required to list side effects for prescription drugs but the federal government isn't.
Day five after onset of what I suspect is omicron (by symptoms). Life is back to normal. Moderate cold, meh.

Tough call on getting the second dose. The risks either way seem even, but your age and other health issues (if any) would skew the risk ratio toward getting it. This increase in non-covid death rate reported by the insurance company is a little troubling, though I haven't seen any corroborating reports from other companies, which means it could be a fluke or fake. Good luck with your decision!

3000% decrease in death rate compared to countries that don't advocate ivermectin...what morons!

No...that's where statistics can be extremely manipulated.
Currently in the locations where invermectin and etc are being utilized there's no accurate reporting. So they are claiming that since no reports exist the deaths aren't happening. So I wouldn't really stake my life on those statistics.

Not to mention that debilitating "long Covid" issues are the real issue with this virus...as high as 50% of long term effects are being reported in the locations that accurate reporting is being done.

No...that's where statistics can be extremely manipulated.
Currently in the locations where invermectin and etc are being utilized there's no accurate reporting. So they are claiming that since no reports exist the deaths aren't happening. So I wouldn't really stake my life on those statistics.

Not to mention that debilitating "long Covid" issues are the real issue with this virus...as high as 50% of long term effects are being reported in the locations that accurate reporting is being done.
So, based on your conspiracy fears regarding reporting, and ignoring the hundreds of independently published opinions showing good effectiveness (again, you feel those are some sort of conspiracy?), you support restricting your fellow citizens from getting this treatment? No other possibility exists except Mask, Vaccinate, Intubate? How many people died from ivermectin overdose?

How about the new vaccination developed by the team in Texas, Corbevax? Is that also a conspiracy, since it didn't come from the mouth of Big Pharma?

So, based on your conspiracy fears regarding reporting, and ignoring the hundreds of independently published opinions showing good effectiveness (again, you feel those are some sort of conspiracy?), you support restricting your fellow citizens from getting this treatment? No other possibility exists except Mask, Vaccinate, Intubate? How many people died from ivermectin overdose?

How about the new vaccination developed by the team in Texas, Corbevax? Is that also a conspiracy, since it didn't come from the mouth of Big Pharma?
I follow the pathology and logic.

If, and that's a big "IF", Corbevax survives stage three double blind clinical trials I will be shocked. 90% of all tested drugs fail.
I was shocked when they got an effective vaccine in a year and an antiviral in two...both with clear trials that were great.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back