Vaccine had side-effects that lasted nine days

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
The vaccine didn't make me too sick to work but it was very unpleasant. I felt achy all over and lacked energy. I'm supposed to get the second vaccine next week, but I have trials coming up and don't want to take the chance again. What do I do fellow USMB posters?

The vaccine didn't make me too sick to work but it was very unpleasant. I felt achy all over and lacked energy. I'm supposed to get the second vaccine next week, but I have trials coming up and don't want to take the chance again. What do I do fellow USMB posters?
I'm not sure but I'd say do not believe everything the elected officials & appointted bureaucrats tell you???

You should consult with your doctor and get their opinion. Everybody is different. When my brother got the vaccine he had a sore arm and felt a little crappy for a day or two and then he was fine. He got vaccinated last year in the spring. He came down with COVID a couple of weeks ago and was out sick for a week. Said he felt a little worse than before, but they gave him a Z-Pack and sent him home and he was fine. I got the vaccine last May and I had no symptoms at all, not even a sore arm and I still haven't contracted COVID despite being exposed to it multiple times. I'm starting to think I'm immune. ;)

Were you compelled to take it in the first place?

If not, why now?

I got the vaccine because a friend would not stop nagging me until I did. I knew it was risky, but I took the risk. But I can't take the risk a second time because I have back-to-back trials coming up. I won't be taking the second vaccine.

Good for you, but that isn't relevant to my situation, is it?
No, it isn’t.

But here’s what you should do:

Go to bed, pull the covers over your head, and stay that way until Trump is re-elected to the White House and all is right with the world again.

Personal choice. I won't for any reason be jabbed even once if I have my say in it all. I would prefer others make that same choice but its still up to them whether to deny the devil access to poison them or to not.

Could've been all in your head.

I got the vaccine because a friend would not stop nagging me until I did. I knew it was risky, but I took the risk. But I can't take the risk a second time because I have back-to-back trials coming up. I won't be taking the second vaccine.
All of the reports I read about Omicron is that vaccines are largely ineffective against it.

Drink more water than you usually do. It's important. What brand vaccine did you get?

That unpleasant feeling you had was your body building immunity. Get the VID with no immunity and welcome to what you felt from the vax X10

Ask your doc about what to do… not strangers from an online forum

My arm was sore post first shot. After the 2nd shot I had annoying heart palpitations for about 10 days. I saw my MD, ran tests and the heart was fine, just a minor side effect. Everyone is different. Talk to your MD. You can also get a booster later, you don't have to get it exactly 3 weeks after the first.

You can take the vaxx or don't. you're still susceptible to covid...and for that people in this country need to be placed in jail never to get out.

With the next vaxx you take the risk of complications. Depending on the willingness of your doctor to buck the system which he probably isn't, i don't know that you can really take his advice a in your best interest....it's more for his best interest. and maybe a little extra cash money for his trouble from the gov't.

Where did you get that vax? Did you ask them for the insert to read before you took it the first time?

I won't tell anyone what to do regarding the vaccine, except make your own decision regarding your health and personal risk assessment like I did. This makes me an anti vaxxer according the hyperbolic crowd, despite the fact I have never discouraged anyone from doing what is right in their own personal decisions, vaxx or no vaxx.
No shortage of members here that will tell you what to do however.

Forum List

Back