Vaccinated people spread covid

Yes, those infected are better protected but why shouldn't that be your choice?

The same can be said about the flu vaccine. Many people die of the flu but we allow people that choice.
This ain’t the flu.
You want to be in this limbo-hell indefinitely?
Why should we allow the dumbfucks have the power to keep us all in this shit?

This ain’t the flu.
You want to be in this limbo-hell indefinitely?
Why should we allow the dumbfucks have the power to keep us all in this shit?

Again, they are arguing that even the vaccinated are spreading it.

I can tell you one thing that would help. Get rid of the guy that argued that a pandemic would be worth the research.

How do you trust a guy that would believe that? Is it worth it?

Again, they are arguing that even the vaccinated are spreading it.

I can tell you one thing that would help. Get rid of the guy that argued that a pandemic would be worth the research.

How do you trust a guy that would believe that? Is it worth it?
Spreading it is meaningless in a world where people don’t become severely ill or die in huge numbers. Get it?
It would no longer be a major concern. We could return to normal.

I personally don’t want to trade that future for the uncertainty we have now all just to protect the choice of dumbfucks who don’t get it and never will.

Spreading it is meaningless in a world where people don’t become severely ill or die in huge numbers. Get it?

I personally don’t want to trade that future for the uncertainty we have now all just to protect the choice of dumbfucks who don’t get it and never will.

It's up to individuals what risks they want to take in life IMO.

When I ride, I always wear a helmet. I think it's stupid not to but I believe in leaving that choice to others.

I said nothing about it, dope. I said posting misleading information was dangerous. You vomited the rest.
Yep, there is a big difference between false information and misinformation. Lefties have had to take up this "misinformation" rhetoric as a way to mislead people.

There is something seriously wrong here with our communication and I don't think that it's my problem. I have said about a dozen time that YES the vaxxed are likely to spread it if infected. IF INFECTED But they are far less likely to be infected! That is the point that you are missing or pretending to not get. I am not the one being dishonest Cut out the straw man logical fallacy bullshit and try to actually address what I am saying
Vaccinated people spread covid.

Vaccinated people are dying.

Vaccinated people get delta.

Vaccinated people get covid.

Vaccine politics are dangerous.

It is important for vaccinated people to learn about early in home treatment of covid.

Early in home treatment of covid can be the difference between life and death.

Know your facts:

It is important for vaccinated people to learn about early in home treatment of covid.

It's up to individuals what risks they want to take in life IMO.

When I ride, I always wear a helmet. I think it's stupid not to but I believe in leaving that choice to others.
There’s far larger considerations than choice that need to be addressed. Keeping our medical infrastructure stressed for extended periods is not sustainable.

Know your facts:

Being unvaccinated is much worse than getting vaccinated.

Being unvaccinated is much worse than getting vaccinated.
Here are the facts:

Vaccine statistics are being manipulated to promote a political narrative

Vaccine information is being suppressed and censored.

Well credentialed doctors and scientists are being deplatformed and canceled for their professional opinions about vaccines.

There’s far larger considerations than choice that need to be addressed. Keeping our medical infrastructure stressed for extended periods is not sustainable.

Oh shut up, you're scared and you're willing to FORCE everyone else to do your bidding. It won't happen.

So is the risk of a pandemic still worth doing the research?
No worries pknopp- there are multiple research teams actively seeking “the next pandemic” frantically scouring the Amazon region to find disease-ridden animals…all in the futile game of attempting to “get ahead of it”. An article linked below, describes how these teams target infected populations of various monkeys and rodents, cut them up and collect the infected ones. This particular team that was interviewed leaves the carcasses of uninfected rodents dead along the road and elsewhere. The team talked about the horrendous stench from their coolers, due to using them to collect these infected animals they find. Actively seeking diseased animals that have never had contact with people is a most dangerous mission.

This blows my mind.

Last edited:
Here are the facts:

Vaccine statistics are being manipulated to promote a political narrative

Vaccine information is being suppressed and censored.

Well credentialed doctors and scientists are being deplatformed and canceled for their professional opinions about vaccines.

The only people "manipulating facts" are right-wingers. Every credible study shows you are simply wrong even though you are on the right.

Know your facts:

1628035026735.png

Now all you have to do is explain how that changes the fact that vaccinated people rarely get infected, get sick and die

Last edited:

Forum List

Back