Vaccinated people may never regain full immunity

No one asked you to explain anything to us so Fuck off.
So tell me you're a cultist without saying it outright.

Oh wait, you just did.

Cultists are _required_ by the cult to advertise their rejection of any actual facts. And cultists hate apostates far more than they hate those who were never in the cult. Not hating facts marks a cultist as an apostate. Given how violent and unstable the antivax cutlists are, that would be something to worry about.

Oh wait, you just did.

Cultists are _required_ by the cult to advertise their rejection of any actual facts. And cultists hate apostates far more than they hate those who were never in the cult. Not hating facts marks a cultist as an apostate. Given how violent and unstable the antivax cutlists are, that would be something to worry about.
You would have to have the facts then right......So why did India and Africa have less deaths than the united States with 2.6 billion people?

:popcorn:

Oh wait, you just did.

So Fau Chi and Gates are cultists because: Trump's hydroxchloroquine precisely undoes the effect of SARS-CoV-2 vaccine additive, ALC-0315.

Great! Then we have no need for Biden's vaccine mandate.

Thank you.

The next variant will probably be weaker than this.

We're all going to get it if we haven't already. Those vaxed will probably never die from it. Those who don't can expect to get it fully

All this has to do with is cheating in 2022. And The Orange Man

Mail in balloting is the only concern. Fuck all the emotional disaster

Libturds are willing to destroy their own families over this

True psychos on this board

The problem is all tested animals had died before.
mRNA 'vaccines' even

The problem is all tested animals had died before.
mRNA 'vaccines' even

An even bigger problem is that during lab testing, the animals are mostly euthanized immediately after the test. The reason rats are used is because their lifetime is far more accelerated than ours, therefore side effects will show up faster. But like you said, most of them die before any long-term effects can be determined, or a put to death at some point. So the only way we're really going to know the long term effects is from those who have had the vaccines. This could take years to fully understand, even though we are seeing many of those who are vaccinated, die from blood clots, strokes, heart attacks, and other illnesses.

Ain't I a fuckin' ray of sunshine?

Oh wait, you just did.

Hey Obama Jesus Lover. Cultist is your favorite word on every post. You fucking libturds used Covid in spite of fucking your own families in the ass you psychos

Hey Obama Jesus Lover.
Why are you comparing Obama to Jesus? That's just bizarre.

Don't project. Try to understand that we are not like you. We don't place any politicians in the category of a deity. That's just something you do.

Cultist is your favorite word on every post. You fucking libturds used Covid in spite of fucking your own families in the ass you psychos
Seriously, what went wrong with your upbringing to make you act like this?

Last edited:
So Fau Chi and Gates are cultists because: Trump's hydroxchloroquine precisely undoes the effect of SARS-CoV-2 vaccine additive, ALC-0315.
Since I don't speak fascist tardspeak, you're going to have to expand on what your masters told you to parrot there. To normal people, you come across sort of as a jabbering chimp.

You would have to have the facts then right......So why did India and Africa have less deaths than the united States with 2.6 billion people?
Easy. They don't.

Your masters told you a really dumb lie. You fell for it. You always do.

And no, your masters actually don't appreciate your service. They're all laughing hard about how easy it is to pick your pocket.

An even bigger problem is that during lab testing, the animals are mostly euthanized immediately after the test. The reason rats are used is because their lifetime is far more accelerated than ours, therefore side effects will show up faster. But like you said, most of them die before any long-term effects can be determined, or a put to death at some point. So the only way we're really going to know the long term effects is from those who have had the vaccines. This could take years to fully understand, even though we are seeing many of those who are vaccinated, die from blood clots, strokes, heart attacks, and other illnesses.

Ain't I a fuckin' ray of sunshine?

There are two terrible problems.

1. All world leading virologists are united in the opinion everyone received the 'jab' will quickly die within few years.

2. But the more dreadful revelation about the 'jab' was issued by murdered Dr Andreas Noack. After the video he was butchered within few days.

There are two terrible problems.

1. All world leading virologists are united in the opinion everyone received the 'jab' will quickly die within few years.
Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo ...

That rated 11 cuckoos. That doesn't happen often.

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo ...

That rated 11 cuckoos. That doesn't happen often.

tik tock tik tock tik tock tik tock tik tock tik tock tik tock tik tock tik tock tik tock tik tock

tik tock tik tock tik tock tik tock tik tock tik tock tik tock tik tock tik tock tik tock tik tock
I don't think you can really count down to when you'll die of COVID, since it's not predictable exactly when you'll get it.

I do have a proposal for you two.

You two say alI vaccinated people will be dead in a year.

So, on Dec. 25, 2022 if I'm still alive, you and Baron leave the board forever. And if I'm not alive, I'll leave the board forever. Deal?

I don't think you can really count down to when you'll die of COVID, since it's not predictable exactly when you'll get it.

I do have a proposal for you two.

You two say alI vaccinated people will be dead in a year.

So, on Dec. 25, 2022 if I'm still alive, you and Baron leave the board forever. And if I'm not alive, I'll leave the board forever. Deal?

I don't make deals with scumbag liberals, and you don't get to define the narrative. I've already had COVID and it was gone in three days. My wife had it too, and it took a week to get over.

But you being used as a lab rat should be far more worried. Tik Tock.

Forum List

Back