VA Lt Gov on Bill Maher Friday discussing sexualization of kids in schools

It was a voluntary event at a college that included teenagers that were under 18. Of course the minors should not have been allowed in. The impression left from the OP is elementary school kids are getting lap dances on a daily basis and the parents are not allowed to object.
Since you still can't use search engines

And no this was HIGH SCHOOLERS

Our biggest mistake was letting gays get married. I've said this multiple times before.

Everytime a society loosens it's grip on it's morals, values and standards all that does is allow is groups that once would have never been allowed to be a part of society be able to be closer to being a part of society.

Essentially we lowered the bar on our values, morals and standards so gay could get married. And by lowering that bar we put it closer to the group below them, once we lower the bar for that group it's closer to one below them.

We let gays get married, jump ahead to drag queens doing dildo ring toss at public family events, drag queens at a school straddling a child or small children tipping drag fag dancers. Trannies trying to influence kids they are the wrong sex and getting procedures, trannies making the public lie about their gender. We let all of that happen like falling dominoes and now we have pedophiles out in public testing the waters. If we never lowered the bar for gays we absolutely would not have all of this nonsense going on right now.

We have like 300 million people and 400 million guns. If normal people killed others we would all be dead, thousands and thousands would be shot every day. 10s of millions people walk around everyday carrying a gun, like I do.

The only people who kill are criminals, nutballs and freakazoids.

That's why our society needs to purge the freakzoids, criminals and nutballs. If we got rid of them all imagine how much better our society would be.
The slippery slope was indeed true

1679806935469331.jpg

In each of your cases, assuming they are true, the said events were due to lack of supervision or judgement organizers. Not school sanctioned lap dances for third graders. I actually remember my Washington DC trip, way back, we were unsupervised enough for us kids to get up to some shenanigans. So which do you think we should prioritize, potential lap dances or very real school shootings? Perhaps you should rethink your priorities.

In each of your cases, assuming they are true, the said events were due to lack of supervision or judgement organizers. Not school sanctioned lap dances for third graders. I actually remember my Washington DC trip, way back, we were unsupervised enough for us kids to get up to some shenanigans. So which do you think we should prioritize, potential lap dances or very real school shootings? Perhaps you should rethink your priorities.
Are you fucking retarded? These were school events how can you claim they weren't sanctioned? Much less deny they happened when the evidence is staring you in the face

Perhaps if we didn't normalize gay shit we wouldn't have trannies shooting up schools

Congratulations, you're a pretzel.
:rolleyes:

Are you fucking retarded? These were school events how can you claim they weren't sanctioned? Much less deny they happened when the evidence is staring you in the face

Perhaps if we didn't normalize gay shit we wouldn't have trannies shooting up schools
What about all the hetros that shoot up schools? Why did only cite the Trans. See, I think you guys think about this a bit too much.

What about all the hetros that shoot up schools? Why did only cite the Trans. See, I think you guys think about this a bit too much.
Whataboutism

Stick to the topic which you claimed didn't happen that I proved to you did that you still deny

Whataboutism

Stick to the topic which you claimed didn't happen that I proved to you did that you still deny
Little Johnnie is not getting lap dances after lunch. Sober up. You proved nothing except children should be more closely supervised.

Little Johnnie is not getting lap dances after lunch. Sober up. You proved nothing except children should be more closely supervised.
Just proved Little Johnny was with 4 examples and you're too illiterate to read it

She is why I have no worries as far as Youngkin running for POTUS or the senate in '24. Virginia will be in very good hands. :)
You all are blessed in my home state. I've got 8-10 more months of Gavin Newscum to survive til I'm a Texan

Just say it is bad for adults to fuck children. It is not very challenging.

She's 100% right. Stop grooming kids you leftist vampires! We know why you all are going after kids. Get em young and brainwash them into your degenerate lifestyles. This madness ends!

Please understand that Bill Maher is a leftist (with a libertarian streak) as am I, and many of us 'leftists' are sympathetic to that view and so we ask, for the sake of being fair and accurate, that you qualify such an accusation as 'the extreme left'.. But don't ignore the crazy that is on the extreme right, as well. Be fair.

Just say it is bad for adults to fuck children. It is not very challenging.
Anyone who abuses children in any way should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. You people are obsessed with it, if anyone is not in your sick little cult you start calling them groomers and pedophiles and convince your sick little selves you have some mission in life to save children. You don't, if you really believed millions of children were being abused every day you would be out there doing something about it instead of confirming each other sick fantasies on a political forum and waiting for Trump and Putin to start the Storm. There is a problem, and it is you (the collective) you.

Please understand that Bill Maher is a leftist (with a libertarian streak) as am I, and many of us 'leftists' are sympathetic to that view and so we ask, for the sake of being fair and accurate, that you qualify such an accusation as 'the extreme left'.. But don't ignore the crazy that is on the extreme right, as well. Be fair.
Wtf are you babbling about now or do you deny leftists are grooming kids

Forum List

Back