VA Lt Gov on Bill Maher Friday discussing sexualization of kids in schools

You fantasizing again

Normal people do not murder anyone

Its the freaks who go around killing innocent people
I think what moonglow is saying is, if you are not going around shooting people you disagree with you are doing nothing about situations like this.

This is what the Left wants after all.

That way they can round up all the insurrectionists and throw them in jail and throw away the key like they did with those at the January 6th protests.

And we all saw what protesting accomplishes on January 6th.

Unarmed? A woman? No problem, they will shoot you dead and proclaim the police officer who does it a hero with no investigation.

Instead of fighting inflation, Repubs want to fight with an issue that is easily taken care of but they want to take years to play Salem witch trial and overlook the needs of the state and nation which is inflation.

Instead of fighting inflation, Repubs want to fight with an issue that is easily taken care of but they want to take years to play Salem witch trial and overlook the needs of the state and nation which is inflation.
Republicans have gone along with the democrats on all issues that has created this inflation, like signing on the democrat last spending bill.

They must serve some useful function, but I have yet to find just one.

Yeah ... they're sick, sex-obsessed, psych patients running loose, salivating over the sexualization of innocent children. The cure for this disease includes rope and trees.
Yes. Your firmly worded posts and pictures of guns really scare us. If you ever work up enough energy to get up from behind that keyboard, we're really going to be in trouble.

If children are getting lap dances by anyone it is of course an outrage. But the RWers come up with so many outlandish silliness it is hard to tell what to believe. I think they are still searching Pizza Places basement for Hillary's enslaved children. So how do I know there really are children getting lap dances in school?

If children are getting lap dances by anyone it is of course an outrage. But the RWers come up with so many outlandish silliness it is hard to tell what to believe. I think they are still searching Pizza Places basement for Hillary's enslaved children. So how do I know there really are children getting lap dances in school?
A simple internet search maybe

It's too windy. The GOP has the LGBT Log cabin constituency you should be attacking also.
What I don't get...

Why isn't this a huge issue around the world in other schools... I mean the ones out performing US...

The have Sex Education...

Sorry but this is another wedge issue brought to you by the local GOP... When you got nothing just accuse the other side of something horrific and keep saying it...

They warned us.

Our mistake was letting them live after they shoved this in our faces.

Our biggest mistake was letting gays get married. I've said this multiple times before.

Everytime a society loosens it's grip on it's morals, values and standards all that does is allow is groups that once would have never been allowed to be a part of society be able to be closer to being a part of society.

Essentially we lowered the bar on our values, morals and standards so gay could get married. And by lowering that bar we put it closer to the group below them, once we lower the bar for that group it's closer to one below them.

We let gays get married, jump ahead to drag queens doing dildo ring toss at public family events, drag queens at a school straddling a child or small children tipping drag fag dancers. Trannies trying to influence kids they are the wrong sex and getting procedures, trannies making the public lie about their gender. We let all of that happen like falling dominoes and now we have pedophiles out in public testing the waters. If we never lowered the bar for gays we absolutely would not have all of this nonsense going on right now.

You fantasizing again

Normal people do not murder anyone

Its the freaks who go around killing innocent people

We have like 300 million people and 400 million guns. If normal people killed others we would all be dead, thousands and thousands would be shot every day. 10s of millions people walk around everyday carrying a gun, like I do.

The only people who kill are criminals, nutballs and freakazoids.

That's why our society needs to purge the freakzoids, criminals and nutballs. If we got rid of them all imagine how much better our society would be.

A simple internet search maybe

It was a voluntary event at a college that included teenagers that were under 18. Of course the minors should not have been allowed in. The impression left from the OP is elementary school kids are getting lap dances on a daily basis and the parents are not allowed to object.

What I don't get...

Why isn't this a huge issue around the world in other schools... I mean the ones out performing US...

The have Sex Education...

Sorry but this is another wedge issue brought to you by the local GOP... When you got nothing just accuse the other side of something horrific and keep saying it...
Since they got rid of abortion they are coming after their next target to eliminate.

Our biggest mistake was letting gays get married. I've said this multiple times before.

Everytime a society loosens it's grip on it's morals, values and standards all that does is allow is groups that once would have never been allowed to be a part of society be able to be closer to being a part of society.

Essentially we lowered the bar on our values, morals and standards so gay could get married. And by lowering that bar we put it closer to the group below them, once we lower the bar for that group it's closer to one below them.

We let gays get married, jump ahead to drag queens doing dildo ring toss at public family events, drag queens at a school straddling a child or small children tipping drag fag dancers. Trannies trying to influence kids they are the wrong sex and getting procedures, trannies making the public lie about their gender. We let all of that happen like falling dominoes and now we have pedophiles out in public testing the waters. If we never lowered the bar for gays we absolutely would not have all of this nonsense going on right now.

We have like 300 million people and 400 million guns. If normal people killed others we would all be dead, thousands and thousands would be shot every day. 10s of millions people walk around everyday carrying a gun, like I do.

The only people who kill are criminals, nutballs and freakazoids.

That's why our society needs to purge the freakzoids, criminals and nutballs. If we got rid of them all imagine how much better our society would be.
Is this a free nation? Do you believe in the Bill of Rights? Do you believe in liberty?

Forum List

Back