Va. CBS employee reports Memories Pizza GoFundMe for fraud 'just in case'

CBttNGdVEAAeWQH.png

The ugly is in the link....

Alix Bryan on Twitter Thank you for your support. http t.co 5Pmus9qa5S

She claims she investigative reporter. Maybe she should investigate before posting.

She was "only trying to protect the integrity of the process of charitable donations going to Memories Pizza."

What a brazenly lying ****. She isn't biased at all.

mwzdrm.png

Interesting that you all were so gung ho about protecting Memories Pizza from online abuse, but there's some pretty rude and hateful stuff directed toward this reporter for encouraging GoFundMe to verify the veracity of the account. Notice that her fraud claim did nothing whatsoever to stop the fundraising effort.

Could you please point to my abuse towards her?

You think that digging up her history and employer information to discredit her for something that had zero effect on the memories pizza fundraising, and then calling her a lying **** (was that word sl*t? C*nt?) isn't abuse? Just because you aren't sending her personal messages (or hell, maybe you are), it doesn't make you not a bully.

Basically, you're being a whiny dick. Maybe give it a break.

You think that digging up her history and employer information to discredit her for something that had zero effect on the memories pizza fundraising, and then calling her a lying **** (was that word sl*t? C*nt?) isn't abuse? Just because you aren't sending her personal messages (or hell, maybe you are), it doesn't make you not a bully.

This thread, not started by me by the way, is about her, Alyx Bryan, a CBS reporter. We're talking about her here, right?

Being dyke, she used he personal agenda to prevent donations to Memories Pizza, based on "just in case" proof. I didn't discredited her, she discredited herself. All the things I posted here are available on internet, so much about digging.

Now, can you point to my abuse towards her?

Oh, by the way, I said "c*nt".

Interesting that you all were so gung ho about protecting Memories Pizza from online abuse, but there's some pretty rude and hateful stuff directed toward this reporter for encouraging GoFundMe to verify the veracity of the account. Notice that her fraud claim did nothing whatsoever to stop the fundraising effort.
No, but the leftists sure picked it up and ran with it. They tried to destroy their lives and when that didn't work they tried to destroy the people that helped. What a bunch of sick deranged assholes.

The irony with this one is strong.

How so, kiddo?

How so, kiddo?
Being a whiny dick, junior. Have an adult walk you through it.

How so, kiddo?
Being a whiny dick, junior. Have an adult walk you through it.

I'd rather you do so.

Forum List

Back