Va. CBS employee reports Memories Pizza GoFundMe for fraud 'just in case'

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Win at all cost liberal liars at it again.

Va. CBS employee reports Memories Pizza GoFundMe for fraud just in case - Spokane Conservative Examiner.com

On Friday, the Internet exploded with reports that Alix Bryan, an employee at Richmond, Virginia, CBS affiliate WTVR-6, reported theMemories Pizza GoFundMe page for fraud. Bryan offered no evidence for the claim, saying it was done "just in case." The Walkerton, Indiana, Memories Pizza closed earlier this week as a result of death threats from pro-gay liberals reacting to another media report that the restaurant would not cater gay weddings if asked. No one was denied service, but that did not shield company owners from the wrath of what many now call the "gay mafia."

"I have reported the GoFundMe for Memories Pizza for fraud," Bryantweeted. "Just in case."

The Leftwing is so unhinged these days. It would be funny if they weren't so intent on destroying innocent people's lives.

CBttNGdVEAAeWQH.png

The ugly is in the link....

Alix Bryan on Twitter Thank you for your support. http t.co 5Pmus9qa5S

Because that's what is necessary-a bunch of drama queening shit.

When asked about it, CBS replied they're not responsible for the postings made from her private twitter account.

However, CBS lists her private twitter account for contact.

Va. CBS employee reports Memories Pizza GoFundMe for fraud just in case - Spokane Conservative Examiner.com

On Friday, the Internet exploded with reports that Alix Bryan, an employee at Richmond, Virginia, CBS affiliate WTVR-6, reported theMemories Pizza GoFundMe page for fraud. Bryan offered no evidence for the claim, saying it was done "just in case." The Walkerton, Indiana, Memories Pizza closed earlier this week as a result of death threats from pro-gay liberals reacting to another media report that the restaurant would not cater gay weddings if asked. No one was denied service, but that did not shield company owners from the wrath of what many now call the "gay mafia."

"I have reported the GoFundMe for Memories Pizza for fraud," Bryantweeted. "Just in case."

Typical left.

I am ready for someone to organize a boycott of Walmart for their stand on the issue.

I did tell the manager of my Walmart I'd never shop Walmart again if they did not have a monopoly.

Can't wait to move, and back it up, but, not much one can do when the three nearest stores are all 25-30 miles away, and are all Walmart.

When asked about it, CBS replied they're not responsible for the postings made from her private twitter account.

Isn't that funny!

Let CBS get wind of something a cop posts on their private twitter account that CBS finds non-PC, and it will be "breaking news" for a week.

Typical left.

I am ready for someone to organize a boycott of Walmart for their stand on the issue.

I did tell the manager of my Walmart I'd never shop Walmart again if they did not have a monopoly.

Can't wait to move, and back it up, but, not much one can do when the three nearest stores are all 25-30 miles away, and are all Walmart.

Walmart, angies' list, all can go to hell. Actually we will still frequent Walmart they do have the lowest prices.

What happen to your beloved "tolerance"? That's just "free speech" right?

Last edited:

Typical left.

Walmart, angies' list, all can go to hell. Actually we will still frequent Walmart they do have the lowest prices.
No Costco in this entire state.

When I move, that is where I will go.

Typical left.

Angie's List hasn't folded yet?

Isn't that funny!

Let CBS get wind of something a cop posts on their private twitter account that CBS finds non-PC, and it will be "breaking news" for a week.

This is capture of CBS page before they removed her twitter link.

105b1no.jpg

Isn't that funny!

105b1no.jpg
Good catch.

Isn't that funny!

105b1no.jpg

Good catch.

Dana Loesch asked them about it, this is snip from her twitter page with their reply.

2qalrsw.jpg

Forum List

Back